CHAPTER 21

"Anika?" The man suspiciously shout her name. Anika turned around and her eyes light up with happiness

"Vikrant" She ran to him and they shared a cute side hug. Om, Ru, Gauri, Soumya, Tia were standing clueless and Shivaay was like a burning furnace.(LOL) Although, he liked Vikrant at first due to his friendly gesture but now, an instant hatred filled his heart for him. Anika dragged him to the group.

"Anika didi, yeh kaun hai?" Rudy asked out of curiosity. Shivaay knew his name, what is his relation with Anika?

"Vikrant" Shivaay said while all the eyes turned towards him.

"Arey Shivaay, hum phir se mile" Vikrant did a handshake with him.

"I am getting confused, what's going on baby?" Tia questioned

"Main aur Shivaay abhi upar hotel me mile" Vikrant cleared out half of the confusion.

"Vikrant mere friend ke bhai hai" Anika said

"Dont forget ki firstly, you are my di's wedding planner" Anika chuckled

"Maine inke badi didi ke ghar wedding plan kiya tha. He helped me out a lot in my personal matters jaise voter ID nikalne me" and they both started laughing

"Anika, mere friend ki engagement ke liye mai tumhe dhundta hua gaya tha tumhare office lekin unhoone bola that you left" Vikrant told her.

Anika looked at Shivaay who lowered his gaze.

"Kya kare Vikrant, itni unlucky hun mai ki kuch nahi tikta zindagi me" she said.

"Stop your emotional drama Ani"

"Waise tum yaha kaise?" Anika asked him. He whispered something in her ears and they giggled.

"Nice to meet you Vikrant" Om forwarded his hands. Rudra did the same

"What do you do Vikrant?" Soumya presented her first question.

"I am a software engineer by profession but I love to travel" he said. Shivaay had no mood to utter anything. Now he will have to do something.

"Hum late ho rahe hai" Shivaay finally chipped in

"Yes baby. Where are we going?"

"Shivaay, aap sabke pass partners hai, would you mind agar Vikrant hume join kare, mujhe company mil jayegi" Anika pleaded.

"Of course Anika, no issues" Tia said.

"We are going to havelock Island." Shivaay told.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the ferry, all were talking. Anika was busy chatting with Vikrant. Shivaay wanted to hear their conversation but in vain as Tia wasn't letting him do so. After all, this trip's main focus is to spend time with Tia and give the confirmation regarding the wedding.

Within 2 hours, they reached the Island and then the Radhanagar beach