Chapter 8

Y/N P.O.V.

"And....Done!" Crystal finished putting makeup on my face. I haven't got to see what she's doing because she wanted to surprise me. "Crystal I swear if I look slutty-" "You don't look slutty. Would I ever do that to you?" I gave her a look that said 'yes'. "Okay, you tell me if I made you look slutty." She spun my chair around to my full-body mirror. I was in awe of what I seen. 

I had suttle make-up on. Not to much, but enough to see that I had some. My eyeshadow was light brown with eyeliner ending with a wing at the end. My lips were a soft pink colored lipgloss. She curled my hair and braided it on both sides. My outfit was my denim jacket, frilly, white skirt that had a belt-like- thing made onto it, and-to top all of it off- my high top converses.

"Crystal... I love it!" I stand up and tightly hug her. "You're...wel-come..Can't breathe." I let her go and grab my phone. Dark texted me saying that he'll be there in a bit. "Where is he taking you?" Crystal asked, opening my bedroom door and motioning me to follow. "I don't know. He didn't tell me. I guess he wants it to be a surprise." As soon as we got to the bottom of the steps, there was knocking on the door. "Phone? Keys? Money?" Crystal names off as I walked towards the door. "Check, check, and check." I straighten out my jacket and open the door. 

Dark was in a simple outfit. A grey shirt with a dark pair of jeans. But what caught my attention was his once black floof was now a vibrant red on top. "Da-Derek! What happened to your hair?!" He ran a hand through it and chuckled. "Well, I wanted a little color. Something new. And who's De-" "WELL we have to get going! Crystal, lock the door when you leave." I started to push Dark out the door and onto my porch. "Wait!" Crystal yelled, "I want to get a picture! Then when you get married, you can look back to where it all started." She pulled out my camera. "Okay Derek. Hold her like you're never letting go. Like you're in the freezing cold and she holding onto you for dear life. Like-" "Just take the picture, Crys!" I laughed. Dark shook his head, laughing with me. "Okay. 3-2-1." We were blinded by a flash. "There! Now go on you love birds. Derek, watch her. She's a party animal. And if anything happens to her, I'll cut your nuts off! Love you Y/N!" She closed the door and left us to ourselves. 

Dark and I laughed as we walked down the sidewalk to his gray camero. "One: who the hëll was that? Two: why did you two call me Derek? And three: will she really cut my nuts off?" He asked as we got into the car and buckled up. "That was Crystal. An angel and my best friend. We called you Derek because I don't want her to know that you're a demon. And I doubt she would cut your balls off. She would just scream at you and bust your ear drums." 

We pulled up to a stop light and Dark turns to look at me. Confusion written across his face. "Why can't she know that I'm a demon? If she's your best friend, then she shouldn't tell." He puts one hand on the wheel, the other in his lap, and drives when the light turns green. "She is my best friend, but my dad is one of the strongest angels. If he asks her who I've been with or what I've been doing, she would tell him. And I don't want anything to happen to you." I finish, laying my hand on his that was sitting on his leg. He smiled and intertwined our hands. 

"You never told me where we're going." Dark pulled up to the park that we went to after we left Anti and Red. "Well... We're not doing anything fancy. So," He unbuckled his seatbelt, got out of the car, came to my side, and opened the door. "So what?" Dark pulled out a black blindfold. "So," He continued. Black engulfed my sight as he tied the soft cloth onto my head. He grabbed my hand and started to walk. I hear music playing, it getting louder as we got closer. "So this is what we're doing." Dark pulled the fabric off. 

I see the tree that we kissed under with a picnic under it. I look to the right and see the gazebo at the bottom of the hill, lit up with lights. And standing on it was Anti and Red. Anti was wearing a mariachi suit and a speaker beside of him playing the music. Red was leaning onto the railing and giggling at Anti shaking his butt to the music. "What are you two doing here?" I laughed. "They helped me set all this up. Well, Red did anyway." "Yea, I helped. Anti didn't do shït." "I beg your pardon senorita! I, Senior Antisepticeye, am the love extraordinar! And-" "Save it love Doctor." Red interrupted and grabbed the back of his jacket. "Extraordinar!" he yelled. "Dark, Y/N, if you need anything, call us!" She dragged Anti to, I guess her car, and left. "She likes you." I hear Dark say. "How can you tell?" He grabs my hand and walks up to the tree. "If I asked her to help me with this, and she didn't like you, she would have beat me up." "She sounds really mean." "Red's not mean. She just has a rough back story. But once you get to know her, you'll never get rid of her."