CHAPTER 51

"What!!!" Sonia screamed.

"I can explain Sonia" Shivaay said.

"How dare you?" she pointed her fingers at him.

"Isme kya dare? Mai chudail hun ki mujhse shaadi karne ke liye Shivaay ko dare ki zarurat hai?" Anika too raised her voice.

"Listen you, I am not talking to you, bloody gawar and behenji. Tumhe English ni aati?" she said.

"Tujhe tameez nahi aati?" Anika retorted back.

ShivOmRu were giggling looking at their banters.

"Guys, stop it. Bacche nahi ho aap dono" Rudy said as a matter of fact.

"Look who is talking" Om rolled his eyes.

"Sonia, we had to marry under circumstances" Shivaay explained.

"Aur tumne ye zaruri nahi samjha ki tumhari iss best friend ko inform karu?" she raised her brows.

"I know I should have but I was really disturbed and it was such a chaotic situation" Anika gritted her teeth looking at the way Shivaay was explaining Sonia. Never had he ever explained so keenly to her.

"I am sorry" Shivaay held his ears and made a puppy face.

"Aap sorry kyu bol rahe hai? Shaadi huyi to huyi, usme itna drama karne ki zarurat nahi hai" Anika chipped.

"Please Anika, ye dosto ke bich ka maamla hai" Shivaay said while Anika scrunched her nose cursing Sonia inaudibly.

"Ok ok. But I wanna know everything that happened. Now lets go" she held his shoulders and went to Shivika's room.

"Raita fail gaya" OmRu said in unison.

"Faila nahi, ab failega" Anika said.

Anika was pacing to and fro in the living room.

"Kalmuhi, chudail ki bacchii, kya samajhti hai khudko? Aate hi kaise dore daal rahi thi mere Shivaay pe. Nazar hi kaali hai uski. Mujhe gawar bolti hai? Khud kya hai? Pakka na wo jaadu tona karti hogi, ek hi pal me Shivaay ko bas me kar lia" she was biting her nails in frustration

"Ugh.. Kuch soch Anika" her eyes lighted up as an amazing idea popped in her mind.

She hurriedly went up the stairs to their room where Shivaay was busy with his newly found so called best friend.

Anika pushed the door and found them laughing insanely sitting on their bed.

She coughed to get their attention.

"Mujhe aapse baat karni hai Shivaay" she said folding her arms across her chest.

"Not now Anika. Mai aur Sonia kitne din baad mile hai, give us some space" he said.

"Space kon chin raha hai? Pura kamra to hai yaha khilkhilane ke liye" she gritted her teeths

"She is damn irritating babe" Sonia said and put her hands on his shoulders.

"Babe? Kon babe?" Anika asked angrily while Shivaay chuckled lightly hearing her.

"Shivaay babe aur kaun? Mai tumhe kyu babe bulayungi? Get some sense girl. Ab tum Mrs Oberoi ho, may be for temporary basis but..." Sonia couldn't complete as Anika shouted.

"Bahar niklo meri room se"

"What?" Sonia was baffled.

"Get out of my room chudail" Shivaay wanted to laugh seeing Anika's priceless expression but he cant now because it will spoil the whole drama.

"See na Shivaay, kaisi badtameez ladki hai" Sonia complained.

"Hello complain ki bacchii, badtameez mai nahi tum ho. Don't you know pati patni ke beech kya hota hai. Pata hai ki pati patni ka kamra hai aur ek patni apne pati ke saath thoda time spend karna chahti hai lekin nahi, ban gayi ho kabab me sukri huyi haddi" as soon as Anika finished, Sonia stomped her feet and was about to go when she turned back, "Ek free ka suggestion dena chahti hun Shivaay, be careful from her" Sonia said.

Anika flashed her teeth and grinned, "Mai bhi tumhe ek free ka suggestion dena chahti hun, thoda khana khaya karo, kisi din hawa uda le jayegi aur hum tumhe zameen se tata karenge, phir mile ya na mile" she actioned accordingly and Shivaay put his palms on his mouth to control his laugh.

As soon as Sonia left the room, Shivaay composed himself and asked, "What was that?"

"Kya?" Anika ignored his eyes and went to the cupboard.

"Wo meri best friend hai, tum uske saath aise behave nahi kar sakti. She has just come today" he said.

"Wah, wo best friend aur mai kaun?" Anika retorted back.

"Tum.... Ummm. Wo..... Meri friend" Shivaay acted

"Band kijiye aapka drama, mai apki patni hun" Anika said as a matter of fact.

"Haa yaad aaya. Tumne usse kaha ki pati patni ke beech kuch hota hai. Kya?" Shivaay asked

"Mujhe nahi pata" Anika said as she realized the blunder.

"O come on Anika, you know it well" he reduced the distance between them. Anika too was moving back till her back hit the cupboard.

Shivaay leaned towards her and her breath hitched. She was breathing heavily.

"Bolo Anika" he whispered

"Mujhe nahi pata" she said with lots of difficulty. She could feel his hot breaths on her lips.

"Say it baby" he lightly placed a kiss on her left cheek. Anika closed her eyes in reflex.

"Mujhe nahi pata" she again said.

Shivaay then placed a kiss on her right cheek and she clutched his shirt to balance herself. He began to rub his cheek on delicate skin and placed his head on her neck.

"Will you say ya phir mai..." he kissed the sensitive spot on her neck slowly yet seductively.

"Shivaa..y" it came out as moan from her mouth and now Shivaay had lost all the control. He slid his hand behind her back and pulled her closer by her tender waist.

Their faces were inches apart, lips about to meet.... 

THANK YOU

ANNE