Planting his seed

It's already time for dinner and I'm honestly a bit hesitant to go down to the kitchen, let alone the dinning hall. I've covered the bruises on my neck with the help of Pearl and made sure to tell the boys they do not leave my sight when I'm outside of my room and they agreed. I took a deep breath taking one last glance in the mirror and headed down to the dinning hall, those that walked by stared and whispered, I hide behind Parker and Lincoln and made a quick walk into the dinning hall, they both stood by the door and watched me wait for my food. Demitri sat at the end of the table and already had his food out with him but he never touched it, waiting for me. I sit down and wait for my food, the chef comes rushing out with trays of food and we sit in silence till his people leave. 

"Lincoln, Parker you can leave." Demitri says.

"Actually I told them to stay, it's safer, after the incident with the Queen." I tell him, stopping them from leaving.

"With me present nothing will happen, I can promise you that Jamie, you two are free to stand outside, but I have to discuss something with Jamie." He sternly replies, the boys didn't even give me a look and left the room. 

"Is it okay if I sit closer to you?" He asks.

"Do I have a choice in that or are you going to decide for me?" I rebuked, he cleared his throat and picked up his blood and moved to the seat besides me. I eat my food silently and keep my eyes diverted to the food on my plate. 

"About Corella." 

"We don't have to talk about it, I mean I don't want to talk about it." I interrupt him before he gets his whole sentence out. 

"I wont let that happen again, I promise." He says grabbing my hand, I pull away from his cold hand and place it in my lap away from his reach. 

"Okay, no problem, just go back to your chambers at the end of each night, I can't have her doing that when I'm pregnant unless you want the baby to die, then sure stay out all night my King." I babbled sipping my water, he slammed his hand down on the table causing me to flinch. 

"She wont do anything to you especially when you are carrying my child, I'd have to kill her!" He bellows, his chest heaving and his eyes turning black. I push myself out of my seat and begin making my way to the doors. 

"Don't touch me right now." I growl at him as he pulls my arm back, I turn around and am met with his still black eyes, his fangs extended. 

"You said I'd be protected! Safe! But I'm not, just around the corner is your wife who wants to attack me every chance she gets, you can;t protect me, you showed up too late! If I was pregnant that stunt she pulled would have costed me a baby! A freaking baby!  Me not having oxygen for a small amount of time is okay but the baby, it wouldn't have lasted." I scream at him feeling just as angry as him minus the whole black eyes and fangs. 

"She will not be a problem, I am telling you Jamie, and you're worried about a baby you wont let me make!" He shouts at me, stepping closer towards me. His height over rides mine and I crane my neck to look at his face. 

"Come on then my King let's make a freaking baby!" I shout untying my dress letting it fall to my feet, the small chills run down my spine once the warm fabric leaves my once covered skin exposed. I look up at him, he's still angry, just silent. My breast on full display but he has made no attempt to look at them, his eyes haven't moved past my face. 

"Come on Demitri want a baby right? do the easy part and 'll do the rest. I mean you wanted a baby right since you're so fit to be a dad right? I mean you sure know how to pick the step mother of your kid!" I insinuated, I stepped back from him taking my flats off and ridding the braid in my hair, the only thing left were my underwear. He steps back and finally takes in my whole body, I watch his eyes as they move down every inch of my body then finally meeting my eyes once more. 

"Are you just going to stand there gawking?" I murmured.

"I'm still angry, I'm not doing this angry." He replies stepping away from me turning his back to me, facing the wall. I walk up to his back and lay my hand on his shoulder.

"Angry sex is the best sex." I tell him, I pull hos shoulder to turn him around and see his anger is still evident, but he still doesn't make a move.

"Fine whatever, but if I fall asleep do not wake me up because your in the mood to finish what I started." I sneer walking over to my dress and soon enough I'm pushed against the table. I look at him gasping at how sudden he is, his eyes turning red but his fangs still out. He looks me in the eyes and brings his lips to mine, I can feel his fangs against my lips and it only excites me more. He brings his hands up to my breast and squeezes on gently. 

"I'm angry but I'm not a sadist, I promised a nice first time, I intend to give it to you, even if its on a table.' He whispers in my ear. He spreads my legs and stands in between them and reaches past me and grabs the blood besides us. He puts some on his finger and rubs it on my lips, he brings his face down to mine and licks my lips slowly and kisses me roughly. He bites into my lips and I moan in enjoyment and pull him closer towards me. His fangs retract and disappear from my view and his eyes are finally red, he peels my underwear off and undresses himself. Once he is just as naked as me he leaves a trail of wet kisses down my neck trailing down to the center of my breast. He moves a hand away from my face and down to our most intimate parts. He looks down and then back at my eyes, and slowly he slides in, breaking all barriers between us, he brings his head ti meet mine and holds me close to him as he slides into me at a fast pace. I bring my lips to his and my hands met his hair, messing it up as I fist it. 

"Don't stop." I whisper, he lets go of my head and I slowly bring my head down to lay on the table and close my eyes feeling pure bliss. He lays his hand on my stomach and pushes harder into me. His groans sending me harder over the edge and leaving me shuddering in joy. 

"Hold my hand." He tells me in a low moan, I grab his hand and pull him closer to me, he brings his head to my neck and leaves multiple kisses in different areas. I squeeze his hand and clench around him, his groans and moans radiates throughout my body and brings me to my knees. I move his face from my neck and look directly into my eyes making me feel an emotion I have no business feeling. He becomes sloppier with each thrust and suddenly kisses me slowly as he cums inside of me, he keeps thrusting as deep as he could and breaths loudly staying face to face with me, he stays inside me and rests his head on my breasts. I take deep breathes trying to regain my normal breathing pattern and rub my hands through his hair stroking it softly. 

Finally after 10 minutes he moves from inside me and hands me my dress as he pulls his pants up. I don't look at him once my dress is on and I quickly dash out of the hall not waiting for Lincoln and Parker, I feel too embarrassed to even look at them, they had to of heard everything that went on in there and I'd just rather not find out and I will if I look at their faces. I don't say a word to them and walk into my room. I change into my night gown but not before cleaning myself up and heading off to bed before I over think everything that happened at dinner.