-1-

Zim screams running while being gunned water by Dib. He laughs evilly, "Go back to your Irk planet, you weakling alien!"

Zim runs the upstairs to the peculiar house and open the door.

"ZIM WAS NEVER WEAKLING, DIB-THING! GO DIE!!!" He screeched before slammed the door and the guns show up and turned around to point at Dib.

Dib mentally cursed himself for forgotten that Zim has guns hidden within his stupidity house. Dib runs away from every red shots-laser from the goblin robots.

He stopped by his house's door and panting as he opened the door and closed the door. He saw his sister, Gaz playing her game with her jerky boyfriend, Waldo. Dib was about to greeting Gaz and Waldo. But Gaz cutting him off first by says, "Shut up. Don't make me wanna kill you if you do." Waldo snickers at him while playing his game.

Dib shivers and nods slowly before walking the upstairs leave them alone to have 'alone time'. He sighed as close the door and flopped down on the bed. He glanced up at the ceiling that revealed the picture is a beautiful person.

the light green skinned,

the big ruby eyes,

the long thin smooth antenna,

the small pouting lip.

He closed his eyes tightly and thinks about Zim every times whenever he plays foolishness around Zim even in Skool. But he never reveals his love for Zim. Zim did not know that Dib is in love with him since Zim first come to Earth in first place where they've met each other in Skool.

He breathed a sharply inhale and exhale. He slowly lifted his hand and reached for the manhood zoned. He grabbed his sensitively crotch as he let out a moan and zipped down his pant. He pulled his member out and began to slowly rubbing his muscle manhood while thinking dirty about Zim in his mind.

He opened his eyes slightly and glanced at his wetting manhood when he's jerking his manhood faster while moaning and muttering quietly by Zim's name over and over.

He grits his teeth as he clenched his fist that was wrapped his manhood while aching his back up. He lets out a loud moan as his semen shooting up and scattered on his bared 8-packs abs and on his blanket. He flopped back down on the bed while panting. He suddenly blushed a pink tinted on his cheek.

He cursed himself for being stupid like a sick-love puppy. He got up and quickly grabbed a tissue that was nearby to the bed and cleaned himself up. Then, he had changed his now dirty blanket to a neatly blanket and opened the window to let a reeking air out into outside.

(OH, DONT WORRY! HE IS AN TEENAGER. HE IS 18 YEARS OLD AND ALSO SOON TO GRADUATE FROM HIGH SKOOL. HN.)

He slumped his chair and ruffled his head before get to start by study to get ready for 'hell' regents.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:::-:-:-:-:-:-::-:-:-:-:-:::-:-:

Next morning, Dib's House

He walks the downstairs with his messily hair and under his eyes that show the shadow bags. He grabbed the cereal and the bowl from the cupboard and walked over to the table kitchen. He sets them on the table and then walk to the fridge to grab a milk. He sets a milk as he hopped on the stool. He was about pouring the cereal into his bowl.

Suddenly, a loudly footsteps from the staircase. He glanced in his corner eyes without moving his head in the direction. Waldo comes out but without a shirt except his only underwear. Gaz holds on his muscular arm; without any clothes at all except her purple bra and her purple underwear.

Dib widened his eyes like a 'wtf' face.

Gaz then glared daggers at Dib, "Don't you dares tell dad about this, stupid," She growled.

"If you do tell him. We will kill you, nerd." Waldo smirked.

Dib swallows a lump in his throat, "I-I won't."

He avoided them by continued what he doing.

He changed his casual clothes; a teal T-shirt with a paled yellow blankly emoji, a black ripped jeans, a black sneakers, and a black coat. He wore a pair black ear piecing.

He went out in outside and hopped on his sport navy motorcycle. He glanced at a pair couples walk over to Waldo's sport car and hopped in a car together.

Without says 'see you', they have already leave him alone still sitting in his motorcycle. He rolled his eyes and started engines before drives on the way to High Skool.

:-:-::-:-:-::—:-:-::-:-;-;-;:-;-;-;-::-:-:-::-:-:

Dib entered the classroom only met the glaring and the disgusting from the kids. Of course, Dib is a nerdy but a psychotic who dreams to become an Paranormal Investigator who frequently accuses on Zim for no particular reasons.

He sighed as sit down on his own seat.

Zim walks in the classroom only met a softly glancing and a friendly greeting from the kids.
Zim wore a oversized pink sweater looks like a dress which not fixed with his small body but he looks cute in that oversized sweater though. His black boot reached to his knees with his tight black legging. He wore his black straightening long hair to his shoulders.

Zim beamed a cute smile at his friends while waved his small hand. He sat down on his own seat farther away from him. Then, Zim noticed Dib that was staring at him.
Zim scoffed annoyingly and stuck out his tongue at him before pay attention at our teacher's lecture.

Dib clicked his tongue but didn't pay attention at the lecture because of he is most smart in the High Skool with the Best A+ Student of a Year award. (....Huh....Don't care, screw that...)

"Okay, lets get begin a regent test!" Ms. gave out the regent papers to every kids including Zim and Dib.

A couple hours later, Dib finished a regent and turned it in to Ms. He then left from the classroom earns all glared intensely by these kids except Zim.

A next hour later, Zim turned it in and left the classroom earns a envying and a puppy 'begging' looks by these kids. He giggled softly and sat down on the bench under the tree by look at his pink phone.

Dib walks up to Zim and slamming on the bench to startles him. Zim then glared daggers at him, "What do you want, Dib-Worm?"

"I want to talk about something, Zim."

*Snorted* "Fine! Then, what?" Zim said as look back at his phone.

Dib glared at Zim who didn't pay attention at him. He snatched his pink phone from Zim.

Zim started to yelling at him "Stop playing, you low human!!" He tries to grab his phone from Dib but Dib is too taller than Zim.

When Dib got a chance. He grabbed his waist and pulled him toward him as he leans down to press his lip against his softly lip.

Zim widened his purple eyes while clenched against his chest. He felt a foreign slicked thing exploring in his mouth. He moaned softly. He realized and pushed him with all his strength.

He panted and touched his wet lip. He stared at Dib sat up on the ground. Zim snarled and slapped his cheek harder which surprised Dib.

He then screamed at him, "WHAT IS THAT SUCH DISGUSTING! ZIM IS NOT GAY, YOU KNOW!! YOU FAGGOT LOSER, DIB-THING!"

He then stormed off leaving poor Dib alone in his heartbreak.