Did I Forget to Put On Deodorant?

Pippin POV

As Holly went down to the lobby office and kindly (hopefully) asked for another key, we went down to the pool. It was awesome.

It was a lot like one of the water parks we went to on our quest, with lots of slides, a whirlpool, a wavepool, and just a normal pool in the middle of it all.

Of course, we all went straight to the slides. Since no one else was in here, we were free to do anything we wanted to. Sort of.

Holly came in shortly after I rode the tallest slide for the third time (although it was only about nine or ten feet tall). I ran over. "This place is awesome! And look, the slide isn't too tall. And did you get a room key? Did you-"

She laughed and shushed me. "Someone's hyper. I guess I'll try the slide though. And yes, I got the room key." She held it up.

"Well, put it down and have some fun!" I told her. She smiled and set it on a table. I grabbed her hand and we took off.

We had a lot of fun. Holly and I were laughing the whole time.

When we started to dry off, it was around 11:00. "Wow, we were there five hours?" Holly grinned.

"We left at six?" Daniel asked.

"Well, it was actually 5:57," Hank said.

Lily rolled her eyes. "Quit being smart."

As soon as we left the room, Holly collapsed. I caught her, and she immediately fell asleep.

"Wow, she must be tired," Lily smiled. I nodded.

I carried her back to our room. "Wait. Doesn't she have the key?" Daniel asked. I awkwardly searched her pockets. I found it and handed it to him.

When we got in I set her on the bed closer to the window. "Aren't you going to wake her up and let her change?" Lily asked me.

"No, I don't want to die," I smiled nervously. "Plus, she's dry." She hadn't gotten wet.

She shrugged. "Okay. Well, go change then go to bed."

She slipped into the bathroom. I hid in a corner and changed there.

She jumped onto the bed next to Ashton. He fell off and woke up.

"Hey!" She laughed and I joined her.

"You guys stink," he complained.

"I thought I put on deodorant," I said. Lily burst out laughing.

He smiled. "Okay, I'm going back to sleep. Keep it down, you two." He got back into bed and fell asleep.

"Guess we're the only ones awake," Lily muttered. I realized that Hank and Daniel were asleep on the couch.

"Yep."

"Well, now it's just you." She laid down and fell asleep.

I smiled and gave Holly a big hug. Then I laid down and went to sleep too, stupidly not noticing how abnormally warm she was.