Silent Talking

Normal POV

After Yurio had woken up, he had walked downstairs to find Otabek, and after seeing him clutch his head in pain, Otabek brought Yurio to the upstairs bathroom.

                       Otabek POV
Leading Yurio into the bathroom in which he previously hit his head on the bathtub, I reached into the medical cabinet and gave him some painkillers which he accepted greatfully (tho he didn't say thanks).

He closed his eyes for a few seconds, as if waiting for the pills to work, but sighed in annoyance as he impatiently growled.

My back and one foot pressed against the wall, I suggested "You should have a wash. Some of the blood got in your hair."

It was true. Some blood had leaked through the bandages whilst Yurio was asleep, and the ends of his side fringe were dyed a dark red.

"Another shower? Why the hell should I listen to you?!?" Yurio growled defensively. I pushed off of the wall and walked towards him.

Halting in front of him, I responded "You are in my house right now, and I O my want you to wash your hair, I'm not letting you shower alone again. If you want you can just rinse it."

The teen muttered "fine" and went over to the shower, grabbing the shower head and reaching for the switch.

"Wait a sec" I said in my normal emotionless manner, taking the shower from him and flipping the switch myself.

Putting by hand under the water, I adjusted the temperature a bit.
"What temperature do you like your showers?"

"Hot" The Russian muttered. I nodded in acknowledgment, turning the hot tap a bit more, before saying "put you hair over the side."

"What the fuck?!? I can rinse my own hair!"

"Like you could bathe? I said, "Shut up!"

I kept on staring at him till he said "Whatever."

With that he flipped his hair so was spread out in front of his face, and out his head over the other side of the bathtub, awaiting the water.

I moved the shower so that the hot water was soaking Yurio's hair, and ruffled his drenched hair with my hand, rinsing the blood out, not failing to notice his flinch.

I then grabbed his hair with both hands and squeezed the excess water out, leaving his blonde hair damp.

I knew he was only letting me do this because I'm his friend. His 'Beka.' I knew asking him if I could dry or brush his hair would be pushing it, his eye was already twitching in anger.

I've already broken alot of his ego. With very few others he would allow this to happen. I'm just glad he hasn't snapped yet.

So, I opened the first aid kit that was sitting on the toilet, and said "Yurio, catch" as I threw him a roll of bandaging.

I seriously didnt want to piss him off any more, and being called 'Yurio' still gets on his nerves.

I passed him the scissors out of the first aid kit, and he cut a good length of gauze, undoing the simple knot of the first bandaging.

I internally grimaced at the sight of a bloodied wound that was scabbing at the edges, and loyally watched as the Russian wrapped the chosen length of gauze around his head a few times, struggling to tie a knot at the back.

I moved as if to go help him, but he gave me one of his famous glares, and I stayed in my place as he finally finished with the knot.

He then stood up and exited the room, and when I went in search of him, I found him eating a packet of crisps in the kitchen. At least he was eating.

I sat on a chair and watched him as he ate. "What?" Yurio asked in an annoyed tone of voice.

"Nothing" I replied calmly. Yurio suddenly spoke up again after he three the empty crisp packet in the bin.

"When can I leave?"

I very nearly startled at the sudden question, but refrained from doing so and stood still as I answered.

"Well, I would say in a week or so, then I think you will be able to move properly and the gash on your head will be a lot easier to handle."

Yurio grunted in reply, and rolled his eyes in exasperation.

Our relationship wasn't like most people's. We mostly acknowledged each other's presence, and we could convey messages simply by staring at each other.
Conversations can be awfully annoying.

Yurio got angered easily, and to avoid that I had learner that Yurio's words often had a hidden meaning.

Me and Yurio could only really smile and talk normally with each other. Me and him are similar, although Yurio doesn't know I have a possessive and protective side to me.

Although by now he's probably found out. Or he's too angry to realise.

Sorry about the lateness guyssssss........