The Mornin'

Yuri lay stark naked on the ground, nothing covering him, his body having only the strength to allow himself to shiver in the cold air.

A tear wet Yuri's cheek, and he was barely coherent enough to realise he was crying.

After all, it's not everyday you're raped for fuck sake.

Yuri's breath came fast and shaky, and, as much as it shamed him, all he could think was 'Otabek. Need Otabek now. Get to Otabek.'

So, with a hidden desperation and strength he never knew he had, Yuri started crawling around the bend of the alleyway, his instincts fueling his determination.

Yuri was lucky.
Usually when Omegas were raped by Alpha's, the alpha would bite at a certain sensitive spot on their neck which would ensure a bond between the two, and a claim of possession.

But as Yuri checked his neck, he found no bite marks, although from the aching radiating from certain areas, he knew that there were numerous hickeys decorating his pale neck.

He kept on crawling towards the entrance of the alleyway, his body physically too weak to allow him to stand and walk just yet.

Yuri growled as the rough ground below him encouraged blood to openly flow from his hands that were doing the job of scraping across the ground, dragging himself forwards.

He could feel the slippery ruby red blood cover his fingers, and Yuri felt himself fall into a deep blackness, his consciousness slipping from his bloody grasp.

Yuri huddled up in his consciousness,
silently crying, knowing no one would ever know.

His breath caught in his throat, however, when he felt himself being embraced by warm arms, felt himself being moved.

All he knew was that he felt safe, in a loving, strong pair of arms.
And for the first time since his assault, Yuri didn't care that he had been raped.

He was too focused and the warmth and safety he was feeling right now.