CHAPTER 54

"Aapko nahi lagta ki aap kuch bhul rahe hai?" Anika asked as they entered their room.

"Kya?" Shivaay asked her back.

"Maine thodi der pehle aapko kuch kaha, to uska reply?" Anika was looking up to him with hope.

"Kya kaha tha tumne?" Shivaay pretended.

"Can you repeat?" he asked.

"Aap na bade chant hai, mere muh se to nikal lia chalaki se" Anika said while he smirked.

"Mai paida hi smart hua tha" he flipped his hair with full tadi while she rolled her eyes.

"Waise mujhe pata nahi tha ki aap ab bhi mujhse pyaar karte hai" she said shyly.

"You know what, mujhe bhi nahi pata tha that you are such a bad kisser" and he began to laugh.

"Haww.. Kaise badtameez hai aap" she said.

"I am your patidev aur tumhari khaamiyaan point karna meri duty hai" he smirked again.

"Mai waise bhi cheapdi nahi hun ki in sab me expert hun. First thi meri ye. Aap ki tarah nahi ki chummiyan deti phiru" she taunted.

"Hey listen, mera bhi first hi tha ok. FYI, mai chummiyan nahi de phirta" he corrected.

"To aapko haq nahi ki aap meri khaamiyan point kare" she chipped.

"Khaamiyan to isiliye point ki, taaki use improve karne me tumhari madad kar pau" he said huskily and moved towards her.

On understanding the meaning of his words, she ran from there.

"Ek din me ek hi milega" she shouted from outside and he smiled seeing her antics but he is glad that finally she confessed her love and everything is sorted.

.

.

.

Anika was sitting in the garden thinking about the sudden change in her life but still some questions are yet to be answered. The family knows nothing about her but still accepted her whole heartedly.

"Mai hi bata deti hun. Ab aur chupaane ka kya matlab" she thought.

"Kya bhabhi?" Rudy and Om asked from behind.

"Huh? Kuch nahi" she said.

"Aap hume bata sakte hai" Rudy said.

"Ha bhabhi" Om addressed her and she looked upto him and he smiled as a gesture.

"Thoda awkward lag raha hai sunne me lekin accha hai" she blushed to her own statement.

"Oho, meri khidkitod Anika bhabhi blush bhi karti hai" Rudy said.

"Ye sab chodo, mujhe kuch puchna tha tum logo se" she gathered courage and OmRu nodded.

"Puri family ko mere baare me kuch bhi pata nahi hai phir bhi mujhe accept kia. Agar mai koi terrorist nikli to?" 

OmRu laughed on her words, "Tum kis bhi angle se nahi lagti ho terrorist" Om said and they continued their laugh.

"Arey, mujhe bhi Shivaay plumber lage the jab wo coat suit pehen ke aaye the" she bit her lips realizing the blunder.

"Plumber? Suit?" Rudy asked acting as if he didn't know anything. Reality was far from that.

"Kuch nahi" she left the place.

"Anika bhabhi ki bhasha me bole to bhabhi pura pappu ban gayi hai" and they laughed again.

.

.

.

On entering the mansion, she found the family sitting in the living room. With slow pace, she sat down near Jahnvi

"Anika bhi aa gayi" Dadi said but she didn't understand.

"Wo Shivaay ko tumse kuch kehna tha" Jhanvi said.

"Aap hi bol dijiye Dadi" he said.

"Chal thik hai. Anika beta, tujhe ye lagta hai na ki hum tere baare me kuch bhi nahi jaante par aisa nahi hai"

Her brows raised but she was silent.

"Shivaay ne hume sab bata diya tha aur ye sab humara plan tha" as soon as she said that, Anika held her head.

"Shayad mai behosh hone wali hun"

"Stop your drama Anika" Shivaay said while she rolled her eyes.

"Drama karna to koi aapse sikhe" she murmured under her breath.

"Tumhari family, tum dono ka past hume pata hai sab. Isiliye ab ye chinta chodo aur apni nayi zindagi ko enjoy karo mere billu ke saath" and they giggled.

"Billu aur billi ki jodi" Rudy entered the scene.

"Mai billi nahi hun" Anika protested.

"Aur tu mujhe billu nahi bula sakta" Shivaay said.

"Maine already bol diya aur aap kuch bhi nahi ukhad paye" he said further.

"Bas karo, kabhi bhi baccho ki tarah shuru ho jaate ho" Jahnvi said.

"Ye sab Shivaay ka plan tha kyunki wo tum..." Dadi was about to say when Shivaay held her hands signing her to stop

"Bolne me ye expert hai, bas jo bolna chahiye wo nahi bolte" Anika gritted her teeth while Shivaay chuckled.

The family witnessed the duo with utter confusion.

THANKS FOR READING

ANNE