CHAPTER 5

"Anika, tu wapas aa gayi?" Mami ji asked her as she returned early.

"Haan, unhone kaha ki mujhe raasta dikha do, I will go myself" Anika replied casually.

"Par agar wo kho gya?" Mami ji asked

"Wo bacche nahi hai, kyu kho jayenge?" Anika smiled sheepishly.

She went to her room and laid on her bed thinking about him. "Why am I thinking about that kanji aakhon wala? Mai apne kaam karti hun" she dialled a no,

"Hello sir, wo mera naya contract...."

"Yes Anika, wo tumhe Oberoi Mansion me ek party hai, thrown by Rudra Singh Oberoi, uski decoration and planning karni hai. Tum aaj waha pe jaana and when you return, mere office me ek baar aana. I ll pay you" her boss ordered her. Anika works in a occasion planning Office but she doesn't have to attend Office regularly as she doesn't get low contracts and only very important contracts are given to her because of her talent in this field. She doesn't earn regularly but whenever she does, its enough to feed herself for a month as her expenses are pretty less. This time, the contract is very profitable.

"Abhi chalti hun Oberoi Mansion"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yeh raasta itna sunsan kyu hai? Mr. Chavan matlab mama ji ne to kaha tha that its a busy street with lots of shops. Kahi Anika........." Shivaay thought. He asked a passerby, "Excuse me, ye gali kaha jati hai?"  

"Bhai Sahab, yeh to Highway jaane ka shortcut hai. Bichme chota jungle bhi aayega" When the man told him the truth, he felt like crushing Anika on the spot. Shivaay's anger was on top, he thanked the person and returned back the way. After asking many people on his way, he found the 'Chavan Saari Shop'.

"Finally mil gaya. I am not going to spare that Anika this time. She will have to pay for every prank" Thus the great Shivaay Singh Oberoi entered the shop in middle class attire.

"Shivaay, tumhe itna late ho gaya aane me?" Mama ji enquired

'Actually, wo Anika ne mujhe galat raasta dikhaya jo jungle ki taraf jaata hai. Mai itna bhola hun ki uki baat man li. But baad me...' Shivaay thought of telling all this but he didn't. He will teach her a good lesson himself

"Wo raasta dhundhne me thori der ho gayi.. Ab aap mujhe kaam sikhaiye" He said as politely as he can. Its very uncomfortable for him to work under somebody. He cursed his fate

"Kaam kya sikhana hai? Aao baith jao, khareeddar ko saari dikhana" 

Shivaay opened his shoe and sat on the bed and started to give a look at all the sarees. They were of so low quality, why would anybody buy those? If badi maa and maa would have come here, then they would faint for sure.

"Bhaiya, ek green color ki saari dikhana" A lady broke his trance. He looked at the shelves and took out a green saari and placed it in front of her

'I still cant believe that I am showing saari to somebody' he thought

"Yeh acchi nahi hai, bhaiya acchi rang ki dikhao" The lady complained whereas a girl, may be her sister was constantly giving him seductive looks. After all, Shivaay is so handsome and irresistible. He felt awkward and uncomfortable under her gaze but avoided it and focused on his work.

"Apki paas acchi aur dhang ki nahi hai kya? Chaliye wo wali dikhaiye, wo 3rd shelf me" she pointed towards a blue saari. Shivaay took it out, "Par yeh to blue hai?" he asked.

"Mujhe yahi pasand aayi. Yeh pack kar dijiye. dam kya hai?" the lady asked

Shivaay looked at Mama ji as he doesn't know the price of  saari.

"Bhabhi ji, wo 3000 ki hai" Mama ji told. 'How cheap this saari is?' Shivaay was surprised.

"Itna mehenga, 2000 me dijiye" lady argued. They started bargaining and Shivaay was least interested in it. He started thinking of his revenge plan against his current enemy, Anika

I PRESENT U THE 5TH CHAPTER GUYS. hOW WAS IT? I HOPE U ENJOYED. . WHAT WILL BE SHIVAAY'S REVENGE PLAN? STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT UPDATE

ANNE