A kick

"Demetri get up, Corella must be searching for you, you stayed the night in here." I whisper shout pushing him to wake up. My stomach has know grown to the point of struggling to get out of bed and I'm only 5 months pregnant. When Helena told me this pregnancy isn't like any normal human one she wasn't playing around. Demetri rolls onto his back and groans loudly. I grab my robe and cover my night gown as Demetri shuffles out of the bed. I open my blinds and let the sun soak my skin, the warmtg covers my body fully. I take a deep breath and feel Demetri wrap his arms around me cupping my stomach. I mean my head against him and smile in content.

"You really should go." I tell him looking out the window to the busy town people attending there daily jobs.

"Later I will, right now I want to stay in this moment with you standing here with me holding our son in your stomach. Everything is perfect." He moans rubbing my large stomach. I turn around and kiss his lips tenderly and pull away smiling.

"Go." I walk towards the door and open it. Welcomed by Corella, standing there, whiter than normal, my smile falls and I love out of the way so she can see Demetri. Once he sees her he storms out of the room ignoring her and forgetting to say goodbye. Instead of following her husband she turns back to me.

"Jamie if you haven't noticed, my husband hasn't been in my bed in quite a few months, I understand a relationship has surfaced between you two but I'd like my husband back, please." She begs, you could see in her eyes she doesn't get any sleep, meanwhile here I am, sleeping peacefully with her husband wrapped in my blankets. I stand still and stiff, no words come out my mouth and she finally walked away. My heart breaks for her and what I've caused. I've ruined her marriage. She used to hate me, and now she invys me. I turn back to my bed and in my mind see me and him back in bed together content and in love. But it's not forever.

I change into a light purple short sleeve dress that cuts off right when it reaches the floor. I braid hair and walk to the kitchen woth Lincoln and Parker on my tail.

"Can I have eggs and bacon please thank you! And have it served out in the garden" I gently shout into the kitchen. I look back at both they boys behind me and shake my head.

"When's the last time you both have eaten? You look ready to eat me."

"A week." Lincoln groans. My eyes budge out of my head and I rush back into the kitchen.

"Also a couple blood bags type doesn't matter thank you!" I walk into the library and search for books about these babies. The shelves are brown and look so historic, as well as the books that are lined up on them. Thousands of books lay on these shelves barley looking touched. I pull a few small books down and hand them to Parker and walk to the garden where my food and their blood awaits us. Parker sits my books down besides my food and helps me sit down.

"Guys come on sit down, eat."

They don't hesitate and sit down and quickly drink the blood. There eyes burning a bright red bring back the non existent life in them. I take my time with my food and skim a few pages in each book before Helena meets me outside.

"You shouldn't read those books. They are so old and bound to the rules. Things are different now Jamie. Trust me." She ushers and takes the books from me. I pause before I leave and look back at here, she looks nervous. She walks towards the door and bumps into me.

"I didn't know you were still here sorry." She says grabbing my arms to keep me from stumbling back.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, just, don't read those book, I told you things are different now okay?" She stresses, I nod my head and walk out of the room.

"Do you think he will be here soon? I'm running out of room." I laugh.

"You still have a good three months then you are on strict bed rest for the last month." Helena says.

"So I'm only getting bigger your saying?"

"As big as he wants to get so will you." She smiles and walks away. I look at Lincoln and Parker and they help me up the stairs holding my arms as I tightly squeeze there hands.

"Thank you guys."

"We could have picked you up instead of doing all this." Lincoln says.

"Well you should have reminded me. I habe pregnancy brain." Lincoln smirks while Parker just stands there with a blank face

"I think I'm just gonna sleep for today, my feet and back are killing me, go get yourselves some food and bring my chicken wings and a little blood too." I see the relief in Lincoln's eyes and he nods but Parker shakes his head.

"You go I'll stay and watch her." I roll my eyes and close my door. My bed is already made from this morning and I'm about to ruin it again. I lay down on my side cupping my stomach and gently rubbing it. He's in here, growing into a big ole baby.

"I'm your mommy." I whisper.

Then something happened, something crazy happened; he kicked.