Next Day

Waking up this morning was not easy, remembering last night was a nightmare I still am living. Demitri must hate me for delaying the process, also for making him spend time with me for nothing. I don't even want to leave my bed, but knowing the plan I have to stay on I can't stay. I stretch my arms and legs and finally open my eyes, I get up and peer out the window looking at the view of the town not to far away and the pond just before the gate of the castle. 

"Don't look out to far, you might fall, and that would be a problem for the person at the bottom." A voice coming from my bed groans. I jump back and slip on my feet falling on the floor, I look over at my bed and see Demitri stretching before getting out of the bed. 

"Why are you here?" I ask getting off the floor and grabbing my robe because my body is missing the fabric that used to be on it. 

"After last night it would look bad for me to leave so soon, so I just slept in your bed." He groans.

"Time to go." I tell him walking to my door about to open it for him to leave. 

"Stop right there Jamie, we need to talk about last night and what we're going to do." He says sitting down on the edge of the bed. I huff back over to the bed and sit down next to him. I look up at him after gaining the small ounce of courage I have left. His red eyes already set on me, his black hair a ruffled mess, I probably look horrible, never have I looked good in the morning.

"Demitri, I'm sorry about last night, it was just a lot, but I promise, the next time you want to pop a baby in me I give you full permission even if I start panicking again." I tell him. He grabs my hand and takes a deep breath. 

"It's okay, and I'm not popping a baby in you unless you are okay and not on the verge of a panic attack, but some time today we are going to have to try, actually every day for two weeks we are supposed to keep trying, we don't normally do this but since you couldn't last night we have to make sure it happens." 

"Sure! Yeah whenever you want to I'll be ready for you, but nit right now." I say, standing up and walking into the bathroom.

"I'll find you when I want you, and when I do you better be ready." He says walking out of my room. I close the bathroom door and turn on the shower, I look into the mirror and see someone different. Someone who lost her dark circles under my eyes, meat on my arms, my hair healthier, I've changed, and in the best way possible, I'm captured but free, I have a little under a year to make myself remembered, and when I do, nobody will forget me. I'm going to be happy, I'm going to make memories here, something I can give my son, something that will let him feel me, and see who I truly am and not just whatever people want to tell him. My son will know me, he will. 

A knock on the bathroom door startles me and causes me to jump a little. I open the bathroom do just a bit to look through and see Pearl.

"I placed your dress and shoes besides the bed, please hurry, your breakfast is almost ready and cold pancakes are not as delicious as they would be warm." She says with a bright smile on her face.

"Thank you." I smile and close the door and hurriedly shower. I dry my hair with  towel and braid it as fast as I could, the dress laid out for me was a long light green dress, and this time no corset, but whats missing is my bra, I can't find any in t my room either, and I know I packed some. I put on the dress and slide on the white flats, I open my door and see Lincoln and Parker standing outside my door. 

"Good morning boys." I smile at them.

"Good morning." Lincoln says, they follow me  to the kitchen which I'm now just realizing is way to far from my room, when I'm pregnant do they plan on making it closer? I'm seated in my regular seat and eat my breakfast alone. Pearl rushes in and is completely out of breath. 

"The Queen is coming and wants to rip your head off, the King tried calming her but she wants blood, yours specifically." She drastically rushes out, my eyes widen and no later is the Queen throwing the doors open and coming right towards me.

"The first night and you're already breaking rules Jamie!" The Queen states angrily, I stand up out of my seat I wanted to question her but she grabbed me by the throat and slammed me into the wall, I could hear Pearl gasp, I tried prying her hands off my neck but it was useless she was much stronger than me.

"He was supposed to come back to me Jamie after you finished and he never came back last night! I waited for him but he never showed up, he was with you, and he shouldn't have been!" She screeches digging her nails into my neck, it's burning at this point, I see black dots cloud my vision but I don't stop fighting. Her eyes have black veins appearing and her eyes turn a darker shade of red, her fangs are out and are looking for flesh to pierce through. 

"Your Majesty." I cough out but she tightens her hold on my neck. I hear Demitri rush in and many more foot steps follow behind him. I can see him just as angry as she is, his hand flies up and brushes back and so does Corella's body, i fall to the ground a coughing mess and a bunch of men rush over to me, a few guards me and one handing me an oxygen mask. I take it quickly and in-hail as much oxygen I could. I slowly stand back up with the help of the man who is feeding me oxygen, I look around and see Corella on the ground and Demitri looking over at me, his eyes lighten up when he see's I'm okay, and looks over at Corella. 

"I think I'm just going to be somewhere not in the castle. Lincoln, Parker ready?" I ask looking over at them, they look at me then the King then back at me, they nod there heads and lead me away from the kitchen. I left the mask in the hall and just took it slow walking outside. Parker opens the car door for me and closes it behind me, Lincoln is already waiting in the drivers seat and Parker sits in the passenger seat. 

"Where to?" Lincoln asks, I look around outside the window and realize I have no idea what is in the town or dimension.

"Do you have any arts and craft stores?" I question looking at them as I  come up with a fantastic idea. 

"We do." Parker says 

"Well then let's go." I sigh, a smile plastered on my face as we pass the gates, but Demitri's face continues to replay in my head, he looked so cold. His face paler than normal, his fangs were even out on full display, his eyes almost black, he looked demonic. Besides the Queen my stay here will full of adventure maybe this is a learning opportunity. Or maybe this is going to be a horrible time and 'll learn nothing except the joys and pains of a pregnancy and then die soon after.