'The Talk' part 2

"Yurio, I know your awake."

Yep. Otabek's eyes never miss any details.

I gasped quietly as a cool hand rested on my forehead, calming my boiling body.

Yurio POV

I opened my eyes to the sight of Otabek's concerned face and deep chestnut eyes. "Yurio, are you okay? Your forehead is boiling, do you think you have a fever?"

I gave a slight shake of my head and looked to the side, trying to avoid Otabek's worried gaze.

Then I felt arms go around me, and I yelled out in shock as I felt Otabek lift me up of the mattress and settle my body in his strong arms.

"What the hell are you doing you idiot!?"

Otabek didn't reply, he simply carried me to the corridor in his arms, and then rested me safely in one arm before opening the door next to room I woke up in, and brought me inside, kicking it shut behind us. A bathroom.

Going over to the bathtub, he reached a hand down to the hot tap, pulling it half way, before turning the cold tap and turning that one half way too.

Finally he replied "I'm giving you a cool bath to help you cool down and wash you. You've been asleep for a couple of days, you need to wash."

"Then let me wash myself, there is no way I am letting you wash me!"

He shook his head and said in a calm voice, "No, you're ill and considering you were just raped, it's dangerous to let you wash yourself. You could hurt yourself. Your body is still weak from the shock."

I flinched at the word 'raped' before continuing my hopeless struggle, still shouting at Otabek to 'put me the fuck down.'

Otabek sighed and placed Yurio gently on the floor, before reaching for his top, pulling it over his head and placing it on the toilet seat.

I blushed profusely, clenching my fists and screaming "Otabek stop, this is weird!!"

Otabek raised an eyebrow, saying "How? We're both males, nothing to be embarrassed about."

"That's exactly the point!" I exclaim rather loudly.
"It's weird!"

Otabek seemed to freeze at my last statement, before seemingly coming back to himself and saying "males can bathe and shower together without it being 'weird', especially in instances like this."

He fixed me with a stone cold look as I growled angrily, but didn't reject as Otabek pulled down my trousers.

Then he reached for the hem of my boxers, and I growled "I can do this part."

"Fine." With that he turned around, crossing his arms, and I pulled my boxers down, stretching my legs out but shielding my private area with my hands.

"Done."

"Good." Otabek turned around, and I wondered how he wasn't blushing at the fact that I was naked in front of him, because I definitely was.

Otabek reached out his hand, but I slapped it away and pointed at the door.
"Out."

Otabek obediently obeyed and walked over to the door, shutting it behind him.

He finally decided to let me wash myself, thank god.

Letting out a sigh, I get up onto my feet, taking slow, careful and painful steps over to the bathtub, twisting the taps so that the flowing water was cut off.

Hesitantly lifting an aching leg, I placed it in the water and felt that it was....cool.
Not Hot, or warm, or cold, but it was cooling me down and relieved the stress that had washed over my body.

I placed my other leg in the water and lay down, embracing the feeling sweeping over me.

I slight smile spread my lips as I let my eyes close and my breathing even out.

"Uhhggnn" I groan as my eyes crack open, and glancing around, I realise I'm still in the bath.

"I must have fallen asleep, dammit." I wondered why Otabek hadn't gotten worried about me yet, but then concluded that I probably hadn't been asleep for long.

However, apparently long enough to let the water dip to a freezing temperature.

I shiver and hastily reach my hand over to the slightly warm tap, twisting it and moving my hand through the warming water, letting it's heat spread.

The bath had really cured my constant waves of heat. At least, for now.

After a few minutes of hot water flowing out one of the taps, I decide it's warm enough and lean over to turn it off.

Not wanting to worry Otabek or give him any reason to think I'm too ill to wash myself for future occassions, I hurriedly grab the shampoo and let a small amount coat my hair, my hands guiding the slippery substance to the roots and dragging my fingers to the ends of my hair.

Dipping my head under the water to rinse, I then reach over for the conditioner, this time spilling some into my hands before running it again through my hair, waiting a few minutes to let it take effect, before yet again dipping my head under the warm water.

Lastly, I grabbed the shower gel, and deciding I would be fine to rinse off in the bath, I coat my body with the gel, scrubbing hard.

Memories came back to me, and all I could think of was that man who had hurt me. Touched me.

Tears started to pour down my face as I scrubbed hard at my already raw skin, leaving angry red marks whilst also, in some cases, scrubbing my skin off, revealing dark pink flesh underneath.

After what seemed like forever I stopped, dropping my body under the water, hissing in pain as the warm water abused my raw skin.

No longer feeling relaxed or calm, I climb over the bath and run over to the long mirror, staring at the person there.

Skin peeled and big blotches of pink stood out in contrast to his normal coloured skin, and his whole body was a shade of pink, clearly showing the cause of its abuse.

No. This couldn't be. You couldn't be him. He was unpure. He was weak. He was... Ugly.

Otabek POV

"I'm worried, Yurio's been in the bath for a long time.
I'll give him a while longer; after all, it's probably hard to move around with his injuries."

Nodding to myself, I glanced up to the clock in the kitchen and see that Yurio's been in the bath for an hour.
"Goddamnit Yurio." I mutter under my breath.

I distract myself with simple household chores such as cleaning, and making the beds.
By the time I glance back up at the kitchen clock, it's nearly been another hour.
I frown. 'What is taking that boy so long...?' I wonder, but my thoughts were soon interrupted by a sudden crash and a scream from upstairs.
Only one thing is in my mind. Yurio.