11

As soon as the Ranger came to a stand still Vane came running down the stairs, and unlocked my door, he came in and gripped me by the arm with some force making sure I couldn't run or fight him. When we reached the deck he bound both my wrists tight. I snorted. "I'm sorry does that hurt?" He asked, it was clear there was no emotion in his voice. He led me off the boat and onto the sand, it was warm but still burnt my feet. The sun blinded me, I wanted to shield my eyes. We stopped and he turned to his men. "Stay on the ship, someone needs to guard it but you and you," he pointed to two men. "You stay and guard her when I'm done." He said. "But for now stay on the tree line, and what ever you hear ignore it." He said. The men nodded and Vane dragged me into the forest.

I feared the worst. It was humid here, my layers of leather and black taking their toll. Vane picked me up supporting my legs with his arms, my head now laying against his chest. "You know you have no reason to be afraid." He told me.

"Why? Because I thought you were bringing me out here to kill me?" I inquired attempting to steal a glance from him. 

"No." He told me, I turned my head to the path we were walking and I noticed we were heading towards a wooden building. It had vines at the entrance which he moved away his arm, we walked deeper and then up some stone stairs, there were another load of vines and he brushed them away into a room that had a double bed, a desk, candles and was quite spacious, I looked around and noticed it led out onto a balcony.

"So this is where you disappear to?" I asked as he walked behind me, he moved my hair over my shoulder and cut my bonds.  

"At times, yes." He said, gently placing me down but roughly placing his hands on my waist and turning me so I faced him, our faces inches away, without hesitation he pressed his lips to mine, his stubble rubbing against my skin, passion radiating off his person. He pulled my coat from my shoulders till it fell to the ground softly. His fingers then worked fast on my corset unknotting the strings, my fingers travelling into his long hair gripping it hard, as soon as I was free of my corset I could breathe that little bit faster, he then worked on the buckle around my waist while I worked on his shirt. 

As soon as my leather trousers dropped to the floor, I was stood in my undergarments and him in his trousers. He picked me up and continued to kiss me, he laid me down gently removing the last of my clothing, and his.  He lay himself over me, our flesh touching, he wasted no time I dug my nails deep into his flesh as I sighed and moaned loudly, I looked up at Vane, he had a smile on his face. He then placed a hand on my throat and squeezed gently. 

"You're mine!" He panted.