CHAPTER 24

Shivaay could not find the answers to the questions in his mind. Why isn't he ready to marry Tia now? Why does Anika's face come in between? 

"Kyun aisa ho raha hai? Mai bas Anika se sorry kehna chahta tha, wo ho gaya, usne maaf bhi kar diya, now what? Why I am always getting attracted towards her? Kyun use kisi or ke saath nahi dekh sakta?" He banged his fist in the table in his hotel room.

"Shivaay.. Darwaza kholiye" It was Anika outside his room.

'Would it be better if I ignore her?' he thought and then opened the door.

"Kya hua?" he asked

"Wo Tia apko bula rahi hai, use aapse kuch baat karni thi" Anika replied

"I am coming"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What happened Tia?" Shivaay asked.

"Baby, I am extremely sorry. Mujhe abhi London jana padega for some work of Mom. You know na, she can't travel these days due to sickness and the deal is very important for our company. I really have to go" she said.

'Accha hi to hai ki lady baba ja rahi hai, Shivaay bhaiya saans thikse le payenge' Rudy murmured which was only audible to OM. He gave him a glare.

"Its alright Tia. Mrs Kapoor needs you now. Tumhara Visa and everything?" Shivaay questioned.

"Dont worry. Mai abhi Mumbai ja rahi hun, Mom ne flight book kar diya hai.. She will arrange everything" Tia uttered in one go.

"Kitne din ka kaam hai waha Tia?" Gauri asked.

"2 weeks maximum. Now I have to go to Airport. Bye baby" she hugged Shivaay and  he too hugged her back.

"Bye everyone. I wish I could enjoy these days with you" Tia made a sad face and left

"Mujhe bilkul bhi bura nahi laga ki lady baba chali gayi" Rudy commented.

"Shut up Rudra.. She is your sister in law" Soumya chipped, Shivaay felt uncomfortable in hearing the word 'sister-in-law'.

"Ab tak bani nahi hai aur banni bhi nahi chahiye" Rudy said.

"We can discuss it later on, lets go to beaches yaar" Om told and they move towards their next destination.

THE TRIP WAS UNFORGETTABLE FOR ALL.. THEY REALIZED AND FELT DIFFERENT FEELINGS FOR EACH OTHER. THEIR WAY OF SEEING THE NATURE CHANGED AND EVERYTHING FELT JUTS RIGHT.

"I will have so much pending work tomorrow" Shivaay said referring to business

"You can always make money but you cant make memories" Anika chipped and this line definitely deserved a huge round of applause. All of them clapped and she smiled

________________________________________________________________________________--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mere bacche wapas aa gaye, maine kitna miss kiya" Pinky gave a big hug to Obros.

"Humne bhi apko bada miss kiya choti mom" Om said

"Chal Jhuthe, kisine bhi miss nahi kiya hume" Dadi commented.

"How was your trip?" Tej asked.

"Bade papa, it was beyond amazing. It could not have been better than this" Shivaay answered.

"I am so happy mere baccho ne itna enjoy kiya" Shakti said with a smile.

"OYe, meri bacchiyon ka khayal rakha ki nahi?" Dadi questioned, looking at Anika, Gauri and Soumya.

"Kya dadi, hum apna khayal khud rakh sakte hai" Saying this, Gauri touched her feet followed by Soumya and lastly Anika.

"Mrs kapoor ne mujhe Tia ke baare me bataya, that deal was very urgent" Jhanvi said

"I understand badi ma." Shivaay told.

"Mere Shivaay ne to Tia ke saath bohut enjoy kiya na?" Pinky said and Shivaay choked. He moved his eyes towards Anika but she was busy talking to Gauri.

"We will be waiting for your decision Shivaay" Tej told.

"bade papa, mai Tia ke aane ke baad bolunga" Shivaay said.

"Tum sab fresh ho jao, mai khana lagwati hun" Jhanvi went in the direction of kitchen

Soon, night crept in and Anika was busy in her world of thoughts.

"Bhagwaan, hume kab kya de pata hi nahi chalta. Maine apne zindagi me itna sab kuch kabhi bhi nahi socha tha ki mai kabhi ghumne jaungi aur ek parivaar mujhe itna pyaar dega" Tear drops began to fall from her eyes thinking about the Oberoi family that made her a member without even knowing anything about her.

"Inko duniya ki saari khushi mile aur kabhi bhi inki badnami na ho" she prayed to the almighty

"Pehle mujhe lagta tha Shivaay ki ek chant insaan hai iss ghar me lekin wo bhi acche hai, thode tadibaaz hai lekin jan bujhke kisika bhi bura nahi chahte. Unki wajah se hi mujhe waha pe koi problem nahi huyi. Why am I thinking about kanji aakhon wala?" she thought but her heart had no answer for this question. Although she used to distance herself from him, but unintentionally they end up coming close. He was probably the first guy she had hugged with so much passion.

Brushing away all the thoughts, she dozed off to sleep.

Next morning, Anika was in a deep slumber when Soumya and Gauri entered her room tip toeing..

"Bhow..." They shouted in unison

"Bhukamp Bhukamp... bachao bacho" Anika screamed with fear. Hearing her scream, ShivOmRu ran to her room without any delay

"Kya hua Anika?" Shivaay asked. The bros got confused seeing Gauri and Soumya laughing like a loon near Anika and she was hitting them with the pillow.

"Bhaiya, Anika didi humare bhow karne se dar gayi" Soumya said and began to laugh again.

"Tum bhow karogi to dar hi jayegi na Anika didi" Rudy said pointing towards Soumya.

"Bhaiya, aap dono itne shareef ho aur ise itna badtameez kyu banaya hai?" Soumya uttered while Om and Shivaay chuckled.

"Aisa koi nahi Soumya, Shivaay bhaiya ke alawa yaha koi bhi shareef nahi hai" Gauri commented in between.

"What do you mean Gauri? I am a gentleman" Om told her

"Tum dono hi galat ho Soumya and Gauri, Om and Rudra me to kaafi tameez hai, asli chantomai to yeh kanji aakhon wala hai" Anika said eyeing towards Shivaay.

"Chantomai?" ShivOmRu, Gauri and Soumya said in unison.

"Tum logo ko chantomai nahi pata? Chodo, mai add karna bhul gayi.. Yeh to gunne bhi hai" Anika told.

"Now, what is Gunne?" Shivaay asked

"Aapko gunne bhi nahi pata, zindagi bhar french or italian hi sikhiye. Gunne wo jo dil ki baat dil me rakhe" Anika got up from her bed, taking her towel dashed inside the washroom leaving the stunned Obros behind.

"Anika alag hi piece hai" Shivaay murmured under his breath and left her room absorbing two new words from Anika Dictionary - Chantomai and Gunne

THANKS FOR READING AND DO CLICK THE STAR BUTTON TO VOTE.

ANNE