Towns people

I woke up to the birds blissfully chirping on my window sill as a nice cool breeze blew in, I slowly roll over until I see the King at the edge of my bed in a black suit, softly smiling down at me. I cover my self up to my shoulders in the blanket and wait for him to speak.

"I was just about to wake you up, I have set an outfit out for you in the bathroom, clean yourself up and meet me down stairs in the dinning room for breakfast in 30 minutes, Pearl will come in here to escort you, punctuality is key Jamie." His smile falters and is now replaced with a serious sculpted face. I nod my head as he walks out of my room, I notice him speaking to Lincoln once he is fully out the door and closes the door.

I get up and make me way to the bathroom, looking at the dress, he has me wearing a corset? He wants me to fit into this piece of clothing article? I groan and take a rather hurried some shower and quickly dry my hair. I put on my underwear and slowly step into the corset, how am I supposed to tie this thing by myself? I open my door and see only Parker standing there.

"Can you get me someone to tie me up, once you find them just send them in thank you." I smile, he nods his head and proceeds down the hall. I look out the window and saw to young boys playing in the field just in eye sight. They look no older than five, will my son be that happy, will I ever even get to know since I'll be put to death once he has arrived? I smile at them as my door opens.

"Your majesty, Im here to help you." Says an old women, I smile at her and grab onto the wooden bed post as she roughly ties my corset for me, once she is finished I stand up straight and feel as though I might die. I turn to her and she laughs at me.

"Thank you, for this, even if it is not very comfortable." I breathe, she smiles and turns me around and un-ties one and I feel myself being able to breathe not a whole lot but more than five seconds ago.

"Your very welcome dear, my name is Elena, I forgot you were a human for a second, the last knot could break your ribs." She laughs and walks out of the room. I put on the ankle length dark blue dress and braid my hair in a loose braid to the side. I slip on the dark blue flats and look at myself in the mirror, feeling quite accomplished. I open the door, greeted by both Parker and Lincoln, I close the door behind me and running my way is Pearl.

"Good, your ready, the King awaits." She huffed, I smile at her and we proceed to the dinning room. Once reaching the doors I just waltzed right in, the King is standing by the window with his hands behind his back as he peers down to whatever is out there. I clear my throat and he slowly turns around, a smile on his face. We sit in our same seats and once again he rings a bell, this time just three plates were brought out to me and two blood bags for him adding the cup and straw. I begin to eat the bacon first and moan once the sweet flavor touches my tongue.

"Once you are done eating we will be heading into town." He says ruining my meal all together, but I don't stop eatting by any cost.

"For?" I mumble food almost falling out of my mouth.

"To become accustomed to the people, they will respect you as if you were the Queen, maybe even a little more, since you will be carrying the future King." He says with a smirk on his face as he sips on the blood.

"They won't attack me right? Since I'm a blood pumping machine." I quiver, his smirk falters and his face looks shocked.

"No, my people aren't wild animals Jamie, they love blood yes, but they would never hurt you, you are the most important thing at the moment, you are a role model for the young children."  He says offended, I nod my head and finish up my eggs.

"They want to meet me?" I ask, he just responds with a head nod.

"Am I allowed to go out into the town on my own?"

"As long as you have Parker and Lincoln yes, if one is missing then you do not go out there, yes my people will not hurt you but women who see you unfit to be Carrier or men who want you for ransom, if you were ever put in danger by someone it would cause a great deal in my coven. Nobody will be safe, not until you are returned to me." He says.

"Ready?" I mutter taking a sip of my water and wiping my lips with a napkin before getting up. He nods his head and walks around the table towards me. He sticks his arm out and I grab a hold of it as we walk out to the front doors of the castle. Everyone in the castle are never seen walking, all running or walking at a quick pace, maybe they are all busy.

We walk outside the front doors and head towards the center of town. I smile at the children running up to us but keeping a distance. Everyone smiles at me and moves out of our way as a crowd forms.

"Will they always act like this?" I whisper to him looking up at him and squinting from the sun beaming down on us.

"Incase you forgot, this is my first time as well, I don't know Jamie." He laughs slightly smiling. I nod my head and we countine walking.

"Where are we going exactly, we aren't just going to stand here and let them gawk at us right?" I ask looking at everyone as they whisper.

"We are walking to the valley, full of flowers of all kinds, you're going to love it." He says pulling me through the crowd.

"Everyone please, I'm just a person." I laugh awkwardly, and they all gasp. I look up and see them shocked, I looked at Demitri and his face is a scowl. He pulls me into a store and requests everyone to give us a moment.

"I'm sorry if I offended anyone, I didn't mean to." I whisper hurridly, he rolls his eyes and pulls me to the back so nobody sees us.

"You are the Carrier of my child, you are not a nobody, forgive my people for being a little excited." He groaned.

"To me I am, I'm sorry if thats not how you see me, I'm just the human who's having your baby and then your ridding of, so please let me see myself as I do that's one of the few things I can control." I beg him pleading with him as my eyes search for something in his.

"I'm sorry, I should be more considerate, it's just, you Jamie, are not a nobody in my book, you're going down in history." He says softly touching my braid, I look at him and feel the blush creep up on my face.

"Can we just go already?" I ask pulling away from him, he frowns as I walk to the front of the store and wait for him outside as everyone else stands there waiting for us. He walks out and we begin our stroll to the valley quietly. I look down at the floor below us as we walk not wanting to look at everyone or him, I play with my dresses fabric as the awkward tension eats me up. The King, grabs my wrist halting me and I look up at him. 

"We're here." He says quietly, I turn my head to look at the valley and see all the flowers and children playing in the wide open land happily, not a care in the world. I slowly walk through the field almost in the middle of the field and lay down grabbing a flower and smelling it as I close my eyes.

"Welcome home your majesty."