CHAPTER 40

"Chiiiiiiiiii..." Anika screamed her lungs out while Shivaay covered his ears.

"Chillao mat Anika" he finally spoke.

"Mujhe ni pata tha ki aap itne cheapde type ke insaan hai. Ye kaha leke aaye hai aap?" she said covering his eyes with her palms

"Cheapda? Mai? O come on  Anika,ye innerwear ka section hai and after this, we will get the main ladies section. Ab hum udke to nahi ja sakte na" he made a weird expression.

"Haye haye, mujhe hi sharam aa rahi hai aur aap bindass ladies ke inner wear dekh rahe hai? Aakhein bandh kijiye" she ordered.

"O Hello, its normal ok. Everybody wears it and ab chalo, hume late ho raha hai" he moved freely whereas she twisted her lips.

Getting to the main section, a girl in her mid twenties came.

"Hello Shivaay Sir,  aaj aap yaha? Pinky ma'am ya Jhanvi ma'am nahi dikh rahi?" she asked politely.

"I have come with my wife, Anika" he replied and pointed towards her.

"Ohh.. Hello Mrs Oberoi" she greeted Anika in the sweetest voice possible.

Anika was trying to absorb the scenario in front of her. 

"Mrs Oberoi?" she said again.

Shivaay hit her lightly and she came back to her senses

"Heh? Oh hello hello" she greeted back.

"What kind of dresses you would love to wear?" she asked.

"Just show first.. Shivaay will choose" Anika turned in his direction and the employees smile looking at their love.

Shivaay whispered in her ears, "Tumhe jo pasand ho lelo, I am no one to choose"

She moved her face near his ear and whispered, "Aapki choice humesha acchi hi hoti hai and only you know what should Mrs Shivaay Singh Oberoi wear."

Unknowingly, he blushed to her statement.

_________________________________________________________________

"Aapko nahi lagta ki dresses kuch jyada ho gaye?" Anika questioned.

"Tumhi ne to kaha tha ki only I know that what should my wife wear" he winked and her cheeks heated up.

"Ye sab chodiye. Mujhe zabardast bhukh lagi hai" Anika said hiding her blush

"To mai kya karoon?" he raised his brows.

"What do you mean by 'To mai kya karoon?" she acted like him

"Don't mirror me" he said.

"I will.. Aap kya kar lenge?" she said and went inside the car.

"Mirroring se pyaar badhta hai my wifey" he said to himself.

They reached the Oberoi Mansion and the whole time, Anika was avoiding him. As soon as they entered the main hall, he broke the ice.

"Muh kitna phulaogi?" he said. 

She ignored and went to their room. On entering, she found Indian delicacies on a table

Shivaay was smiling looking at her changed expression.

"Mere to muh me paani aa raha hai" she threw her handbag on the couch and began to eat

"Anika, thoda hygiene maintain karke khao" he said while she completely ignored his line

He sat near her, smile never leaving his face. There was a small kid in front of him who is crazy for food.

"Aap bhi khaiye na" she offered him the Biriyani.

"Main pehle thank u khaunga. Milega?" his voice was sarcastic and Anika realized that it was him who arranged for all this and he definitely deserves a thanks.

"I am sorry" she pouted like a kid.

"Shayad mere kaan kharaab ho gaye hai. Mujhe thank you ke jagah sorry sunai de raha hai" he taunted.

"ugh Shivaay.. Aap itne playful kabse ho gaye?" she asked as his behavior was not usual

"Jabse tum shant ho gayi thi" the environment around became intense and she diverted her gaze but he kept looking at her face.

"Khao khao, thanda ho jayega" he said. 

She nodded in response and continued her bhojan. 

"I was thinking something Anika" Shivaay spoke up

"Boliye" she replied without showing much interest

"Lets go out on a date" as soon as he said that, she spilled out the water on the rug and he made a disgusted face.

"Fhat the wuck!!" the only words that came out of his mouth

"Date?"

LOVE U ALL

ANNE