CHAPTER 42

Shivaay could not believe his eyes. His wife, his love, his sunshine, his everything is standing in front of him looking stunning in a cindrella gown complementing her perfect curves and that smile on her face, he can die for.

"Ekdum Khidkitod" this words slipped from his mouth and her cheeks heated up.

"Aap bhi jhakaass lag rahe hai" she said.
How can we forget our hero? He is looking no less than a prince who is ever ready to take his princess.

"May I have a dance with you beautiful? " he bow down like a gentleman.

"But I am married" she didn't now when her heart felt like saying this.  This marriage meant nothing right?

Shivaay gave a Oh really look and she just passed a smile.

"Whom are you married to? I must admit he has got the prettiest lady and kinda jealous of him"  It was hard for Anika to believe that SSO flirted with her a few seconds ago.

"I guess mujhe apke husband se permission leni padegi to steal you for some time."he said

"Go ahead"  she replied .

"Hey Shivaay, can I have a dance with your beautiful wife for a while?" he asked himself with perfect acting skills while Anika laughed looking at his antics.

"Sure Man. She might dance with you but at the end of the day, she is Mrs Anika Shivaay Singh Oberoi" this statement made her blush and she hide it instantly.

"So Mrs Anika, ab to permission bhi mil gayi. May I?" he forwarded his hands and she placed her delicate ones into his. He guided her across the dance floor as if in a dream. He kept his eyes on his love.

[PLAY THE SONG IN THE BACKGROUND TO ENJOY]

Dekha hazaro dafa aapko
Phir bekarari kaisi hai
Sambhale sambhalta nahi yeh dil
Kuch pyaar mein baat aisi hai

He turned elegantly, his body in tune with the slow music

Lekar ijazat ab aap se
Saansein yeh aati jati hain
Dhoondhe se milte nahi hai hum
Bas aap hi aap baki hain

Shivaay placed his hand on her back, her hand on his shoulder and their free hands finally met. They danced to the music, their feet in perfect sync to the beating of the heart

Pal bhar na doori sahe aap se
Betabiyan yeh kuch aur hain
Hum door ho ke bhi paas hain
Nazdeekiyan yeh kuch aur hain

As the song progressed Anika felt relaxed, and allowed a small smile to form on her lips. He was perfect and their moment was beyond imaginable.

Dekha hazaro dafaa aapko
Phir bekarari kaisi hai
Sambhale sambhalta nahi ye dil
Kuch pyar mein baat aisi ha
i

The warmth between them grew more powerful by the second. Her heartbeat was growing steadily along with it. Their dance was heavenly; everything from breathing to how their feet moved stayed in sync.

Aagosh mein hain jo aapki
Aisa sukun aur paaye kahaan
Aankhein hamein raas aa gayi
Ab hum yahaan se jaaye kahan

She felt like a princess, not only by appearance but by all means and the way he treated her. Her agony, her pain of all these years vanished in a jiff and she knew that she wanted only him and nothing else.

Dekha hazaron dafa aapko
Phir bekarari kaisi hai
Sambhale sambhalta nahi ye dil
Kuch pyaar mein baat aisi hai

As the song ended, he kissed her forehead and this was it, Anika hugged him. Though he was shocked by her sudden gesture but soon gave away. He hugged her back. Realization stroke and they parted from their positions.

"I am sorry" she mumbled.

"Its okay. Friends can hug" he made her feel comfortable but it was awkward for her.

"How was the second place?" he asked.

"Ekdam khidtitod. Puri SSO power dikha di apne, sirf ek moment me hi I felt like a princess" her eyes had the glow which was missing from some days.

"Now change your clothes. The last place is  left" saying this, he went to the changing room

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ise dekhke to mere muh me pani aa gaya" Anika acted like a child and Shivaay couldn't supres his smile. They were in a dhaba! Shivaay knew it well that five star restaurants never fancy Anika and she is more related to oily foods and Dhabas. So it was indeed the best place for dinner

"Chaliye khatiye pe baith jaiye" Anika told him which sounded more like an order.

The order was placed on the khatiya and Shivaay's eyes widened in shock and terror

"Its so oily" he said audible to himself. Anika sensed his uneasiness.  

"Ek din kha lenge to kuch nahi hoga and I guarantee, its very yummy" she kissed the laccha paratha loaded with butter. How badly he wanted his lips in place of those parathas.

Their date finally ended and they landed in Oberoi Mansion. Anika slept on his shoulders in the car and after reaching home, he took her up in bridal style as he didn't want her beauty sleep to get disturbed.

"Thank you so much Shivaay for everything. I l....." she mumbled his sleep.

THANKS FOR READING

ANNE