I Am Not That Tiny!

Holly POV

When the monsters came, it was Will who screamed.
"What is that?!" He screamed, pointing at a hellhound.
"It's a hellhound!" I quickly told him. "Do you have a weapon?" He shook his head.
"Then get behind me," I told him, and took out my sword. As I got closer to killing this thing, more monsters started showing up. By the time I finished off the hellhound, we were surrounded.
Will looked terrified, but he took my sword from me. I tried to grab it back, but he already charged.
He wasn't half bad. That is, until he got fatally wounded.
I screamed and ran over. Blood was gushing everywhere, but after the Battle of Manhattan, this was nothing.
I tried to give him ambrosia and nectar, but he refused. "It won't help," he murmured. I realized he was right.
When I started to tear up, he smiled sadly. "Don't be sad. Don't all demigods go to Elysium?"
"If they're true heroes," I murmured. I knew that he would make it. And if he doesn't...Uncle Hades and I will have a little talk.
He shrugged and smiled a little. "Pippin's lucky to have a girl like you. There's not many with your spunk and talent."
I grabbed his hand. "Stay just a little longer," I begged him. Even though he was kind of annoying when he flirted with me (oh shut up Pippin, Leo's worse!), he was still my friend and I hated seeing him dying.
"Can you sing me something?" He asked. Oh gods. Why that? Is this the Hunger Games or something? (I've never seen the movies and I can't read, but I've heard a bit about it from school. It's so...future-y, but in a weird way.)
"I'm not very good, but sure." I wracked my brain for a song. I didn't listen to music much, but I managed to think of a few. The first one that came to mind was Gentleman. The next one that came to mind was Counting Stars, which I quickly decided would be better, so I sang that. When I was done, he was gone.
Three thoughts popped into my head when I finished the song: 1, I'm actually a better singer than I expected myself to be, 2, I'm really going to miss him (yes, Pippin, I will. He was a good friend. Shut your freakin cryhole and get me some cookies.), 3, I'm all alone.
I would've sat there and cried for a while, but I told myself to keep moving. I dug around for some paper and a writing utensil. With a pink sticky note and a Sharpie, I wrote 'Any girl would be lucky to have you. Ps, I'm taking your supplies. I don't want to run out and die.' I placed the note on his shirt.
I grabbed his supplies and stuffed them all in my bag. As long as they fit, I didn't care how messy it was.
I left him his backpack and continued my now very lonely trip into the jungle.
A few hours later, I heard a jeep. Instead of wondering if I would be able to hitch a ride in it, I was terrified. I climbed a tree and hid at the top. Then I realized who was in that jeep.
All of my friends were in there, along with this friendly-looking teenage guy who was driving. I have no idea how they managed to fit eleven people into a jeep meant for five.
"Holly!" Lily popped out of the driver's seat and tackled me with a hug. I almost hit a tree.
After that everyone quickly filed out. After Lily got off, Pippin helped me up and hugged me tightly. I hugged him back.
"How long were you guys gone for?" He asked.
I shrugged. "Seven hours, maybe?"
"Hey, wait a minute. Where's Will?" Chase asked. Oh gods. Pippin had told me Chase and Will were really, really close.
When I didn't answer, he pinned me to a tree. "You killed him, didn't you?"
I went Nico pale. "No." One of the things I can't do is kill other people. I helped in the Second Titan War, and many demigods tried to kill me (if I wasn't so tiny and fast they probably would've) but I couldn't even touch them with my sword. I hate hurting people. Monsters were okay, but I can't handle hurting other people.
He tried to attack, but I blocked everything.
"I'll tell you what happened," I said. I really didn't want to, but they deserved to know.
Chase got up. "Okay. Spill it, kid."
"Hey, I'm not that much younger than you," I protested. Then I told them everything.
All of them looked shocked. "So that's really what happened?" Chase asked.
"I gave you every detail," I said.
Daniel decided to try and lighten the mood. "So, let me get this straight. You sang, and you were actually good." Everyone laughed.
I grinned. "I said I wasn't that bad. I'm nowhere near good."
"You're a horrible liar." Both Hank and Daniel said that.
I rolled my eyes. "We should have a karaoke contest sometime," Lily said.
Everyone else eagerly agreed. I sighed and said I'd participate.
"Hey kiddos, are you getting back in here soon?" The teenager asked.
"Yeah, we'll get in now," Lily said. "By the way, this is Holly. Holly, this is James."
James grinned. "You're so tiny, I could pick you up with my pinky."
"I'm 5' 2"," I muttered. He laughed.
"But you probably don't weigh much, you're so skinny." It was true, I only weighed 80 lbs. Of course, I didn't say that out loud.
"Okay, so how are we going to do this..." I was surprised he agreed on taking us all. "I've got it! You can squeeze in with me, and the rest of you get in like last time." I was amazed. Pippin, Lily, and Chase were in the passenger seat, and everyone else was in the back. They all looked moderately comfortable.
"Hey Holly, do you have Will's phone?" Pippin asked. I nodded and showed him.
"Okay. Keep it for now."
"Okay, I'm going past the speed limit, so hold on!" He sped off, going at least 120 mph.