Still Hiding

It had been a solid two weeks since Yurio had started staying with Phichit, during which he received well over 100 calls from Viktor and Yuuri and at least 200 calls from Otabek.
Yuuri had called Phichit 5 times to ask if he had seen Yurio, and even Viktor called him once.
Yurio would often find Phichit biting his thumb or chewing his lip, devastated about lying to Yuuri and Viktor.
Otabek, Yuuri and Viktor were still in China, looking for Yuuri, but by now everyone else had gone back to their home country or gone to visit friends.
It was halfway through the third week, however, that everything started going wrong for Yurio.
He had come down one morning to tell Phichit he was thinking of practicing his ice skating by dressing up and going to a local rink 15 minutes walk away when he found Phichit sitting on the kitchen counter, trembling slightly and breathing quickly in short nervous pants.
He looked upset, and before Yurio could ask, (after living with the guy for over three weeks Yurio had decided it would be better to start something of a friendship with him) Phichit looked him in the eyes with a fearful glint in his own and exclaimed "I-I told Yuuri."
"Huh?" Yurio froze in place on the red carpet set down on the black marble floor "Yuuri phoned up 10 minutes ago. H-he said he was phoning the police, and I couldn't bear it so I-I told him you were here."
Yurio stood, dumbfounded, before regaining his senses.
His whole body shook with anger, and his eyes shined with fury.
Poor Phichit was shaking so wildly he looked like he was going to fall off the counter, and had to use his hands that were previously folded in his lap to steady himself on the marble counter.
"Fuck you" Yurio snarled out, before storming out the door and running down mazes of streets for a solid ten minutes.
Once he finally rested against a low wall to catch his breath, he realised he was, really and truly, fucked.
With Phichit now out the picture, he had literally no-one left to go to.
It was go back or risk being homeless for goodness knows how long, and although Yurio had his phone in his front pocket on his jeans, with no charger and plug socket, having exited Phichit's place too fast to pick up his charger, he had to save his 99% battery whilst he thought up a plan.
Like where he was going to sleep tonight.
But then a thought clicked and Yurio internally groaned.
Phichit had said Yuuri was previously going to phone the police.
Once he realised he had run out of Phichit's place, what if he decided to call the police?
They had ways of finding him, but Yurio knew they would be able to track his phone easily, even with neither Phichit, Yurio, Viktor or Otabek knowing Mandarin, they could still figure something out.
Yurio growled as he fished his phone out and lay it on the brick wall, before walking down the end of the road and making a left.
He really did need a plan.