Plane Time

Locking the door and hiding under the sheets of his bed, Yurio thought. His heat was coming early, and it wouldn't be long before it became nearly intolerable and devoured his reasoning. If he stayed here, him and Otabek could, and likely would, lose control. If he left, any nearby Alpha's would be able to smell him, and it would be game over.

His options were few are far between, and none were actually good. Few were plausible. He could get a plane ticket now that he finally had his money, but he no longer had a phone, which meant he couldn't buy them online, find directions to the airport, or check the dates and times of the planes.

He could camp out here until his heat passed, but he knew that heats lasted anywhere between four and seven days, and it would be hard enough to resist Otabek and stay in this room with nothing to sate him, let alone his needs for food and toilet.

He could run, but let's face it, he would be raped and left with no way to contact anyone faster than you could say "skater".

Yurio took in a few shaky breaths, and thought over his options. Leaving with no sense of direction was a no. Too risky, and he had nowhere to go.

Staying here was also off the charts. Even being here was dangerous, but as soon as his bladder or stomach forced him to leave the room, no doubt either him or Otabek would lose control. His only plausible option was to get a plane ticket back to Russia. He may not have his phone, but while staying with Phichit, Yurio had checked the flights again and again - and he remembered that a plane was set to head to Russia tomorrow. He couldn't remember the time, but it had been sometime after noon - he would simply have to arrive early, and wait for the plane. He could order a ticket there, and if there weren't any left then for the next available flight. He could be gone before anyone ever even knew he had left. As long as he could keep his heat under control, and find out where the airport was, getting there and getting home shouldn't be a problem.

Admittedly, it was risky - but so were all of his options. He could buy pills to block the scent of his heat from the shops he had seen in the cluster of shops he had encountered - surely one of them had to have something. Once his heat was no longer reeking the place, he would be able to board a plane and return home. He didn't know the exact location of the airport, but he remembered roughly where it was located, having arrived in China from there in the first place - he would recognise places he had travelled by and find his way from there. He would make sure to stock up on pills.

No-one would even know he was gone.