Recovering mess

I wake up and my stomach rumbling and still in a state of tiredness. I feel and hand attached to mine and look at the sleeping man besides me. I keep my hand attached to his and comb his hair with my hand out of his face, under his eyes are purple, his lips partly open, his lashes long and black. I smile at his relaxed figure and kiss his forehead. I look around the room and see I was brought back into my room, I feel slightly better but still in pain, but this time bearable. I take a deep breath and nestle my body closer to his, I take his hand holding mine and wrap it around my body snuggling closer into him. He takes a deep breath and pulls me closer kissing my forehead. I fall back asleep on his chest feeling relaxed and safe again.
Waking up alone in the bed wasn't how I planned to wake up but did, I sat up and no soon did he walk in with the maids behind him carrying food. They set t down on the bed and leave once he waves his hand. He comes back into bed and inspects me before saying a word. He slowly takes off the bandage in my neck, cleans the multiple bites in one area and bandages me back up. I kiss his lips but feel him tense. I pull back and look in his eyes for some type of answer.
"I'm so sorry." He says taking my hands into his.
"It's not your fault."
"But it is. She attacked you because of my involvement with you."
"That doesn't make it your fault." I say.
"She will never do that to you again. Jamie I'm so sorry for what she did to you."
"It's okay Demitri."
"I think from now on we should keep a distance , the baby is coming soon, let's not drag this." He says pulling his hands away from mine, my hands suddenly feel empty.
"Your leaving again?" I whisper looking anywhere except his face.
"She almost killed you Jamie. I can't have her doing that again. I don't know what I'd do if she-"
"So you just give her what she wants anyways? She gets everything she wants." I feel my throat tighten up and my eyes wanting to break like a dam.
"Jamie, you will be safer this way, I promise you."
"Safer? I'm dying! Everyday is one less day I'm alive Demitri! Nothing good is ever in my life. I don't even get to keep my baby. I have to give her that too." I wipe my eyes not wanting him to see my tears.
"It's not forever, just wait, wait for me Jamie." He says standing up and walking towards the door.
"I always have a plan Jamie, my plans for you aren't finished." He says walking out and slowly closing the door quietly. I wait a couple seconds then open my door, hooding for Parker and Lincoln. Thankfully they are back besides me protecting me I see the relieve in both of there eyes and hug them both tightly. I pull away and pull them by there hands into my room.
"I know you probably don't like any of this but eat it." I urge and sit back down in my spot. I take a plate and eat it slowly feeling the heat of the food soothe my sore throat.
"Where have you guys been?"
"The King demanded every women at the event killed besides the Queen. It took us a bit to get the list of women but we did, let's say the King could go to war for the multiple Queens and Princesses he had us kill."
"All of them are dead?" Both there heads nod and I want to feel bad but all I feel is anger.
"Except her, the one who planned and caused this." I growl feeling cheated. He still cares for her, even though she tried killing his unborn child.
"She's the Queen Jamie." Parker says.
"And this is the King! But he doesn't care, he never would." I mumble feeling my anger grow deeper into the roots. I walk out of the room and storm to Helena's room, I barge in while she places something into the black crib. She turns around with a knowing look.
"I think I need to get away before the baby comes, just spend time alone without being stuck in this castle." I'm My voice cracking, I'm tired. My life revolves around rejection and I'm just tired.
"I don't think Demitri will-"
"I don't care what he wants, its what I want now, I want to be alone, I can't he hear anymore Helena. I'm running mad!" I break down to her feeling pathetic and fat.
"Relax. Come. I'll take you somewhere safe." She says grabbing my hand.
"What about Parker and Lincoln."
"You will be safe with me, remember I'm your guardian." I nod my head and hold her hand, she mumbles something and closes her eyes. I close my eyes and when I open them we're back in the woods in front of her house.
"Hurry inside! I need to put up a shield and that needs my full attention, don't come outside until I come inside, once this barrier is up, there's no leaving, not until you tell me you're ready to go back, until then, no one goes out and no ones comes in." She urges, I rush inside and close the door looking through the window watching her rush around the house with a stick drawing a circle. Once she made a full circle sparks start flying out of her hands and her heads bowed focusing on the barrier. I turn around inspecting her house finally since the last time I came here I was less than willing.
It looks like a typical house until you walk through the halls and see her rooms, filled with different things a typical witch would own. I walk into a shrine like room and see baby clothes, photo albums and jewelry. Boy clothes folded and dusted, baby shoes lined up but they were girl shoes with small little bows, I wipe one album and open it up, dusting blowing into the air. A few are of a women holding a baby, a boy, then deeper into the album held a younger Helena holding a little girl. I set down the book and picked up another, more of the boy and the girl, tiny but not related. More pictures I came across of the boy and as he grew the pictures of the little girl stopped. I wanted to keep looking but I felt the house shake and dropped the book and ran out the room. I looked out the window in the front of the house and see Helena touching the grass and a neon purple shield in front of her. The house shakes again and then she stands up and the neon purple disappears behind her. She looks at me and nods her head. I open the door and let her in and she sits down on the couch and laughs.
"I haven't done that in centuries!" She laughs.
"So it worked?"
"Jamie, Nothing is getting through that shield." She vouches.
"Thank you." I sigh feeling content.
"You and Demtiri's mother are more alike than I thought." She smiles.
"Thank you?" I question.
"No thank you, you gave me a pet of my best friend that I forgot about. She did the same thing centuries ago! This was just like last time, the rush and everything." She smiles holding my hand.

Team Corella or Team Jamie?
Think logically who should Demitri keep?