Viktuuri or Otayuri?

Yurio was admittedly close to murdering the people in front of him. Viktor was flirting in his weird way with Yuuri, and Yuuri was blushing and looking embarrassed.
So, nothing new.
Viktor noticed Yuuri looking utterly bored and ready to murder, and so pranced up to him and hugged him. No-one knew how the famous Viktor Nikiforov survived that day, but he did get a swollen cheek to prove his bravery.
And, of course, Yuuri was all over him, making sure he was okay.
Yurio nearly vomited at the sight. He had been there an hour, and it was already worse than waiting to be executed.
The annoyed teen had enough of the constant nausia that came with being around 'Viktuuri', and left to go to his bedroom.
The hotel Viktor had rented out luckily had an extra room, otherwise Yurio would have gladly gone back to get his wallet.
Instead Yurio fell lazily on his double bed, wondering how his grandpa would react to seeing him.
He was interrupted by his door opening loudly, and a questioning Viktor with a quiet Yuuri on his heels.
"Hey Yurio, where did you get that bandage from?" Viktor asked, most of his usual energy replaced with a hint of concern.
"Fuck off" Yurio muttered just loud enough for the silver haired skater to hear, and he sighed and left, not wanting another swollen cheek or, more likely, a funeral.
But Yuuri didn't leave, instead he walked over to the blonde teens bed and sat on it, beside the lazy Russian.
"You can tell me, you know. I won't tell Viktor."
After getting no response, Yuuri imitated his coach's sigh and left, sparing a last glance at the teen before exiting the room, closing the door behind him.
Yurio lifted his face from the flauffy pillow and looked at the alarm clock on the rest next to the bed.
11:15. Great.
Would it be worth just going to sleep now and ridding himself of the pig and the idiot? Probably. But Yurio wasn't tired.
So, gathering all the patience that he had, he left the room and headed for the main room, ready to confront his fake 'parents.'
Viktor smiled in his weird heard shaped mouth way, and Yuuri gave him a tiny shy smile.
Half of Yurio's impatience was already used up. Not even noon and he felt ready to die.
The Russian teen rolled his eyes and sat next to Yuuri, cause even if the pig was annoying, he was still better than the silver man of energy.
Him and his damned dog.
At least the dog was still back in Japan. Made this stay with rivals a tiny bit more tolerable.
A short film was all Yurio could last through before he was pulling out his hear, literally.
Yuuri blushed at any cheesy romantic scene, and he could only imagine what Viktor could be thinking about when he gave Yuuri those looks.
Halfway through the film Yurio started flicking through his phone, only for the battery to die and to realise he didn't bring his charger. And it was then Yurio realised that he would have to go a week without his phone.
Even if Makkachin was a dog rather than a cat, he wished he had that stupid furball here now.
At least that would be something to do.