The search

"Shit" Otabek swore before grabbing his keys off the kitchen counter and rushing out the door, running after Yurio.
"Fuck, I really shouldn't have done that.." he groaned at his stupidity as he ran down the street.
As he reached the end of the road he look forward, left and right but couldn't see Yurio anywhere.
He breathed deeply before turning right and hoping he had guessed correctly.

Yurio's POV

I ran as fast as I could down the road, glancing around me I dashed to the left, putting all my energy into running and trying to push the kiss to the back of my mind.
Wind whipped by me and made my hood come down and my hair ride the wind as ran, graceful and captivating, unlike my breath which was coming out quickly and in short heavy pants.
I turned various corners, coming out onto a longer road after about five minutes of dashing down shorter ones.
I finally slowed down, finally thinking about where to go. I was lost, and going to Viktor and Yuuri's place would be too risky, they might tell Otabek I was there and even if they didn't that would still be the first place Otabek would look for me.
Thinking quickly, skimming across ideas, my mind rested on Mila, before disqualifying her.
She had headed back to Russia straight after the competition, and there was no way I could pay for a plane ticket to Russia nor wait that long even if she paid for me.
Finally, my mind rested on a person I never thought I would have to go to before.

Otabek's POV

After reaching the end of the road I stopped and looked around. Yurio could be down any of the nearby roads, running in random directions would gain him no advantage.
He pursed his lips in thought before thinking.
Where would Yurio go?
Yuuri and Viktor?
Mabye, but that would be too predictable, and he could barely lasts a second of their presence before considering murdering them.
Yakov? No way. He would never go to that grumpy grouch's home.
Mila?
No, she was already back home in Russia.
Sighing, I jogged back to my rented house, bringing out my phone and sitting on the sofa and ringing Vikor's number.
Viktor: "Ahh, Otabek! How are you and Yurio? I never expected a call from you!
Otabek: Viktor, is it ok if I come round?
Viktor: Sure! What time?
Otabek: Five minutes tops.

Yurio's POV
I steadied my breathing as I sat down against the wall of the alleyway, dialing a number I was surprised I hadn't already deleted.
Phichit: Hello?
Yurio: Phichit.
Phichit: Yurio?!? I can't believe you're actually calling me!! What's up?
Yurio: You're still in China right?
Phichit: Yep!
Yurio: I need to bunk at yours for a while. What's your address?

Otabek's POV

I tried to calm down and think.
Because I was stupid, Yurio had run off.
But where would he run off to?
My alpha senses tingled with urgency and hate as my consciousness scolded me for being such an idiot.
I pushed the thought away and instead kept my mind on the road. I wasn't going to find Yurio in the hospital.

Yurio's POV

I memorised the route as Phichit walked me to his place.
Like Otabek, he had rented a house, not some hotel or apartment.
As we arrived at his front door he turned to me with his iconic goofy smile and asked "so why do you need to stay here?"
"Shut up, just don't tell anyone and I may not kick your head in."
Leading me into his room I noticed that there were no hamsters.
To be honest, I half expected him to bring them with him.
Probably asked someone to look after them, after giving them a lecture on how to properly care for them first of course.
He settled down on the floor as I sat cross-legged on his bed looking at him with narrowed eyes.
"You CANNOT tell anyone about this. ESPECIALLY not Yuuri."
Phichit gulped. Yuuri was his best friend, and as a result hated lying to him.
"Alright" he responded weakly.
Yurio smirked. Mabye it wouldn't be so bad.