Making History

I wake up in my room still in my dress that I wore to the ball. I look around and see the time, it's almost 3 in the morning. Did the party still go on? Who brought me here? Did Demitri sleep with my while being unconscious? I turn on the lamp next to my bed and face the wall in front of me.

"The ball ended once you passed out." I jump at the sound of Demitri's voice.

"How did you know what I was thinking?" I ask getting out of the bed and walking to the dresser.

"Now that I drank your blood I'm able to read your mind and feel your emotions." He says, I can hear him stand up and begin to walk towards me. I grab a shirt and shorts and turn around colliding into his chest making me gasp.

"We have to finish." He whispers in my face as he places his hands on my hips.

"I'd like to change." I whisper with a shaky voice, he steps back and lets go of me. I proceed to the bathroom, taking all of the stuff out of my hair and wiping all this makeup off my face feeling like I just lost 15 pounds. I change out of this dress and hang it on the back of the door, I look into the mirror and take a deep breath, I can do this, I'm okay, sex is just sex, this isn't your first time Jamie, just go out there and get it done and over with. I slowly walk out of the room and make eye contact with Damon.

"We have to go to that room right?" I ask trying to sound calm and not full of anxiety or fear, he takes a deep breath and shakes his head walking towards me.

"I want you to be comfortable, and this is where you are most comfortable right?" He asks gently rubbing my arms, trying to soothe me.

"Actually it's the library, but, this is my second choice." I smile, listening to my own joke, finding myself funny, he smirks down at me and nods his head and pulls me to the bed. He turns us around right before he hits the bed with his legs and falls on top of me causing my face to flush red. He looks into my eyes and moves my hair out of my face, he slowly brings his face to mine and kisses my lips.  At first I'm too shocked by how surreal this is, I open my eyes and am met with deep red ones. He draws his face back and puts his weight on his elbows.

"Are you a virgin?" He asks sadly, I shake my head a little too fast, almost making myself dizzy. He smiles in relief and kisses me again, this time I kiss him back, but I keep my hands to myself. He flips us so I'm on top of him as he holds my face kissing me sweetly, I still have yet to touch him until he brought his hands to mine and brought them to his face, I grabbed the sides of his face and kissed him deeper, feeling a pull to him.

He pulls his shirt off once I pull away to breathe and I dont pay to close of attention to his body, I just want this over with. I push my lips back onto his as I feel him begin to pick up my shirt and pull it towards my upper body causing me to pause for a moment and pull away as he takes off my shirt. Eventually all over our clothes are discarded somewhere in my room, we are now under my covers naked as he lays on top of me smirking down at me full of excitement for the future.

He kisses my neck and makes his way back up to my lips as he pushes my legs farther apart. I could feel him ready to enter me. Until I begin to panic, breathing very heavy, and it's not because of the hot make out scenes.

"Jamie?" Demitri whispers worried stalling the process.

"No it's okay, just give me a minute I'll be fine, I'm just overwhelmed." I cry wiping my tears as I turn my head away from his so I don't have to look into those brilliant red eyes I've gotten early grown attached too.

"Its just a lot, I'm about to become a timer for my death." I cry as he pulls my face towards his as he caresses my face. I wipe my face and nod my head and kiss his lips again. He kisses me back and groans as he kisses me deeper. Is this really about to happen?

"D-Demitri, I can't, please!" I choke out crying moving my face from his as I lose myself and choke on my tears. He moves off of me and grabs pants and his shirt handing me his shirt, but I don't put it on, I just curl up in the blanket and cry into my hands, hiccuping, unable to control my tears. He puts his pants on and lays down besides me cradling me in his arms as I gasp for air, feeling my throat tighten.

"Jamie, please, stop crying." He begs rubbing my arms as I still have my face covered as I replace my cries with a blood curdling scream.

"I can't! I shouldn't do this! I can't have a baby and not be here to see him! You're taking away a part of my life that I was granted to have! I'm sorry." I cry turning away from him as I wipe my face.

"You can do this Jamie, I chose you because you are strong and powerful, you can do this, I believe in you, I am with you, you are everything I want my child to be." He says pulling me against his body and turning me around facing him as he sees my vulnerability.

"Stop, I'm not what you want in the baby, you want Corella, stop, I already have to give you my body for 9 months, I can't give you anything more, you will always wish my child could be Corella." I whisper pulling away from him but still look at him.

"I can't give you what you want Jamie, I can't tell you it's you, I will always love Corella, if you think I will resent him for being your child by blood your wrong." He says quietly as he moves the wet hair out of my face.

"But you didn't say you wouldn't wish it was her's, you don't want this, you want her children, she is your Queen. My child will be second to her, because he will never be like her or even partially like her." I cry slightly letting a tear fall down my face.

"He will be my main priority, I promise you that, he will be chosen over everyone Jamie." He promises me wiping my tears.

"Liar." I whisper closing my eyes, telling the sudden heaviness from my eyes as I cannot open them again and feel the atmosphere around me become quiet and peacful.