Unknown Packaging

Okay I just wanna take a moment to thank you all so much for 39K view! This is more then I ever expected! And a big thanks to all my readers, commenters, voters and followers! I will probably do shout outs in the next few chapters, so thanks for all the support!

Yurio gaped at what he found inside the box. Amidst many pictures of him, there were also drawings of him and some sheets of writing.
Yurio pulled a few of the pictures out. Pictures from his Instagram, pictures when he was skating, pictures from his compititions, him holding medals....
Feeling shaken, Yurio pulled out a hand drawn picture of him.
It was... Actually pretty good. Someone had spent a lot of time on this.
But who the hell would spend plenty of time drawing the teen?
Yurio then reached in the package and pulled up one of the sheets of writing.
He only let his eyes flick over it briefly before he dropped it straight back into the box.
The contents were... Disturbing. Written paragraphs about Yurio, opinions on him. Someone had been documenting what happened in the young Russians life publicaly, and written something like a diary about how they loved his skating and thought that he was always better than the legendary Viktor Nikiforov.
Finally, Yurio unfolded a piece of paper with his name written clearly on it, dreading what it would say.

'Dear Yurio
I have been admiring and watching your skating for so long.
Your movements fill me with pride and joy.
I have been anxiously awaiting the day where you would find out your second gender.
I dreaded you would present as an alpha, but at the same time I knew you would be an Omega.
And I feel so happy! Because now I know we are a perfect match.
I can't wait to hold you in my arms, kiss you, love you, get you pregnant, have my Yurio all to myself.
I hope to be seeing you soon.
~Your Soulmate'

Yurio was shaking as he let the letter fall from his hand, but after breathing deeply, he picked it up and put that, along with the other contents, laying on the bed, back in the box.
Probably just another fan. A creepy one.
Then again, fame comes with perverts, as proven.
Yurio tried to dismiss the package, but it lingered in his mind even when he closed his eyes and tried to sleep.
Surely this creepy, anonymous person couldn't be his soulmate?
Yurio was certain he wasn't into people like these, but mabye he was so imperfect he deserved a soulmate like that. Mabye he was the bad soulmate.
But whatever the reason, Yurio knew one thing; he wouldn't show this to Otabek.

Yurio clung tightly to Otabek as the two sped off towards Yuuri and Viktor's temporary hotel almost immediately after Yurio had finished getting dressed and eating.
Yurio was tempted to shout out in joy but decided not to.
Otabek had already stated that Yurio was an adrenaline chunky, and the teen was silently pleased.
Despite the fact that they were literally going to visit the most annoying people ever (apart from JJ) Yurio still felt his joy override his annoyance... For now.
It was a matter of minutes before they were parked outside the hotel, not surprising considering it was a fifteen minutes walking distance and Otabek was going crazy fast.
Yurio trudged behind Otabek to the entrance door, still running possibilities for why the fuck they would be there.
Otabek seemed even more emotionless than usual if that was possible, minus the hidden emotion in his eyes, which reached no other part of his face or body.
The lady at the desk shrank back on fear of the glare the Russian sent her way.
It did sometimes come to Yurio's perspective that a lot of the people he harasses with anger are just in the way of his famous bad mood, but he usually just passed it off.
Haven been given the number to Viktor and Yuuri's room, Otabek had reached it quickly in a brisk pace which Yurio struggled to catch up with, and he narrowed his eyes as the other skater knocked the door to the two most annoying skaters (minus JJ) EVER.
It was only reluctantly the blonde Russian trudged inside, yet he bit back his offensive tongue when he saw Yuuri and Vikor.
They both looked pale in contrast to their usual skin tone, and both were oddly silent as they let Yurio and Otabek inside, worry crossing their faces.
Yurio decided to leave his Beka with the pig and the betrayer, at least for now, and he made his way to his one night only room.
He sat on the bed and pulled up a game on his phone. Really only Pitchit had posted this morning.
He sighed as he lost another game. Honestly he just wanted to throw his phone at the wall, but then he would be bored out of his mind for the rest of this visit, even with Beka.
Yurio had been sat there for TWO HOURS before the door opened, revealing Otabek, his hair ruffled and his eyes tired.
"Come on."
Yurio obliged and followed as they walked out the door, not even saying goodbye.
Actually, since they had arrived Yurio hadn't seen the other skaters at all.
"What's wrong with pork cutlet and the silver muscle (silver muscle nickname credits go to me XD)
"They were worried about you because they hadn't seen you in a few days."
Yurio snorted.
"Typical. They fuss way too much over me, they aren't my fucking parents."
Otabek was silent.
"Can we try going skating again?"
"No."
"Why?"
Because last time you pushed your body too fast and the wound from when you were raped reopened."
"I'm fine now."
Silence.
"So?"
"No."
Yurio just gave up. Fine. But he would be fucking angry if he came last like pig did before at the next Grand Prix. Wait a second.
"Beka."
"Yes?"
"I need to practice for the compititions and this year's Grand Prix final."
"You can't now. Mabye you should wait until next year."
Silence.
But Yurio was determined he wouldn't miss out on a medal this year just because he forcefully lost his verginity.

Okay, so..... Why am I posting at half two when I have to get up at nine? (Meh that's me.)
Anyway turns out people want me to continue with another one of my stories here on Wattpad, so two stories at once... Okayyy
I will either get a beta or beta my own shit soon, just check over shit. In one of my chapters I called Viktor a percentage.... I swear it was autocorrect guys....