CHAPTER 11

It was night but sleep didn't consume Shivaay. He woke up and went outside his room to roam for a while.

"Main itne din baad ghar aaya hun, lekin mujhe nind hi nhi aa rahi in my own bed?" he reached the pool side and noticed a girl there.

"Anika?" he asked and she turned around with shock. She walked fast without any response but Shivaay held her wrist and pulled her towards him and she got bumped with his masculine chest.

"Aap kya kar  rahe hai?" she asked. He pulled her more close and now he could hear her heavy breaths.

"Tum itni raat ko yaha kya kar rahi ho?" he asked

"Aapse matlab" Anika replied rudely

He twist her hand and she winced in pain, "Mera ghar hai yeh aur jab tak meri baat khatam na ho tabtak kisiko jaane ka hak nahi hai" he told the same dialogue which he heard from Anika when he had met her for the first time in the chawl.

She tried to free herself from his grip but he is too strong. Getting no idea, she went near his neck. His breath stopped, 'What is this girl doing? Is she trying to seduce me or what?' these thoughts were dancing on his brain..

"Ouch.." Shivaay screamed in pain and immediately his grip got loosen due to the bite on his neck. She ran from there.

"Junglee billi" she shouted on her but didn't pay any attention. He started rubbing his wound.

"Agar tum itni tadi dikha hi rahi ho to let me show you that you can't beat me here. You will have to forgive me. But mujhe kya ho gaya tha."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shivaay woke up and after getting ready, he went down to prepare breakfast for everyone. As he descended from the stairs, Rudra and Anika caught his attention. They were laughing hysterically.

"Good morning Rudy"

"Good morning Bhaiya" Rudy greeted him while Anika rolled her eyes.

"Rudy, tune mujhe bataya nahi ki Ms Anika yaha kaise aayi. You were supposed to tell me"

Although Shivaay was addressing Rudra but his eyes were focused on her changed expression.

"Wo bhaiya, baitho mai aaram se batata hun"

FLASHBACK

"Aaaaaaaaaaa....." Rudy's car hit Anika and she fell on the ground unconsciously. People gathered on the road and banged on Rudy's door.

He came out with a tensed look. 'What if the girl died? If they send me to jail?' this thought scared him to the core

"Hello Mister, gadi chalana nahi aata kya?" The people near him shouted and he was listening to their taunts like a 5 year old child

"Suniye, mai inhe hospital leke jata hun, aap log please meri help kijiye uthane me"

The gathering helped him to put her inside his car. Instead of taking her to the hospital, he brought her to the Oberoi Mansion.

"Agar hospital leke jaata to itne questions ke answer dene parte and police bhi aati"

 he thought and by taking her in his arms entered the Oberoi Mansion. Dadi was shocked to see an unconscious girl and tensed Rudy.

"Oi puttar, yeh kise uthake laaya hai?" she asked

"dadi, meri gadi se iska accident ho gaya, O kaha hai?"

"Bol Rudra, mai yaha hun" Om entered the scene

"O, jaldi Dr. ko call kar otherwise tere bhai ko jail ho jayegi aur kya pata, phansi bhi ho sakti hai" Rudy started sobbing but managed to take her to the guest room. All the Oberoi family were present in the room. Dr. came and checked upon her.

"Dont worry Mr. Oberoi, she will be fine. Just take care of her and yeh medicines"

Rudy felt relieved after hearing Dr. Now all the eyes were on him.

"Tumhe gadi chalani nahi aati Rudra?" Jhanvi asked him with full anger in her voice

"Mom actually I was getting late, so..."

"Shut up Rudra. Thank God, iss ladki ko koi serious injury nahi hai or else.." Tej scolded him more.

After 2 hours, she opened her eyes..

"Mai kaha hun? Mera interview" The nurse was sitting next to her. She called Rudy and delivered him the news that she was conscious

"Hello, mai Rudy, Rudra Singh Oberoi" he introduced himself while Anika felt that she had heard this name before.

"Mai yaha kya kar rahi hun?" she asked out of curiosity

"Wo meri gadi se aapka accident ho gaya tha so mai apko apne ghar le aaya" he gave her explanation

After an hour discussion, they get to know her name which is Anika and she was going for an interview in Mehta Company.

FLASKBACK ENDS

"Anika didi humare ghar ek hafta rahi as a guest par Dadi ko wo bohut acchi lagi and papa ne iska interview bhi liya. She is now a member of Oberoi Family" 

"Lambi kahani hai" Shivaay sighed while Anika was ignoring them to the fullest.

"Rudra, mujhe late ho raha hai, mai office ja rahi hun" she was about to leave when Shivaay interrupted

"You can go with me Anika. Mai bhi office hi ja raha hun"

Rudra couldnot believe his ears that Shivaay Singh Oberoi is asking a girl but he thought to ignore it for a while

"No thanks.." she left the Mansion with full tadi

Shivaay went outside with his car keys and noticed Anika who was struggling hard with her Champa(Scooter)

"Champa, jaldi start ho ja warna office ke liye late ho jayenge"

'Who is Champa?' Shivaay thought and looked here and there to get hold of someone. But there was nobody and then he realized that she was talking to her scooter.

"Maine to kaha tha ki mere saath chalo aur dekho tumhara scooter bhi saath nahi de raha" he mocked her

"Jab kismat ki saath nahi deti meri to scooter kya cheej hai. Sab aapki tarah sone ke chammach ke saath paida nahi hote na" she replied calmly

"Mere paas time nahi hai for ur nonsense. Chalo ab gadi me baitho" he ordered

"Apko yaha pe rukne ko kaun keh raha hai. Jaeye.. Mai auto se chali jaungi" she turned her face elsewhere

'This girl has the guts to say no to me' Shivaay thought. 

"Dont mess up with me. I am warning you for the last time. Chalo warna...."

"Warna kya... Yeh naukri se bhi nikal denge.. Nikal dijiye. Who cares? Kya samjhte kya hai aap.."

In no time, Shivaay picked her up in his arms and Anika was numb to react. He placed her in the front seat and locked the door. He himself got settled ion his seat and started the car.

AT LAST I REVEALED THE MYSTERY OF ANIKA REACHING THE OBEROI MANSION. HOW WAS IT?

SHIVAAY IS SHOWING EQUAL TADI TO HER. STARTING OF A NEW YET OLD RELATION. WILL IT LAST FOREVER? OR SOMEBODY WILL HAVE TO LEAVE IN BETWEEN.

STAY UPDATED TO WITNESS THEIR FIGHTS AND SOME ROMANTIC MOMENTS IN BETWEEN.

THANKS FOR READING

ANNE