-3-

~Sax P.O.V.~

Maybe you don't know who I am...but I will reveal my darkest secrets a bit to a bit until you will get your clues from me.

I'm here for Shittyhead.

Well, kinda of a pain ass of course. But I just HAVE TO get in his shitty life to help him out. I don't have a time cuz I will leave this world soon.

"Shittyhead, I saw you had your lip on this cute boy. You really do have a guts..." I said bluntly as stared at Dib's red face.

"T-t-that's–!"

"Hm. You like this cute boy, isn't you?" I cut him off by annoying.

"H-how d-did y-you know!?"

"Duh, I already saw you kiss him, you idiot." I snorted, "I will help you to get that cute boy like you back. How about that?"

"E-eh? Y-you don't h-have to help me!" Shittyhead yelled.

"Shut up. I don't have no time for your shitty coward. Now, let me help you. Follow me. Ah, let me borrow your motorcycle." I replied as turned and walk out of bathroom on the way to Zim's house.

"Wait, Sax! Where we going??" Dib yelled out to me as he ran after me.

You'd probably wonder how the hell I know his name and even his address. Hm. I have my own ways. *smirk*

;-;-;-;;-;-;-;;;-;-;-;-;;-;-;-;-;;-;-;-;-;;-;-;-;-;
~A few minutes later ~

"Eh!? I-isn't that Z-Zim's house!? ......Sax, what are you doing?"

I already stood in front of the door. I glanced boringly at Dib before I says to him.

"Knock."

Quickly, I knocked on the door before Dib could've stop me. The door instantly opened by the little robot smushed his marshmallows.

"WHO ARE YOU??" A little robot screamed aloud.

I could feel my brow twitching at his such loudest and dirty.

"Hm. We are here to see your master. Is he here?"

"YES HE IS HERE! WHY??"

"Nothing. Just want to talking with your master. Could you please let us in?"

"OKAY!" A little robot shouted cheerily as he open the door more space for us go in.

We walked in the unique living room as a little robot close the door and then runs off to the other room.

Maybe to get Zim.

I scanned around in this living room until my eyes has landed on the big framed picture hanging on the wall in behind of the couch.

It was a cute kitten or cat...idk.

I went to take a sit in the couch and watch the tv while wait for Zim. Well...except Dib is very tense, nervous, and ashamed. He just stands over there.

I scoffed, "Don't be scared, Shittyhead. I'm here to help you confess your feelings to him. At least he will be appreciates you. Hm."

But I can predicts in the future of them together. They are married and have children.

Hm, y'all curious about their future? *smirk* Sorry, I'm not gonna to tell you. Until you will have to found out by yourself. Don't be angry. :/ It'll waste your energy on unnecessary ya know.

"B-but what if Zim hate me? Because of I forced kiss him against his feelings! He will definitely hate me!!" Dib whispered/yelled.

"No, Zim's not li–" I  was interfering by this stupid little robot.

"GIR BRING ZIM IS HERE NOW! AHAHAHAHHA!!"

"Gir! Stop making a noises!"

"YAYYY! IM GO TO MAKE PANCAKES!!" A little robot now Gir yelled as running off to the probably kitchen.

Zim rolled his eyes and then turned to look at us. Suddenly, his eyes widened when he saw Dib stood before him.

He instantly blushed and glared at Dib.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! WHO LETS YOU IN!?" He snarled at the cowardly Dib.

"Actually, it is your dumb robot who lets us in." I chirped in.

Zim turned his attention on me and confused.

"Who are you?"

"Nobody. Just call me Sax." I answered nonchalantly, "and it wasn't his intention to walk in and talk to you. It was my intention to get you like Dib back."

"L-like Worm-Dib back?! LIKE HELL ZIM LIKE GAY-DIB! ZIM HATE GAY-DIB SO MUCH!!!"

"Hm. Then, if you say so but why'd you still stuck with each other even though you are the rivals are 'supposed' separate..?" I smirked victoriously at their realization face.

"That's..." Zim gulps nervously, "Zim don't know!!! But Zim should invade the Earth and rule the Earth but this BIGHEAD always getting in Zim's planning! I wish Gay-Dib should've died!"

I narrowed my eyes at Zim. I knew he has a hidden secret. Oh, not from me. I know he's actually hiding it from Dib. Well, judged Zim's reacting...

"ZIM!"

I turned look at him waiting for his confession in expecting.

But instead...

"FUCK. I DON'T LIKE YOU. WHO WILL LOVE AN ALIEN LIKE YOU!? I JUST TESTED YOU WHY THE HECK YOU WAS ACTING LIKE A GIRL WHO SLAPPED ME. HAH, YOU ARE UGLY!"

I widened my eyes as thought, what the hell did he says that!?

"EXCUSE ME?!" Zim growled angrily.

Seems he's offended by Dib's insults.

I only have one month to get them coupled up together. Fuck, it'll take a quite long month...*Sighing*

Zim snarled and then pulled out his weird gun to point at Dib.

"THATS WHY NOBODY LIKES YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE THE ONE MOST UGLY LOSER GAY. I HATE YOU! DIE!" Zim yelled as pulled a trigger.

Then, I quickly tapped something as a scene instantly stopped.

As an angry Zim was frozen as still yelling while the moron Dib was about jump out as the stupid world including people were stopped in frozen.

I sighed softly and got up to walking over to the bullet is being frozen too and plus was about to hit in Dib's stomach.

"Hm. They are going to be difficult..." as I grabbed a bullet and glanced at it, "What a drag..."

"Kikiki~ Can't help it since he wanted you to make them couples because he can't possibly got them 'fates', my keeper."

"I know! But I have no time left or I will—"

(Cut it out! Sorry I am not going let you know what Sax was about saying. Hehehe Sorry about that. And I'm apologize about to insert my OC in this story that may ruined. But I just have to. This is fanfic.

Like I say I have no responsible for whoever read this book and don't like this book. Like I say, can't help it, I just like to write this fanfic.

I just reminds you. I'm not responsible for you people. Thanks!

And thanks for reading! XD yay! Haha!)