Secret Problem

Okay I realized something
1) most of my chapters are short
2)I often post so damned late
3)I need to go over my autocorrect
So
I will try to improve these, and I will probably publish this on Quizlet as well and get a beta tester to check my autocorrections, so enjoy for now, btw so sorry about the sadness pls don't hate me!
(If you want to be a beta, my Quotev is June_Miku, or if you can't do this one I have others I am making on Viktuuri and Otayuri and I will be making more, so if you wanna be a beta just visit my Quotev! Oh and a warning, some of my Yuri on ice Quotev stuff is a little dirty, so if you are innocent keep away!)

Yurio woke up to Otabek once again handing him a plate of fruit. He accepted it silently, before placing it on the end of the bed and saying "I'll see you downstairs, I need to get dressed."
Otabek nodded and left, and Yurio quickly took the opportunity to take the bowl of fruit and deposite it in his bedroom bin.
He then changed his clothing, and headed to the bathroom to brush his teeth.
Upon entering the bathroom, Yurio bent over the toilet and forced himself to be sick again.
Not much. Yurio fought the urge to hit the toilet.
Although he hadn't eaten all day, he was hoping for more than this.
He simply sent the toilet a glare, as though that would solve all his problems.
He pushed his anger temporarily to the back of his mind as he cleaned his teeth, erasing the taste of sick.
After completing these things, Yurio headed downstairs, meeting Otabek's gaze before breaking it off and leaning against the wall next to him. "So we doing anything today?" The Russian asked in concealed interest.
Otabek raised an eyebrow almost mockingly and said "considering what happened when you went ice skating, I doubt you should be doing anything to physical."
Otabek was not surprised at the glare he recieved, but he did then add "but we can go out to dinner later."
Yurio's heart sank. Of all things. By the time he had a chance to throw up after eating, most of the calories would already have been absorbed into his body.
But he accepted curtly, not wanting to act suspicious.
After everything that happened, he didn't want Otabek to have another reason to protect him.
"Oh and you have a package by the way." Otabek walked over to the door and brought back a brown package, with a note attached.
It said "To Yurio ♠"
"Thanks" Yurio said and took the package, bringing it up to his room and throwing it on the bed.
He planned to open it later, when they got back from dinner. He wanted to open it privately, just in case, and Otabek would want to see what it was if he found out he opened it now.
Yurio trudged downstairs and decided to unwind by moaning about Yuuri and Viktor to Otabek.
"Like come on they're so soppy with each other, Vikor needs to get his hand away from Yuuri's crotch now."
Yurio was pretty fired up about the topic now, ranting about Viktor being a pervert, and Otabek listened, nodding like he agreed whilst staying silent through the whole thing.

In the evening Otabek took Yurio to a fancy, and likely very expensive restaurant.
At one point Otabek had to use his phone for google translate, but it messed up quite a lot and Yurio couldn't help but laugh when the woman started questioning a startled Otabek in fluent Chinese.
Although the food was surprisingly delicious, it still had the edge of cardboard to it, and Yurio desperately just wanted to throw up and get rid of the food.
But Otabek payed a lot for this, and he was Yurio's best friend, so he decided to cling onto some formality... Plus Yurio really didn't want to be caught. So he ate the food, not noticing Otabek staring at him in confusion.
Yurio forced himself to eat the food, but by the time he had finished it just felt like there was a load of slop in his stomach.
He excused himself from the table and rushed to the restaurant toilets. He was in luck; no-one else was here. Yurio quickly disposed tried contents of his stomach with the help of his fingers, and felt relieved when the uncomfortable feeling of slop in his stomach disappeared.
He flushed, glad he had thrown up quickly, before most of the calories had been absorbed.
He walked back to the toilet, and a pang of realisation hit him; he hadn't brushed his teeth. Otabek might catch the lingering breath of vomit (I'm sorry if that made you disgusted but this is happening in the world).
"Are you okay?" Otabek asked in concern.
"Fine" Yurio lied, but Otabek just frowned, his eyebrows furrowing in suspicion.
The males were silent for the whole ride home, apart from a "thanks for the food" from Yurio in an unthankful tone.
"Wait here" Otabek commanded after opening the front door.
The Russian waited impatiently with crossed arms as Otabek disappeared for five minutes, before reappearing with a bread roll with butter spread inside.
"What?" Yurio asked in a rude tone, and Otabek replied "you hungry?"
"..... I just ate of course I'm not hungry Beka."
Otabek headed inside, leaving the front door open as an invitation to come inside.
Yurio warily headed inside, sitting on the sofa and flicking through Netflix for a good film.
He was eyeing the films in distaste when Otabek returned, a fresh Pirozhki in his hand.
He placed it on the table in the middle of the room, and stood patiently.
Yurio got the hint and sat on one of the chairs, meeting Otabek in a fiery gaze.
Otabek directed his gaze towards the Russians favourite food.
"Eat it."
He commanded it in a harsh but not overly harsh tone, and Yurio gathered the anger to retaliate.
"I literally just ate at a five star restaurant, I'm not hungry."
Otabek frowned and slammed his hand on the table "eat it."
The change of Otabek's usual attitude shocked Yurio into taking a bite of the Pirozhki.
Usually he would love the taste, bit now it's a struggle to eat it, and it doesn't taste nearly as good.
Under Otabek's sharp gaze Yurio swallowed the rest, almost flinching as the food settled uncomfortably in his stomach.
He longed to go upstairs and empty the food from his stomach into the toilet, but Otabek was eyeing him weirdly and Yurio would look suspicious running off right after eating again.
So instead the teen chose a marvel film, attempting to get immersed in the action, but for the most part failing.
Eventually Otabek's gaze left him, and a bit of the tension Yurio was previously feeling left him.
He sat through the film with the slop resting in his stomach whilst Otabek washed up, before sitting beside Yurio and watching the film with him.

As the credits for the film rolled, Yurio faked a yawn and said "I'm taking a shower then going to bed, I'm tired."
Otabek nodded seemingly reluctantly, but let him go.
Yurio rushed up the stairs to the landing bathroom, flipping the shower switch on so that even if Otabek came upstairs, it would be near impossible for him to hear Yurio dealing with his business.
Sticking two fingers down his throat and clenching his stomach, Yurio relieved most of his dinner, and then did it again, curing the feeling of fatty slop laying in his stomach.
He then flushed and got into the shower, adjusting the temperature to made it a tiny bit cooler, as the water was scorching his skin.
After wrapping himself in a towel, Yurio went over to the sink and brushed his teeth, once again deleting evidence of his deeds.
Yurio unlocked the door and walked into his room, squeezing the excess water from his hair onto the carpet but not bothering to properly dry it. After changing into a fresh set of PJ's, Yurio sat on his bed and collected his parcel into his lap, ripping it open.
Once all the tape hade been shredded by the teen, Yurio opened the flaps and stared at what he saw.

I'm sorry about the cliffhanger, I know how it feels...
And for those of you who are emotional over Yurio's bulimia, it won't carry on like this for much longer, so don't worry, the romance will start to build up! 🤗