-8-

"Zim?"

I shiver my lip in afraid and anxious as I just stand as stares at Dib. He took my slim arm in his big hand and held me when he gazed into my eyes. He then lifted his free hand to touch my cheek and strokes my cheek which he tries to comfort me.

"What is that thing you destroyed, Zim?" Dib asked as still looking into my eyes.

"T-that's..." I pulled my lip into a purse silently. 

Then, Dib withdrew his hand back and then went over to the broken picture. I become more scared and screamed, "NO! DIB! DON'T LOOK AT THAT!!"

But, too late...He already saw that such disgust shredded picture in his hand. I bit down my lip and grabbed my arms in shaking and turned around to avoids his eyes. 

"Zim, do...do you have any..." Dib said, "...You didn't tell me..."

I just watch down at my feet and gripped my arms.

"Your secret. A big secret... About your tallers."

I tensed up in frozen, of course, he already noticed it.

"Zim, am I right? Speak it, Zim!" He dropped a picture made a smash when it hit on the floor and hurried over to me and grabbed me in the arms.

"P-please...please don't leave me..." I admitted with follows every droplet of tear from my eyes, "Wh-what if I'm not your rival anymore?!" 

"My status are all disappearing like an error system." I brawled in hurt, "They...THEY HATE ME! They despise ME! Because of all my mistakes and my ignorant! They deceived me when they gave me an invader mission to conquer Earth and then purposely banished me like a worthless junk..."

I cried in my hands in front of Dib, "A-and now, it did...I'm not your rival and I'm just nobody except I'm a just simply alien..." 

Suddenly, he pulled me into his hug and squeezed me closer than before. Then, he kisses me on my lip before he retracted his lip from me. He'd just stare at me in the eye with his tears.

"Zim...You are somebody to me and you are my special alien. They are not worthy because they are ones ignorant cuz' they didn't see all of your efforts for their sakes." Dib said with a smile, "But, we can become boyfriends. This means is a better relationship than a childish battling thing."

I just stare shockingly at him before I chuckle slowly into laugh heartily. Dib then join me to laugh together. Before we've smush our mouths together in devastation.

:-:-:-::-:-:-;—:-:-::-:-::-:-:-:-::-:-:—:-:-:-:-:-::-:-:-:-:-

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ You had been warned!!! Don't came to cry to me, all right. ^^

:-:-:-::-:-:-;—:-:-::-:-::-:-:-:-::-:-:—:-:-:-:-:-::-:-:-:-:-

~Night time~

~Author's P.O.V.~

A pink blanket covered the two men in the bed in a dark room. A moaning released from a petite green alien when he kissed to him on a lip before sucked his below lip to leave a bruise. He then moves on to his neck to nibbles while slips his slender second fingers into a tiny hole, Greenbeans cried out in pain.

"Are you hurt, Zim? I'm sorry. I will be car—."

"SHUT UP AND JUST DO IT! I'LL FINE! AH~"

Dib smiles. He fingered him a slow but a deep while like to watch his green baby's cute face when he blushed with blue shades. He kissed on his face, his neck, his chest, his stomach, and his feet as if he appreciated his small body everything. See Zim become more and more impatient.

"Dib, hurry...just put it in me!" Zim demanded.

"No, not yet..." He grinned at an impatiently Zim before added third fingers to drive it in cause Zim moaned and then expanded it for his big member to be fixed. Then, he pulled out his fingers cause Zim flinched. Dib then moves his position between Zim's spreading legs and looks at him in the eye.

"Are you ready?"

"J-just hurry...I want yours. Please..."

Dib flushed at Zim's pleads and smirked at him.

"Ok. Ok. Here I am." He grabbed his big member to positioned against his tiny hole.

Then, Dib grabbed his small waist and slammed it into him had Zim screamed. Dib groaned before begins to thrust in and out. Zim moves his hip to match Dib's thrusts that made a slap sound and screamed his name.

Dib then lifted Zim up to be sitting on his laps and told him to start to moves. The small alien grinds against his thighs while making out with him.

"Dib...I'm gonna..." Zim moaned against his lip.

"Go ahead..." Dib wrapped his hand around Zim's small member to jerking it off while moves his hip to slamming his big member into his bubble butt more deeply.

"Ahhh~ I'm coming! Dib!!" Zim screamed pleasantly as the white stuff shoot out upon Dib's bare stomach. During that, his hole has been squeezed his big member.

"Arghh, Z-zim....you are so tight around me..." Dib groaned softly, "I will gonna cum!!"

"If your gonna about do it...please do it inside of me, okay?" Zim replied in dazing and in heating.

Then, they continues to grinding and rubbing each other within the sweat nude bodies while thrusting and slamming more deep and more speed almost in insanely heats.

"DIB!"

"ZIM!"

"AAAAAH!!", They screamed as they slammed together.

Zim spilled out his white creams on his bf's stomach again as well as Dib poured his white liquids inside him and stayed there until emptied his seeds into him.

They panted while in the squeezing embrace and then locked their lips before they started to cuddles once more in their weird sitting position on the bed.

(^A^ Sadly, but I have to study for the devil last examinations and regents due in two weeks. Ugh, I don't like this...Not that I'm a Nerd but just calls me Geek cuz I loves the games. 😏

See you later...maybe...

Oh yeah, I almost forgot! The love gauge is 64%! Whoa, that's so fast but not enough. ^^)