Chapter 12

((Okay, the innocent people can read now.))

Y/N P.O.V.

I look up at him and peck his scruffy chin. "I love you." He bends down and tiredly kisses my plump lips, "I love you too."

His breathing slowly starts to soften, signaling that he's going to sleep. I soon find myself drifting off, thinking about the love I fell in for this big doof.

*+*Timeskip to Morning After*+*

The sun. A big star. Beautiful, warm, makes you feel all fuzzy inside. But when you wake up to that big ball of gas shining in your face after a long night, you just want to tell it to fuck off.

I wake up plastered to Dark's pale chest. One of his arms are wrapped around my waist, and the other is behind his head. Our legs are tangled up in the sheets and both our hair was cast astray. A line of dried drool cascaded itself down Dark's chin. This setting was everything but uncomfortable. I would give anything to lay here with him all day.

But, alas, my bladder and stomach betrayed me. If I didn't get up in the next few minutes, there will be bad consequences.

I slowly started to remove his arm from around me, then ease up from his chest. My cheek now felt cold from my heated-man pillow. I swing my legs over the side of the bed and stand up, silently walking across the floor to my dresser, where Dark's shirt was hanging on the corner.

Quietly making my way to the connected bathroom, I turn around and giggle softy at Dark. His mouth was slightly open, letting little snores escape, and his arms spread out on the bed, causing one to hang off.

I stretch after I close the door. Still a little sore, but a warm shower should fix that. I start the shower and let it heat up. The steam slowly consuming the room. I decided to look at the mirror to see the damage from last night. What I see are hickeys and bite marks leading from my neck to the inside of my thighs; the bigger ones turning shades of brown and blue and the smaller ones already fading back into my skin.

Feeling refreshed after my warm shower, I quietly step out of the bathroom. Just as I thought, Dark is still asleep. He only moved to cuddle my pillow.

I grab Dark's black button-up that I saw on the dresser, and then grab a pair of underwear. Looking at my pants drawer, I snort and tip-toe out the door and down the stairs to the kitchen.

Who wears pants when their at home? Exactly. NO ONE.

"What do I want to make?" I ask myself as I shuffle through my almost empty cabinets. "Thanks Crystal. Now I have to go grocery shopping all because you're a fatass." I do love Crystal, she's my bestfriend. But I think that she only comes over here just to eat my food.

Deciding on bacon, eggs, and waffles, I grab the ingredients to make the delicous breakfast. I plug up the iron and turn the stove on to let everything heat up. The bacon lays in the sink in some warm water to thaw, while I make the batter for the waffles. Using my dads recipie, I add in some bananas and strawberries that I luckily found hidden behind what's left in the fridge.

For a second, I forgot that I wasn't alone in my house. Smiling to myself because I know my boyfriend is sleeping just up the stairs. Pouring the mix into the iron and adding the eggs into the hot pan, hearing that mouth-watering sizzle, I decide to make a pot of coffee.

The scent of breakfast fills the air and spreads throughout the house. Pulling you in like that cartoon-smoke hand that made the characters float to their next adventure.

I set the finished waffles and eggs to the side, adding the bacon to the still hot pan. I stand there talking to myself like a normal, sane person does everyday.

"Should I go ahead and make him some coffee? I'll go ahead and do that, then go get him up. Then maybe later I can go grocery shopping. I wonder if Dark-" I was startled by a pair of muscular arms wrapping around me from behind.

"Shit! Dark, you scared me!" He chuckles and lazily lays his head on my shoulder, "You know, talking to yourself is a sign of mental insanity." "And dating a demon." I point out.

"Touché, my love."

Dark watches me as I move the crispy bacon to a plate. Moving from my waist and to the coffee machine, he pulls two mugs down from the cabinet.

"So what made you want to get up?" I ask him. "Me smelt food, me wanted food." He said like a caveman.

Dark helps me bring everything to the table. The aroma whisking around the room, making my house smell like a diner that was serving their breakfast specials.

After getting situated and piling food onto our plates, Dark asks, "What did you wonder Dark for?", referring to my earlier conversatiion with myself.

"Oh, I was just wondering if you would want to go grocery shoping with me later. Nothing big, I just need to restock everything." "Yeah, sure. I'll go. But on one condition." He had a sneaky glint in his eye. "And what's that?" "Only if I get to spend the night again."

"Dark, you don't have to ask. You can stay here anytime you like." "Thanks. Now I can keep all the men away from you. I know you have more than one boyfriend." I almost choke on my waffle. Looking at him, I see a playful look etched onto his face.

"Aww. Now I can't invite my other 50 boyfriends over to have a party and talk about how the world is a giant space rock with life inhabiting it." I pout, crossing my arms for a dramatic affect. Shaking his head and smiling, Dark smirks at me, "Good. There will be no more philosophical thoughts in this house. And the other men are not allowed to see, touch, or even look at what's mine", he growls.

I shiver in my seat. His words echo in my head for a bit. 'Mine'. The thought of Dark telling that to other men that try to hit on me, or the drunk nimrods at the bar tring to get every girls number, makes me squirm in my seat. Dark's smirk grows wider and he forks another piece of bacon into his mouth.

The thick air was cut when a phone started ringing. It wasn't my phone, since mine was sitting on the counter across the room. Dark stands up and picks his phone up from the coffee table in the livingroom, groaning when he looks at the screen.

"This better be good Anti, or I swear-" I hear loud yelling from the other side. Getting up from my seat to get closer, I hear a feminine voice also yelling. Red.

"Okay, okay. Calm down. I'll be-" "HOW CAN WE CALM DOWN IF WE'RE GONNA FOOKIN' DIE?!" Dark winces pulls his ear away from the phone. Even if I wasn't on the phone, I still winced.

"Alright, Y/N and I will be there in a bit. Just try to survive for a little bit longer. Okay. Bye." "What was that about and why am I involved?" He sighs and starts to walk to the bedroom, me tolling in behind him.

"Anti and Red done something and are currently being chased by an angel. I don't know why or who, but I thought maybe that you could help out. You don't have to-" "No, I will. Their my friends too. " We head into my room to get dressed, I sadly have to give Dark's comfy shirt back. He smirks and just says, "Don't worry, you'll be wearing nothing whenever we get back."

Blush creeps up my face as he walks out of my room and down the stairs.