Another try?

I'm going to the doctors to be checked and see if that one night on the dinning room table worked. I'm in a light purple dress that's long sleeved since it's a bit chilly out and once again my bra is not in sight. Pearl comes rushing in with some food for me and smiles before leaving my room.

"Pearl?" I shout quickly running out of my room, she turns around and looks at me with an expecting smile.

"Where are my bras?" She looks at me wide eyed and blushed looking behind me over at the two men guarding my door, I turned and saw Lincoln smiling at Pearl and Parker still stiff as a board his eyes hidden behind is sunglasses. 

"The King said women here do not wear bras, breast are beautiful things and they shouldn't be covered up." She says in a hushed tone not wanting any open ears to hear what she says, you could see her cheeks flair up into a rosy red and she plays with the seems of her dress. I nod my head and turn back into my room, so he dictates what I wear too now? He has a lot of orders for a man who can't take a simple suggestion. I finish braiding my hair and eat a quick breakfast in my room before heading out to the car where Demitri waits. Parker opens the door for me and waits till i look up at him to close the door behind me. Lincoln and Parker take a different car but follow closely behind us. The driver in here has a black screen up so we can't see what he is doing and he can't see what we're doing. I look over at Demitri finally taking in his appearance. He is wearing a red suit that sits on him well with his hair done neatly and out of his face. I also take notice of hos fidgety he is, he keeps tapping his foot nervously. 

"Are you okay?" I ask him, his red eyes find mine and he stops tapping his foot and tries giving a simple smile. 

"Just nervous." He sighs looking out the tinted window passing through the town to Helena's home, shes going to be my doctor for the next nine months. 

"There isn't anything to be nervous about." I smile, he looks back over at me and I see his shoulders finally slouch down in a resting position. 

"I'm not sure why I'm so nervous, it's just a baby right I mean your'e doing all the heavy lifting, literally." He laughs to himself, I laugh at his own joke and take his hand into mine. 

"You're going to be fine." I reply, he squeezes my hand and takes a deep breath as we pull up to Helena's house, the car door opens and Parker helps me out, I remove my hand from Demitri's and feel my stomach tighten into knots. Once I'm fully out Demitri is soon out behind me, he puts his hand on my back and pushes me towards Helena's door. She greets us immediately with a smile but it soon fades, which makes both of our smiles fade as well and I'm soon over clouded with fear and panic. She takes us into a room and we sit down, she grabs a book and looks at Demitri then back at me. She hands me a small clear bottle with a green liquid inside. 

"What's this for?" Demitri asks, she looks at me sadly and back at him. 

"She in't pregnant." Was all Helena said, my shoulder feel and my hear clenched, I looked over at Demitri and saw his eyes darken, but not in anger, more look in defeat. I inspect the bottle before holding it up to her. 

"This will help you get pregnant faster, a higher fertility if you wanna think of it." She says. 

"When can I take it? Is it safe to take?" I ask her, I look over at Demitri and he still has his  head down and doesn't move an inch.

'Anytime you'd like dear, and it's very safe, his mother used it when she tried having him, and look at this, it actually worked believe it or not." She joked, but there was no room for a joke, not to Demitri. I gave a short curt smile, Demitri stood up and looked at me. 

"Drink it now." He says. I look down at the drink and back up at him, I open the bottle and swallow the whole thing in one shot. I hand the bottle back to Helena and finish swallowing the leftovers in my mouth.

"Do we wait or does it matter?" He asks Helena.

"Doesn't matter." She says with a wicked smile on her face. Demitri holds out his hand for mine and leads me out of her house.

"Back seats a bit bumpy so be careful!" She shouts and not soon after is a loud laugh sounding outside of her home, Demitri helps me inside and closes the door behind us. 

"You heard her." Were his only words, before he began unbuckling his belt and sliding his pants to his knees.He looks up at me and waits for me to move, but when I don't he reaches forwards and grabs me placing me on his lap. 

"Really? Right here? Can't we wait?" I ask him pushing him away from me for a minute before he brings his lips to my neck.

"She said it will work any time, plus it's been two weeks, I kinda missed you." He says, my stomach flutters with his I miss you's and causes sparks in my heart. He lifts the ends of my dress and moves his fingers along the seams of my underwear sliding them to the side, I lift myself up and slowly take him all the way in. I bring my hands to his shoulders and bounce on top of him, he throws his head back in pure bliss and soon brings his lips to mine, he grabs my face and kisses me harder until I pull away to look at him. It's my favorite part about this, his face when he's in this state, he's vulnerable, and open, his eyes are solely focused just on me. He grabs my hips and guides me and sucks on my neck, I moan loudly cuming in him, shaking and slowing down till my high ended. I pick up my pace until I feel him dig his fingers into my back, I move faster and harder and soon enough he cums too.

I feel it inside me, I always did, he moans loudly making me cum again.  I miss his lips one last time and get off of his lap, he hands me a napkin to clean myself but I don't say a word. I want to hide myself, but you can't hide when you're in a car, no where to hide exactly. So I remain silent and look out the window as we make our way back towards the gates if the palace. I shiver when his hand brushes my hair out of my face, I look over at him and he continues fixing my hair.

"Don't be awkward, you're a great partner. I'm glad Helena told me about you before I made my final choice." He whispers in close proximity to me. My palms become sweaty and my mind soon begins to over think the situation at hand.

"What do you mean Helena told you about me?" I mumble rubbing my hands on my dress, soon the car comes to a stop and Demitri doesn't say another word, but before we left he kissed me, and then I felt it. The spark igniting my heart to his.