Chapter 5

Y/N P.O.V.

I open my eyes when I hear cars going by on the road. I walk out from the ally that I like to appear in because nobody can see me when I 'mysteriously appear or disappear'. "I guess I'll go to the park. The cherry blossom trees should be in bloom this week." I tell myself.

I take my lens cap off as I walk so that I won't have to rush to get a picture. I stop to get a picture of a tiny spider sitting on a beautiful, pink rose. Usually people would scream and run, or try to kill the little thing. But the spider wasn't doing anything to bother them, so I don't see the point of killing something that didn't try to harm you. 

I hear laughing, so I turn around and see a man and a woman across the road. I guess demons because they pulled a woman's hair and she looked around, not seeing or hearing them laugh. The man has the top half of his dark brown hair dyed a vibrant grassy green; his ears were pointed and had gauges. He's wearing a grey shirt that said 'BERLIN' on it with a black pair of skinny jeans. The girl looked about my age and was wearing a pair of shorts and a tank top that said 'Rolling'. She had her medium-length, blood red hair curled and a beanie snuggly sitting atop her head. The tank top showed the few tattoos that spotted her arms, and her shorts showed a big one that took up her entire right-hip area. It was a big rose that had a dagger piercing the middle of it, blood dripping down the petals onto a skull. 'Dark but beautiful' I think was written along the side.

I was going to keep walking because they weren't doing anything that bad, but when I heard the cries of the toddler they tripped walking beside of his mother, I lost it. I marched over there, my face red with anger and ready to fight if I needed to. But halfway there, I got nervous. I've never confronted a demon, let alone two.

I stepped onto the sidewalk and stood with my back straight. "Hey. Y-you shouldn't have done that." I see that the man has black and green eyes with blue for both the pupils. He looked over at the girl, who was texting on her phone. "Hey Red, look at this." He titled his head towards me. She turned around. Her eyes are black with red for the pupils. "What? She can't see you. Just push her or somethin." She said. I look at her, "I can see you just fine. I also saw what you did to that little kid." Red took a step back in shock. Then she pulled a snarl onto her face. "How can you see us? You can't be a fuckin demon." She pulled out a cigarette and lit it. "I'm the opposite actually." I bring my wings out and stretch them out a little. By now, all the nervousness I had earlier, is long gone.

"Well, well, well." She says walking around me and taking a draw of her death stick, "We have a damn angel talking to us, Anti." "I see that sweetheart." 'I guess they're dating.' Anti smiles and walks over to Red, taking the cigarette from her. He takes a long draw and blow the smoke in my face. I swat it and try not to get choked. "Where the hell is Dark?! He would fucking love this!" 'Dark?' "I texted him. He should be here in a b-" Anti started, but someone with a deep voice interrupted him. "Why do you want me to come here so god damn fast, Anti?!"

I look to my left and see a man in a black shirt with a black and blue flannel over it. He also had a pair of black jeans and a pair of old converses. I look up to his face and see that he had a chiseled jaw line, and a scraggly beard to accommodate it. His muscly arm reach up to push the black locks out of his face. His eyes. His black, soulless eyes. The eyes that I knew from when I was a child. 

"Dark?"

He looked at me. Squinting his eyes, trying to think as to why I knew his name. It must have hit him, because he widened his eyes and one side of his mouth curved upwards.

"Y/N?"