Finding His Money

Yurio scanned the living room and kitchen before deciding that part of the house was definitely empty.
Starting with the living room, Yurio checked the sofas, but his wallet was definitely not there.
The kitchen had similar results.
So, with no other choice, the Russian teen crept up the stairs to the top landing, creeping along to his room.
Just as he hoped, his wallet was placed on his desk, and he grabbed it and ran.
A mistake.
Running onto the landing, Yurio came face to face with the one person he did not want to see right now.
Otabek. Fucking. Altin.
Before the teen could make a move Otabek grabbed him and pulled him into a firm hug.
"Yurio! Thank God your here!"
Otabek's words were lined with unnatural fondness, his tone laced with joy and... lust?
Yurio squirmed in the older man's grasp, suddenly feeling very hot.
Otabek pulled away, holding Yurio by the shoulders.
His pupils dilated to nearly fill his whole eyes, and lust was clear in his locked gaze.
"You smell so good..."
Yurio internally screamed. Usually Otabek was so composed and cold, but if you could see past that you could see some of his inner feelings.
But never in their entire friendship had Yurio experienced this side of Otabek before.
Fans and greedy alphas had looked at him with lust in the past, but never his best friend. Never Otabek.
And he mentally facepalmed as he realised why.
He was going into heat.

Sorry this one was so short guys!