CHAPTER 59

Shivaay after his daily work retired back to his room from where Anika shifted. As he entered it was all dark much to his surprise.

"Ye lights ko kya ho gaya? Ghar ki lights to hai" he thought and went near the switch board. But someone closed the door and when he turned back, the dim lights of his room were on, and there stood leaning against the door wearing a dress ending above her knees and he must admit that her legs are sexy to attract him.

Anika gradually approach him like a goddess and he gulped down the saliva. She was looking beyond beautiful in that dress.

She held him by his neck, "Thak gaye hai?" she asked while he nodded.

"Aur tum ye kya kar rahi ho?" he asked with loads of difficulty.

"Apni patni hone ka ehsaas kar rahi hun" she said slowly more like whispering.

"Anika control yourself, humari abhi legally shaadi nahi huyi hai" he diverted his gaze.

"Kyun? Aapko mai acchi nahi lagti kya?" she asked with hope while fiddling  with his hair.

"Arey aisa nahi hai, I lo.... Leave it. Bhaang peeke aayi ho kya?" Though Anika's eyes lighten up as she expected him to say but he won again

"Agar patni apne pati se pyaar chahti hai, to uska nashe me hona zaruri to nahi hai" she pulled him closer to her and their faces were too close. He could lose his control anytime which isn't good for them.

His mind clicked and he turned her around and they fell on the bed with him on top of her.

"Not at all wifey, agar tum chahti hi ho to I am ready" and he started giving feathery kisses down her neck. Anika's plan backfired and now she was trapped.

"Lets play some music" Shivaay said but Anika was all confused thinking of ways to red rid of the situation

"Metal play kare? As I will be really hard on you" his words made her eyes popped out in shock. She pushed him and sat on the bed huffing,

"Kaise cheapde ki tarah baat karte hai aap. Chih" she scrunched her nose.

"Waah waah, tum karo to patni ehsaas aur mai karu to cheapda? Yeh kaha ka niyam hai Mrs Oberoi?" he asked but she kept mum.

Shivaay looking at her expression began to laugh hysterically. Perplexity was clearly visible on her face

"Tumhe kya laga you will be able to seduce me? Aur phir nikaal loge?" and he laughed louder.

Anika was all weary by that time and looked towards the other direction.

"Nahi aata mujhe seduce karna, bas. Wo to ek video dekha aur phir idea liya" she said which made him laugh again.

"Ab hasna band kijiye" she shouted.

"Okay sorry." he composed himself par biwi to rooth gayi. 

He pulled her by her hands and cupped her cheeks, "You don't have to seduce me baby, I am ever ready for you" and he placed his lips on her gently sucking it to heal the pain. She gave into it but the knock on the door interrupted their moment.

Shivaay groaned in irritation.

"Puttar, Anika hai kya yaha?" It was dadi on the other side and Shivika's face turned blue. First that they are together in a locked room and second is Anika's dress. Though it wasn't much revealing but after all, she never wore that.

"Chup jao" Shivaay said and correcting his shirt opened the door partially. To add to the fuel, Jhanvi was also there.

"Anika ko dekha?" she asked but Shivaay denied.

"Mil kyu nahi rahi? Aur tune darwaza aadha kyu khola, kuch kar raha tha kya?" Dadi asked. Shivaay recalled their moments a few minutes ago and smiled.

"Kaha kho gaye?" Jhanvi asked.

"Wo mai.. Wo bed mere upar so raha tha.. Matlab mai bed ke upar so raha tha" he replied. Here Anika hit her head hearing his reply.

"Oho, tum itne confused kyu lag rahe ho? Chalo chodo, hum hi chale jaate hai. Shayad Anika Gauri ke saath ho" Jhanvi told Dadi and they went.

Shivaay locked the door immediately and Anika too came out of the room. He took out his phone and dialed a no,

"Iss samay hal dhundiye, mobile to zindagi bhar hai aapke saath" Anika taunted.

"Shut up" Shivaay told.

"Hello Gauri? Dadi aur Ma tumhare paas ja rahe hai, bol do unhe ki Anika tumhare saath hai aur washroom me kuch kar rahi time lagega. Please manage"

and he cut the call.

"Problem me phasna janti ho, nikalna mujhe hi padta hai" he said.

"Jab pata haai ki koi hai mera sahara to problem me kudne se dar nahi lagta" her words made him smile.

"Ok ok, now go to your room quickly and change. Mai dadi aur mom ka dhyaan bhatkata hun aur tum chupke se Gauri ke paas chali jaana." 

Anika nodded and did as per the plan.

"Ye ladki mujhe marwayegi kisi din. Pata nahi ma kya soch rahi hogi ki mai kya kar raha tha" he thought to himself.

THANKS FOR READING. DO VOTE AND COMMENT

ANNE