Warm Embrace

Yurio felt his consciousness slowly drift back to him as he regained his senses.

Trying to keep quiet, he opened his sapphire blue eyes and glanced as best he could at where he was without hinting that he was awake.

Seeing no one else in the room, Yurio climbed off the bed he was currently laying on, which had a silky blue blanket draped over the top.

He realised with horror that he was dressed in pajama's, before calming down a tiny bit.

They were comfy, and not revealing or disgusting either.

Yurio checked himself out in the mirror, running his fingers through his now greasy and dirty hair.
He sighed in annoyed exasperation before trudging over to the lone window opposite the double bed, opening it and hoping it would cure his insane sweating.

He closed his eyes and sat down on the window bench, closing his eyes.
He was still so tired, and not to mention sore...

Yurio growled and rubbed his ass, hoping to relieve the pain, only having it double, causing a quiet shout of pain to rip through his throat.

Damnit, how could he have been raped? He was stronger than this.

Yurio snapped out of his daydreams at the sound of the door opening and clicking shut,nand swivelled his head to meet the gaze of the person who brought him here.

And that person was none other than Otabek Altin.

One of the famous figure skaters hoping to compete in the Grand Prix and win a gold medal.

Or, a shorter way of saying it was he was Yurio's friend.

Yurio had a few friends, but Otabek Altin was the only one who he truly felt comfortable around, and it seemed to be vice versa.

Yurio gave a short gasp of surprise, surprised to see his friend and knowing he was the one to save him from the floor of an alleyway after he had run away and paid the price.

Yurio gave Otabek a glare, turning his head back to look once again out the window, letting thoughts cloud his mind and awareness. His embarrassment wouldn't let him meet the other man's eyes.

Yurio shifted on his seat, and rubbed his sore ass, giving another small groan of pain, blushing when Otabek knelt beside him with a worried look on his face.

Otabek's POV

I had just got back from the chemist, after having bought some pain medication to hopefully help Yurio. I knew perfectly well what had happened last night, and I wanted to help him.

I climbed up the stairs to the top floor, opening the bathroom door and depositing my medical bag on the floor.

Leaving the door open, I headed towards my room.
I know I could have just given Yurio a guest bedroom, but I wanted him to stay close to me so that I could monitor his health and progress at a closer range.

I opened the door and shut it behind me, seeing Yurio staring out a window, sitting on the window bench, before swivelling his head round to meet my gaze when I closed the door.

After a few moments of staring at me with a contemplative look in his deep blue eyes, Yurio gave me a shortened glare before turning his head around to stare out the window once again.

I simply stood for a few minutes, watching him, waiting for any signs of discomfort, before Yurio moved on the bench slightly, letting out a pain filled shout.

I instantly rushed to his side, picking him up in my arms despite his weak protests, and brought him back to my double bed, placing him on it and tucking him in tightly.

I noticed that Yurio was sweating slightly, and I glanced at the open window.

Knowing that he was hot and likely had a temperature, I rushed off to the bathroom to grab my bag of supplies and a flannel, holding it under ice cold water, giving it a slight squeeze to wringe out excess water before running back to my bedroom.

Yurio had his mouth slightly open as he panted, and I saw how sweaty he was.

Running over and crouching beside him, I lowered the cold flannel onto his forehead, and he gasped in both shock at the sudden coldness and relief at the coolness.

Seeing that he had drifted off into a light sleep, I reached into my bag and brought out a few items to help with Yurio's pain, and helpfully help him recover.