First Aid

Otabek didn't hesitate, as soon as he heard Yurio's scream, he was running full speed towards the bathroom, rushing up the stairs and running across the landing towards the bathroom door.

He tugged it open, and his eyes widened. Lying on the floor was Yurio, his skin blotchy and a raw red colour, some skin peeling off and showing raw, painful pink underneath.

Blood trickled onto the floor, surrounding his body, irritating his scrubbed skin. Rushing towards the lithe figure, Otabek rolled Yurio over onto his back, and instantly saw where the injury supplying the blood was; a huge, gaping cut stretching across the Russian's forehead, constantly bleeding.

Otabek POV

"Fuck" I whispered under my breath, and I collapsed to the floor, beside Yurio. I gently lay a single finger on his injury, and he unconsciously whimpered. I cursed again, hurriedly getting to my feet, and out of the corner of my eye I saw a splatter of blood on the sharp side of my bathtub.

I knew I shouldn't have let him wash himself.

I ran over to the medical cabinet on the wall, opening it and pulling out the first aid kit. Rushing back to the teen's side, I quickly opened the first aid kit and tipped a bit of disinfectant onto a piece of cotton, gently dabbing the gash on Yurio's forehead.

He flinched, but I squeezed my eyes tightly shut for a few seconds before opening them again, and clenching my teeth, I continued spreading the disinfectant throughout the wound.

By the time I had finished, the cotton was covered in dark blood, and I threw it in the bathroom bin next to the sink, grimacing.

Next, I pulled a pure white gauze out of the first aid kit, wrapping it around Yurio's head, hiding his obvious wound. I wrapped it around his head a few times, making sure the bleeding wouldn't reach the top layer easily, before cutting the gauze and tying it firmly at the back of Yurio's head.

I sighed in relief and leaned back, resting on my knees. At least the bleeding had been significanty slowed.

Turning my gaze to Yurio again, I blushed as I realised that he was naked. Completely naked.

'At least he is safe' I thought. And I can't say I didn't like the fact he was nude, but he was shivering and I knew he needed clothes and warmth. I couldn't just let him lye on the floor until he woke up, he would catch a cold.

So, I grabbed a warm towel from the boiling hot radiator, and wrapped it around the Russian's shivering figure, scooping him up into my arms and exiting the bathroom, silently vowing to watch over him next time.

Walking into the guest room, I placed Yurio on the neatly made bed, tucking him up, admiring his luscious blonde hair. Finally giving into temptation, I reached a hand down and stroked it, feeling it's amazing silkiness. He was so peaceful whilst he slept. "Perhaps I should start knocking him out when he blows a fuse" I murmur, closing my eyes and letting my body relax slightly.

Yurio's POV

I can feel a familiar feeling, the same feeling I got when I was sleeping earlier on and Otabek was.... oh. Well, I'll give him credit, it feels nice.

Not that I would ever admit it, that asshole.

Otabek's POV

I removed my hand from Yurio's hair after only a few minutes, or so I thought, but my watch told me it had realistically been half an hour.

I sighed in satisfaction and pressed a hand to his soft, slightly chubby cheek. I smiled. The sixteen year old still had a bit of baby fat in his cheeks. Surprisingly I had never noticed that.

His cheek was warm, and as I grabbed one of his hands to check his temperature, I found it was warm as well.

Realising Yurio would be fine, and that I still had a few things to do, (wiping the blood off the floor and bathtub side happens to be one of them) I bent my head down and whispered in Yurio's ear, "Goodnight" and I briefly noticed his ear twitch at my warm breath, making my smile last a few seconds longer.