15

Vane pushed me into the cabin while he jumped over the balcony, I pulled on my clothes the best I could, I grabbed my sword and then ran out to join him. "Stay in the house!" he yelled. 

"No," I said shaking my head and pulling my sword from its scabbard, we both squinted our eyes and began to crouch as we got ready to recieve the oncomers, Flint, Silver and Billy emerged. 

"I knew you would be here," Flint said walking closer. "Acheron please don't be stupid come with me." he said and offered me his hand. I shook my head and pointed my sword in his direction. "You will not strike me again," he said lowering his hands. I just huffed a laugh and swung my blade at his face, i cut his cheek shallowly. 

"Acheron, save your energy rememeber your wound!" Vane exclaimed causing my father to glance at me a little worried.

"Wound?" he snarled. 

"It's nothing," I answered, i lunged for my father once again and he stepped out of the way but swung the hilt of his sword into my ribs i cried out as it struck me, Vane came to rush to me but i pushed out a hand telling him to stay away. "I. . . I ah. . . I got this," I pined. Silver looked at me with concern. 

"Acheron back down now, I won't tell you again!" He growled. 

"N. . . ah. . . no!" I snarled. 

Flint punched me in the face, and I stumbled back. I dropped my sword in the sand and ran at my father, I punched him in the ribs and then gave him an uppercut to the jaw. He staggered back wheezing, I smiled but it was soon wiped off my face as Flint gave me a right hook,  I wobble backwards and nearly trip over my feet, Flint then picks up my sword and smacks me in the back of the head, I fall onto the floor, one knee in the sand the other keeping me up. 

"Give it up!" Flint snarled now dropping my blade onto the floor My breathing became laboured as blood began to pour from my wound once again, I looked up at him before falling, but before i could collapse John ran to me, pushing Vane out of the way, he cradled me in his arms tenderly. Vane grunted and began to walk off he knew he had been defeated. "What did you do to her?" He demanded. 

"I didn't do anything," he snarled and ran at my father pushing him to the ground, John had picked me up and got me out of the way just in time, i rested my head on his chest. 

"Gentlemen I don't think we have time for fighting, she is losing alot of blood!" John exclaimed, they both paused and looked at us, I had begun to sweat as I fought to stay awake.  

"Get her back to the ship I'll join you soon." My father said, John turned tail with me and walked towards the Walrus.