Chapter 3

Y/N P.O.V.

  After a while of just Dark and I talking, he took me up to his room. He didn't have that many toys, but he did have dinosaurs. He was the triceratops and I was the T-Rex. "This one is actually my favorite." Dark said, holding up the triceratops. "I named him Arty." "I like those too!" I giggled. Dark's face got redder. 'He might be hot.'

"I miss playing with someone else. My brother and mommy used to, but..." He drifted off. I look at him confused. "What happened to them?" Dark's eyes were glossed over and his head hanging down. Without a word, he stood up, went to his bed, and pulled a picture from under his mattress. "My brother's name was Tom. Him and mommy were demons, but they were different. They were really nice. But, Father didn't like that. He's really mean. One night, Tom and I woke up to mommy and Father yelling at each other. We heard a big slap sound and then mommy screamed. Tom told me to stay in my room and he would go see wha was happening. I heard more screaming and then a firework noise. The screaming stopped and I haven't seen Tom or Mommy anymore." Dark finished.

His and my eyes were misty. "I'm sorry, Dark. I hope they come back." I walked over to hug him tightly. He hugs back with just as much force, but pulls back and hisses. Dark holds his arm where he had got burnt earlier. I guess he bumped it when we were hugging. "Here, let me see it." He handed me his arm. I layed my hand gently over the burnt mark and closed my eyes to concentrate. My hand started to glow and the wound started to heal. When I felt weak, I pulled my hand off. He looked at his arm; there was now a round scar there.

"Sorry I can't heal it all the way. I'm still trying to fly and that was harder to do than that." "It's okay. Thank you. Wait, you have wings?" "Yeah, but they're still small." I say, making my wings visible. "I have wings too, but they're black and a little bigger." He brought out his wings. "It's really easy to fly." He says as he flaps his wings and hovers a few inches under his ceiling. "I just can't seem to stay in the air for long." I pout. "Here," he held out his hand. "I'll help you." I start to flap my wings really fast. I get a bit off the ground when Dark grabbed my hand. "Y/N, don't flap fast. You'll tire yourself out. Do big, even ones." I took his advice and done what he said. Soon enough, I was flying right beside of Dark. "Look! Dark look! I'm staying in the air!" Dark giggles and we both land on the ground. I give him a big hug and thank him a lot. When we let go, I see that he was red like before. 

"Y/N! Come on! We're leaving!" I hear daddy yell. I look at Dark with a sad face. "I gotta go. I guess I might see you later?" "Yeah, I'll see you later." I hug Dark one more time. "Oh, I have an idea!" "What is it?" I pull my white hair-tie from my braid and put it on his wrist. "So you'll remember me." "Don't worry Y/N, I'll never forget you." I make my way to the bedroom door. I look back to see Dark wave at me. I stop to think for a second, then run back to Dark. I kiss his cheek and then leave his room.

I walk down the stairs to see daddy walking back and forth. "Oh there you are! Come on, it's dinner time." He picked me up into his arms and kissed my cheek. Before we teleported, I seen Dark looking at me from the stairs, waving. His face was still red.

I learned after that, that Dark wasn't hot, he was blushing.