Chapter 9

Y/N P.O.V.

"Oh, this is cute." Red held a pastel pink sweater up. We were shopping in the mall, having a 'girls day'. It's been atleast 2 weeks after mine and Dark's date. "That is cute. Give me." I made grabby hands at the piece of clothing. "Here," Red handed me the sweater and we made our way to the checkout. "I'm hungry. Wanna go to Dairy Hut?" I asked, sliding my credit card in the machine. (For those who don't know, Dairy Hut is like Dairy Queen but smaller.) "Yea, I could go for a shake." I thanked the cashier and we walked out of the store. 

We walk to the food court and stood in line. "So, you never exactly told me what happened with you and Dark." My face goes crimson as I think about that night. "Well, lets just say that it was... eventful." A smirk started to form on her face. "Oooo. You got some of that demon ass didn't you?" I shushed her and giggled.

We were next in line, so we ordered and sat down at a table. "We didn't have sex. He asked me to be his girlfriend." "Really?! And on the first date? I figured you and Dark would've waited a little longer." "I guess we just felt, I don't know, ready to date? I don't know. It just felt right, ya know." She leaned back into her chair and smiled. "I know EXACTLY what you mean. It happened with me and Anti." " Is this going to include a lot of sex?" "Duh. Anyway, it was our second date. Anti had taken us out to an arcade. I beat him at every game we played. He got so pissed. He decided that he was going to try and beat me at laser tag. We were the only ones in that dark room. I tackled him. We fell to the floor. Started making out. Next thing we know, we're getting kicked out of  Pixel-Land in out underwear. We're still banned from there. And that was 4 years ago."

I look at her, my face covered in shock. "You had sex in Pixel-Land? You guys are nasty." "Just wait until you and Dark get into the moment," we finished our drinks and threw them into the trash, "you'll be all over each other. Wait, are you a virgin?" "Well that's a awkward thing to ask." I laugh as we make our way to the entrance of the mall. "No, I'm not a virgin-" "You're not! Looks like the goody-two-shoes angel got some- mfph!" I put my hands over her mouth before she could finish. We got glared at by a mother who angrly walked her two children away. 

"Shut up!" Red pulled my hands off and laughed. "Okay, okay. I'll stop." I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. It was Dark. 

Dark:

Hope you and Red are having a good time. Call me later beautiful 💕

"Y/N, I'll see you later. Anti wants me to come over and comfort him." "What happened." I pulled out my keys and unlocked my car, then put my bags in the back seat. "His fish died and he's 'depressed'." "Well tell him that I send my condolences." "Heh, I will. Bye!" She phased off into nothing and I was left there alone. Only with my thoughts. 

I got into my car and put the keys into the ignition. I get out my phone to text Dark back. 

Y/N:

I did have a good time. A great time actually. You were right about her. She is awesome once you get to know her. 

Dark:

I'm glad to hear. And I know I'm right. Always Sam. 

Dark: 

*sam

Dark: 

FUCK! 

Dark: 

*A M 

Y/N:

I'll talk to you when I get home. ❤️

Dark:

Okay. Look you 

Dark:

ARE YOU KIDDING ME RN?!?

Y/N:

Lol. Love you too

I giggle and lean my head back onto the seat and think about how I somehow got this amazing man in my life. How it was so boring doing the same thing everyday, and then one day, POOF! The love of your life comes and sweeps you off your feet. I sigh happily at the thought and think back to our first date...

***FLASHBACK***

"He did not!" I yelled as Dark parked his car in front of my house. "He did!" He laughed and opened his door. "So you're telling me," I said getting out of the car, "that Anti ran across the field, during halftime, just in his underwear and his pants over his head, for thirty dollars!" "That's exactly what I'm saying. And he better be lucky that his pants hid his hair, or he'd been dead." I shook my head and laughed as Dark led me up to my porch, our hands swinging back and forth. 

"I had a fun night, Dark." I say, looking into his eyes. Seeing how the full moon reflects off them. "I'm glad Y/N." Dark and I stood there, looking at eachother. Picking out every detail that our face showed. Besides the crickets chirping and a few cars honking in the distance, it was quiet. 

"Listen Y/N. I know that I'm not supposed to be hanging around you, or even taking you out on dates for that matter. But if there's one thing I know, it's that this has been the best day I've had in a long time. Just as great as the day when I first met you. And," he grabs my other hand in his and stares at me with hope in his eyes, "I hope that this, what we have here, will continue. I want-no- need it to continue. I know it's probably to early to say this. But, Y/N, I love you. And I want to be able to love you. I want to be able to look at someone and say 'See that girl over there. Yea, that's my girlfriend'. I know this is probably 'illegal' and we could get into a lot of trouble, but you're worth the risk. You're worth more to me than anything. Please tell me that I mean the same." 

I look at Dark, the tears that collected in my eyes started to over flow.

"Dark... I don't know what to say. I..."

"Say yes." He looked at me with a smile. 

And with my arms wrapped around his neck, his hands on my hips, and our lips connected;

I said yes.