CHAPTER 58

"Tum bhi na Vikrant kitne funny ho" Anika hit his shoulders playfully. The youngsters were talking on some random topics. Anika ignored Shivaay and went to sit near Vikrant.

"Thanks Anu" he replied while Shivaay gave him a hard glare.

"She is Anika, Anu nahi hai uska naam" Shivaay said and Rudra chuckled.

"To kya ho gaya Shivaay Bhaiya, pyaar se Anu bhi bula sakte hai" he chipped.

"Why pyaar se? Koi zarurat nahi. He can call her Anika or Mrs Shivaay" he clarified and Anika hi fied to herself in her mind as her plan was running successful as of now.

"Lava ubal raha hai" Om whispered in Rudra's ears.

"Come on O, hum Oberoi Mansion me hai. Yaha volcano nahi hai aur agar ubal raha hota to garmi lagti na" Rudra replied.

Om facepalmed himself, "Mai bhi kise bol raha hun" he murmured.

"Anika meri jaan" they heard a loud noise coming from the main hall as Mama and Mami entered.

Anika instantly got up to face them after so many months. Though she isn't really fond of Mami but Mama ji did a lot for her. She cant keep them in dark about her marriage.

Anika took blessings from them but Mami hugged her in no time.

"Tum yun chali gayi thi hum to ghabra hi gaye the. Ab tumhe dekhke jaan me jaan aayi humari" she uttered fake words but Mama kept mum.

He simply said, "Jiti raho aur khush raho" and smiled.

"Are they the one?' Jhanvi asked Shivaay and he nodded

"Namaste, Mai Jhanvi Oberoi" she folded her hands.

"Samdhan ji, hum to khush huye aapse milke" Mami said.

"Hum bhi apko receive karke kaafi khush hai" Tej said.

"Hum gareebo ke bhi bhaag khul gaye ki humari bacchi ke liye apka beta mila hai" she said

.

.

.

"Anika, you don't have to shift to that room" Shivaay was running behind her as she was packing her stuffs.

"Please talk to me Anika, meri galti kya hai?" he begged. 

"Jaise aapko pata hi nahi hai right?" she folded her hands across her chest.

"Ab tum bore kar rahi ho" he stated.

"Haa haa, mai to bore hi hun na, isiliye shift kar rahi hun as per dadi's wish. Ab muh band rakhiye aur mujhe apna kaam karne dijiye. Uske baad Vikrant ke saath bahar bhi jaana hai" she said.

"Kiske saath?" he asked again to confirm.

"VIKRANT" and the next moment she was pinned against the wall while Shivaay put his weight on her.

"Mera plan mujhipe aazmaa rahi ho" he whispered in her ears seductively and her eyes popped out in shock.

"O bete ki, aapko kaise pata chala" she screamed.

"Mujhe aur bhi bohut kuch pata hai" and he kissed the corner of her lips lightly. She closed her eyes feeling his lips on her skin. His hands traveled towards her back and he pushed her closer. In no time, he captured her lips in a soothing smooch as if venting out his emotions and his immense love for her. She was numb but soon responded back and pulled him by his neck.

After a few minutes, they broke the kiss.

"I must say you are learning" he winked at her and went out.

.

.

.

"Par unhe pata kaise chala?" Gauri said.

"Bade chantomai hai yeh" Anika commented.

"Wo to hai, par ab kya kare?" Soumya chipped.

"Waise bhi tumhare dimag me to idea aane se raha,chips aur chocolates hi bhari hai saari" Rudra taunted.

"Ha to tum kaunsa bade akalmand ho. Tumhare bhi brain me protein shake hi bhada hoga" Soumya retorted back.

"Arey bas karo tum dono, ab jo bhi karna hai wo mai karungi" Anika was determined to make him confess those three magical words.

Meanwhile, in the drawing hall, the two families were talking on some random topics and Shivaay was sitting in between.

"I am coming in a minute" he excused himself and went to the corridor to take an important call when he heard some laughing noises. On realizing that it was Anika, he followed the source and reached the guest room.

Shivaay knew it was a part of Anika's plan but he was still falling into the trap. He just cant see his Anika with anyone. Isn't it obvious?

"Chupke chupke baatein sunna acchi baat nahi hai Shivaay" Vikrant taunted.

Awkwardly Shivaay made his entry but Anika scrunched her nose. He sat near her.

"What are you doing here wifey?" he asked with extra chessyness which irked Anika.

"Oho all lovey dovey couple ha" Vikrant teased.

"Aisa kuch bhi nahi hai Viku, its just..." Anika could not complete her words as was cut in between by Shivaay, 

"Kya kuch bhi nahi hai, hum husband wife hai and i lo.... Matlab ab humari shaadi bhi hogi naa" he nuzzled into her neck and thanked god as he didn't say the words.

"Hatiye mujhe jaana hai" Anika got up from the place and was about to go when Shivaay held  her hands, "You can't run baby, after all lautke to mere paas hi aana hai na"

She was all red due to shyness and couldn't suppress her smile. She freed herself from his grip and ran quickly.

Shivaay then turned his heads towards Vikrant, 

"Don't you have any girlfriend?" he asked frankly which shocked Vikrant but he composed himself.

"Nope, mai to Anika ke baare me hi soch raha tha but late ho gaya" Shivaay's cheesy smile disappeared in a go.

"Don't you dare say that again, I wont even think twice to punch your face"

THANKS FOR READING

BYE