I Finally Come Back After a Long and Sucky Semester of the Dreaded School

Holly POV

Today was my first day of winter break. I was glad I didn't have to wake up early for another two weeks.

"Holly! Get up!" Percy yelled at me. I groaned and stuffed my face in my pillow. I didn't plan on leaving my bed until 11, and it was only 9.

"Pippin's here," he told me.

I sat up. "He is?!" In case you didn't know, Pippin's my boyfriend. We've been together since the end of August. He's been gone since the end of November, and he didn't say where he was going. I've been worried sick ever since.

"Yeah, he's at camp. So is Annabeth. We're going now."

"Okay." I got up and got ready. Ten minutes later, I was on the couch, waiting for my stupid brother.

"Done!" He said.

"You've been getting ready for half an hour," I groaned. "I was done in ten minutes."

"You don't wear make-up."

"And you do?" That shut him up. I grinned and walked out.

Percy drove us to camp. He's still really sucky, but he miraculously passed his test. I wonder if I will when I'm his age.

"Okay, get out." He opened my door and shoved me out. I have such a nice brother.

I got up and brushed myself off. "You're annoying."

"So are you." I rolled my eyes.

As soon as I saw Pippin, I tackled him, anger rising up within me. "Where have you been?!" I screamed at him.

He looked terrified. "Don't kill me!" I hesitated, then got off and helped him up.

"My dad took me back to San Francisco and took my phone."

"For a month?!" I hadn't completely calmed down.

He nodded. Both of us groaned as Annabeth and Percy had a make-out session.

"I didn't need to see that so early in the morning," I complained. They jumped apart and Percy glared at me.

Annabeth smiled. "Hi Holly."

I grinned. "Hey."

"So what now?" Pippin asked. I shrugged.

Suddenly I got tackled from behind. "Holly!" I knew who it was immediately. No one else tackled me for a greeting.

"Hey Lily," I said, my voice muffled from the ground.

She laughed and got off. She helped me up.

Lily's my best girl friend. (I have five best guy friends-Pippin (although he's a bit more than a friend), Daniel, Hank, Ashton, and Turner.) We met in Quebec, during a quest for five gems, which turned out to be the Great Prophecy. I had gotten kidnapped, and she helped me out. Then we kind of stole her and took her along with us.

"Oh hey Holly." I grinned.

"Hey Daniel." I've known him since 2nd grade, when he stuck a glue stick in my hair. (Long story.) After that, I super-glued a tack to his chair. I got in a lot of trouble, but we became good friends.

"Hey Daniel."

"How's school?" I groaned. Daniel decided to be a year-rounder so he could get away from his abusive mother. I didn't blame him.

"Sucky," I admitted. "Especially since Pippin's been gone for the past month." Pippin gave me an apologetic smile.

Ashton came over next. "Hey guys." He kissed Lily, who looked overjoyed.

"Woo! First kiss guys!" Daniel, Pippin and I laughed. Ashton and Lily became a couple shortly after the quest. I remembered my first (and so far, only) kiss I had with Pippin that we were both fully aware of, which was during our quest. I had just woken up from a Cyclops attack, and was about to reveal my feelings for him when he guessed. Then we kissed and became a couple.

Hank and Turner came over. "Hey," Hank said. Turner waved. He didn't talk much, but he was really nice. I got to know him better during our quest, when everyone else was frozen and he made a potion to unfreeze them.

"Hey guys. What's up?"

"I finished re-reading all of my library books for the second time." I stared at him. He's read about twenty books three times each?! I can't even read one book in 3 months! (Well it's not my fault. He doesn't have dyslexia, and I have possibly the worst case in the world.)

"Lucky," I muttered. He grinned. I remembered that he checked them out at a library in London, England, and I said he could never return them. He'd shrugged it off, and so did Turner, who got a book on potions.

"Let's go have some fun while we're here," I grinned and went to the rock wall.