Ceremonial Error

"Get out." I turn around and push him away from me just finishing the corset myself in the bathroom after grabbing a change of clothes. I walk back out and he is still in here, sitting at the edge of my bed. I walk past him placing my dress in a hamper and the corset next to the hamper folded.

"Go, I dont have time for this, I want to take nap." I tell him sliding into bed as he still sits on the edge of it.

"We are talking, it was rude how you acted in front of Helena." He states calmly.

"Me? Yeah okay, leave, I can't do this with you right now." I groan covering my face in the plush blankets.

"You're getting attached, and the child isn't even here yet." He says, and to be honest I was, whether he is here or not I will always be attached, he is my child.

"That happens when you're supposed to be a mother to your own child, but no I'm getting killed, genetically he is mine." I tell him.

"Well rules are rules, stop getting attached it will only be harder on yourself." He says, I feel the bed rise and the door quietly close, taking a deep breath and listening to the birds. He isn't wrong yet again, my baby will grow up with vampires, never knowing his mothers history, his birth mother, just the Queen, she is not his real mother, will they raise him believing she is? My heart spikes with pain at the thought of that.

Will the King tell him stories about me, tell him how much I love him? Or would he just tell him I did my job? Will the Queen be able to even love a child that does not belong to her? I just want to be sure, and I don't feel sure at all about what is to come for me or him. I cannot sleep now that I countine to ponder on the ideas of how my life will play out or if my baby will know me. I get up out of bed and put on slippers and walk out of my room.

"Can you show me around or something, tell me the history of the castle?" I ask Parker and Lincoln. They take there glasses off finally showing there dark red eyes and tuck them away, we begin walking and go up to a tower.

"Normally, the Carriers live here, never leaving till birth." Lincoln speaks up. It's so dirty up here, the small bed looks to broken to even put a small amount of pressure let alone a whole body, there was one tiny window up here facing the back of the castle. The floor was a muck brown, and the lighting with not enough.

"Who would ever let someone live up here?" I gasped touching the rough fabric of the blanket.

"The Kings, our King is the first to break the tradition." Lincoln also says, I turn around and look at them shocked and walk out of them room. They walked beside me and walked up a few stairs and towards a room with people in it, they all stop what they are doing and leave, bowing in respect.

"Why did they do that?"

"They are the workers who are designing the nursery, this is his room when he is born, you are soon to be royal." Parker says, I look around at the room as the wet paint sits in buckets or is getting painted on the wall, the black wooden pieces of what I assume a rocking chair is laying on the floor.

"He is going to be spoiled." I sigh, knowing he wont suffer.

"He will be." I turn around at the voice and see the Queen standing by the door.

"I'm sorry if I'm imposing." I apologize, and she shakes her head.

"It is fine, you're just looking, don't stop on my account." She smiles and walks away. I take a deep breath and groan.

"Should we move on?" Lincoln asks Parker, and I nod and walk out of the room closing the door behind me. We walk into a large room with a black bed, its so bright in here.

"The ceremonial room, all the King's come here, good luck they call it, it only takes one time to get The Carrier pregnant in here so far." Parker says, I felt my hands begin to sweat and I walk out if the room taking a deep breath feeling claustrophobic all of a sudden.

"Could you show me something good, without anyone ruining it?" I ask sadly.

"Would you like to see what the chefs are making you for lunch, it should be just about done?" Parker asks looking at his watch, I nod my head and we walk to the kitchen.

"What will you guys do after guarding me?" I ask.

"We guard the child, Parker and I will understand humans the best after being with you for nine months, he will be half human, so any malfunctions he has we will be able to fix since we have been around you, its the King and Queen's safest route."

"That makes me happy, atleast I know he will be with you guys, even if you dont speak a lot, and even if you don't ever share a smile, Parker." I hint at, and watch Lincoln smirk as Parker walks emotionless.

"You should just get used to me Parker, we are going to be very close during these nine months." I tell him and open the doors to the kitchen. All eyes are on me and its dead quiet in this once noise and fast pace kitchen.

"Your majesty, your lunch is almost ready, fish and a salad." Says a man bowing with a fork in his hand.

"Actually could I just have soup, I dont have too big of an appetite, I don't want the food you are preparing to go to waste so have this meal givin to Pearl, I assume you know Pearl?"

"Yes your majesty, right away." He says, I nod my head and walk out, standing behind the closed door and hearing him start shouting at the other people in the room making me laugh.

"The King is asking for you in the dinning room." Pearl says walking to me, I nod my head and walk away.

"Parker, make sure she is giving the food!" I shout, he nods his head and guides her by placing a hand on her back and walking with her to the kitchen, I smile at how red she got when I spoke about giving her something.

I sat down at the table and leaned back in the chair waiting for The King to arrive. I hear a bang come from outside and I rush up out of my seat and run to the window, I see a horse going wild with a small child on top of it. I rush out of the room and run down the small arch way to the stables, I hear the young boy scream in fear clutching the horse by his hair tightly. I run up to the horse soothing both the horse and boy by gently telling the boy to calm down and rubbing the horses face till he stopped jumping frantically. I reached up for the boy and took him off the horse.

"Are you okay, you aren't hurt right?" I ask him brushing him off with my hands.

"Im fine, thank you, can I go to my mommy?" He says shaken up, I nod my head and he runs bak towards the castle, I put the horse back in the stall and lock the gate. As I walk out of the stables I see the King angrily walking to me.

"Were are Parker and Lincoln!?" He shouts at me.

"Back in the castle by the kitchen, a young boy was on a wild horse, he needed help, I helped him." I told him quickly as he pulled me back inside.

"I don't care who was in danger, you don't go out there alone!" He screamed at me anger evident on his face.

"What if that was our son! Would you want him to be helpless on an unpredictable horse?!" I scream at him trying to get out of his grip and failing miserably.

"My. Son. Not ours. And he wouldn't be, he would be watched over, he wouldnt be so careless!" He shouts dragging me back in the dinning room and pushing me to my seat, but I stand still not sitting as he sits.

"No he is ours! My blood and your blood creates our blood! And he would only be a child so yes, he would be careless!" I yell watching him start to breathe heavy.

"Sit down and have the soup you requested,we need to talk about the ceremony." He says trying to calm down as he looks at me with rage.

"I'll have someone bring it up to my room, send all pressing matters about the ceremony to my room, I'm done with you, go prep your soon to be child's mother since she knows nothing about humans, or how to raise a baby." I spit at him and walk away tired. He doesn't even speak but just let's me leave.