Chapter 14

Dark/Darcen P.O.V.

"What do you mean?"

"What do you mean? You're fucking asking me what I mean! Darcen, I'm fucking telling you to get your ass here right now!" Father yelled. 

I wince and hold the phone away from my ear. He's even louder than Anti. 

Father decided to call at the asscrack of dawn to yell at me to come to his place. Dumb bastard hasn't even told me what for yet. 

Y/N is standing in the kitchen looking worried. I smirk at her and look at what she's wearing; my black shirt and red lacy underwear.

I make my way over to her and rub my free hand over her hip and lean in to add love bites to the hickeys from yesterday and last night. 

"Father, I'm busy right now. Can't this wait until later?" 

Y/N starts sighing and running her hands over my bare shoulders. 

"I swear to all that is evil in this world, Darcen. If you don't get your ass down here in the next 20 minutes, I will kill whoever you're currently fucking!" Lucious slams his phone down, ending the call. 

"Dark?" Y/N calls my name, but I continue to leave bites and kisses on her neck. 

"Dark." She pushes on my chest to get my attention. "What was that all about?" 

"I have no idea. He wants me down there for some reason, and he wants me now." 

She sighs and takes my head in her beautiful hands. 

"Dark, you might as well go ahead. You don't want to make him more angrier than he already is. And besides, I have to leave in a bit. Dad called and wants me to come see him too."

I take both of her hands and kiss her palms and look into her beautiful eyes.

God, I love this woman. 

Every time I see her, or even think about Y/N, I just get a fuzzy, bright feeling in my heart. 

We both go into her room and change into our right clothes. Y/N sadly taking off my shirt and giving it back. 

We spend time in the living room just kissing and saying our goodbyes. 

"Okay," she says after the thousandth peck, "We have to go. YOU have to go. I don't want you coming back to me in several pieces."

After one more kiss and goodbye, I back up and  snap my fingers. I hope. My eyes to be assaulted by the same crimson-red room and familiar black floor that has always been in my fathers office. I look to my right to see his secretary, Mavis. 

I wave and smile at the half demon-half human woman. She's 300 years old (you can tell that by just glancing at all that leather sagging on her face), with black-graying hair and the most shitty attitude ever. 

She peers at me over her black-rimmed glasses with her red eyes, and huffs. Without looking away from me, she presses a button on her phone. 

"Lord Lucius, your son is here." Mavis' shrill voice makes me want to shudder and curl up and in a corner. 

When father answers, I thought the speakers were going to bust. 

"Send his ass in NOW!"

"Oh boy..."