Scared

Past POV

"MUM! MUM WAKE UP!" Desperate crying echoed throughout the otherwise silent house.
A boy of age 15 cradled his mother to his chest, sobbing.
Her eyes flicker open, and he stops sobbing to gasp at her awakening. The brown haired woman gets up of the floor, dusting herself down with her hands, before smiling at the boy in front of her with tears pouring down his cheeks.
"I'm okay. Go up to your room now, your father will be home soon."
The woman smiled, and the boy nodded and wiped his face, running upstairs.
The mother watched her son leave, blood dampening her hair and staining her face.
The lady rushed to the bathroom, wiping her face with a wet flannel. See then ran to her room, changing into a clean dress, putting the blood soaked one into the laundry basket, bringing it down to the washing machine.
She rushed around the house, completing delayed chores, hoping she wouldn't be late.

                       Present POV

Yurio quitely made his bed and sat on it, closing his eyes and sighing.
He reopened his eyes as he heard the door open, revealing the poker faced Otabek.
"You're usually not up this early" he commented."
"Yeah, I know" the teen replied.
"I'm leaving."
"What? But your still injured- I'll be fine. But I need to go back home."
Otabek froze in place, not knowing what to say to convince the teen to stay.
Yurio walked up to his friend and hugged him, "thanks" he said in his usual tone, before walking out of the bedroom, down the stairs and out the door.
It took five minutes for Otabek to understand what Yurio had done and said.
He left the room and shut the door, slowly walking downstairs and chopping food for dinner.
He sighed, and continued his daily dinner routine, not pausing for thought.

Yurio ran as fast as he could. He was being chased. His heat had just ended, and Otabek had handled it well, but now a horny alpha was coming to fuck him.
He ran for half an hour, before stopping and daring a glance behind him.
No-one was there. He had imagined the whole thing. At least, he hoped so. Yurio felt like an idiot. He had been running from nothing. He then felt even more like an idiot when he realised he left his wallet at Otabek's.
Well.
It didn't have that much in it, but enough for a plane back to Russia...
Yurio groaned in anger and annoyance as he brought his phone out of his pocket and dialed a number he HAD NOT wanted to dial.

"Hello?" A friendly voice picked up.
"Hey."
"Yurio!"
"Its Yuri."
"Viktor, it's Yurio!"
"YURIO!!!" An overexcited voice shouted.
"What?!?" Yurio snapped.
"What brings you to call us! You should call us more, we rarely see you apart from at compititions!"
"I'm stuck here with no way to get back to Russia."
True, Yurio could just go back to Otabek's and collect his wallet, but that would be uncomfortable and Otabek might force him to stay with stern words.
"WHAT?!! Okay, me and Yurio are still in China, we can pick you up okay? You can stay with us for a week until we leave. "
Yurio nearly killed himself then and there.
A week with Viktor Nikiforov and Yuuri Katsuki.
"Oh, and Yurio?"
"What."
"Are you okay?"
"Yeah" Yurio lied.

Yeah, so, I thought two chapters because of the lateness, so sorry!
Soo....yeah?