I didn't look at him, I kept my eyes focused on the wall in front of me, I wrapped a hand around the ale in front of me and gulped down its contents, then slammed it down on the bar. I heard footsteps behind me, I turned and saw John. I got up and punched him in the face, hard enough to knock him to the floor. I stood over him looking down at him. "What was that for?" He asked placing his hand on his jaw.

"Because you made me beat Charles!" I growled, and kicked him in the side. I was about to pull my dagger on him but my father grabbed my arm.

"Please, please don't!" John begged.

"No don't." My father said. I shrugged his arm off and walked into one of the rooms at the back of the place knocking over peoples ales as I did, anyone who tried to challenge me I pulled my knife on them and they soon backed off. My father was about to walk over to me.

"Leave her." John advised him.

"We'll be back." My father said and walked out with a few of his men. I threw my feet onto the table and hid my top half into the shadows. Just when i thought i was alone i hear boots tapping against the floor, I look over and see Jack walking over.

"Rackham what do you want?" I asked.

"Get your men in line." He told me.

"Why?" I asked slamming my boots down on the floor making him jump back, he was more afraid of me than Vane, his former captain.

"Because they're causing a racous in the brothel." He told me.

"You mean whore house?" I asked.

"Brothel." He repeated. I reclined in the chair placing my arms behind my head.

"They've been at sea for a while what do you expect?" I inquired.

"To be gentlemen and not animals!" He said.

"Then you pass this message on to them, if they don't behave I shoot them on deck." I said.

"Captain how about you get off your butt and do it yourself!" He exclaimed. At that I leapt up from the chair, I smacked his back into the closest beam making sure it made contact and rammed my elbow into his throat.

"Who do you think you're talking to?" I snarled and cocked my pistol. He placed his hands on the barrel.

"C. . . Captain. . . I'm sorry." He stuttered.

"That's better." I said putting my pistol back into my belt. I collapsed back into the chair while he left in a hurry. I banged the empty mug against the table and a bar keep came rushing over and filled it up. "Now that wasn't so hard was it?" I sneered. They put out a shaking hand awaiting payment, I looked at them and laughed. "Put this one on Miss Guthfrie." I told him, once emptied I slammed it down again and left walking to the brothel to put my men in line.