-FINAL-

(Hi! Welcome back to my world of Zim Invader story! Sorry for made you waiting so long for the new yet final chapter. *Grinning like crazy fangirl* I can't believe that ZADR-Love Story had gained votes and views, I am happy to know that you like the story, of course, includes me!^^

So, I guess, this is a final chapter but it will...would...shall be the GREATEST story you'll have ever seen!

...Probably... *whispering to myself*

Anyway, hope you have an enjoy! And GOODBYE, my lovely readers! Hehehe! I know it may sound like an evil laugh. *Shrugged and walked away* Bye, see ya other time.)

I sighed and turned to look at Galaksi to let him know what I decided. He understood and nodded in respectively.

I turned back to Arles,"...Now, let go, my Celestial Guardian." I ordered. My hand closes in tighten my holy sword as I stares at the corrupted former god.

"Yes, my Keeper." Galaksi lowed his knee to the ground as he is ready, "Keeper, are we have to using our full power?" He stated to his keeper, he didn't ask for an answer because he already knew.

I didn't say anything to my guardian, "You know what to do." I said wisely before I disappeared before anyone's eye.

The sound of clanking and smacking before the flash of the long silky violet hair fluttered through the thin air before vanished again at the sound of battle.

Galaksi still keeps one of his knees on the ground watching the battle with these intense cat-like eyes. He chanted his longest ritual at his hand holding out as the large white bow slowly appeared in his grip and then drew out the bowstring as the long red arrow appeared out of the void between the resting limb and waiting patiently.

He caught on Arles's small opening area. He blasted off his arrow with all his power cut through the air like a hot knife with the gusts behind the 'arrow feather' went straight to him while it split into two arrows and pierced into both of his shin. It rashly conquered his whole legs once it touched.

Consequently, the former love god stumbled and fell on his impaired knees on the floor. He growled at the celestial guardian before he should perform another attack, his body was already captured in the spreading arrow-like vines. He struggled and pulled more lost hearts only pulled back by Sax's full power: Restore Heart. He can feels his power in hasty declining and roared in agonizing. Sax appeared in front of the former love and look down at him, using her red eyes to cased on him to form a bind his soul to her soul.

She painfully squinted her eyes as the glowing red blood flew down her cheeks. She stumbled aside once his soul finally bound to her soul. However, due to the effect result, she coughed severely and spited up a puddle of vivid blood in her hand.

She wheezed as gazed at her tainted hand when she's in deep contemplation. She flicked her feisty red eyes upon the fell god. "I will take you with me to Hell. Our god isn't our real Lord. I...I will become a true Goddess of Heaven. No unreasonable justices and no failures anymore. However, you would have to help me to get rid of our Lord. I will give you back your beloved lover."

The former god was sudden silenced when he stared shockingly at her. "...A-are...you sure..."  he blunted weakly.

She sighed condescendingly and cocked her head up as gazed down at him despite the blood tear still streaming down her cheeks, "Only if you comply with me go to Hell, Arles."

He was hesitating but finally gave in, "......Argh...Fine. Only if y-you...please...bring my lover...back to..me." He stated weakly due to his powerless controlling by Sax.