-2-

"Oh man...You'd sureee crazy to have a gut to 'forcefully' kissed a famous cute boy." Waldo chuckled still wrapping his arm around Gaz's shoulder.

*Scoffed* "It is because he is a psycho and a freaking insanely nerd. That's why that cute boy doesn't like him, neither everyone does too. Everybody hated him obviously." Gaz snorted.

Dib was shaking in hurt in his sitting position and clenched down his teeth. Then, the bell ringing, everyone runs out cheerily from the High Skool but they stopped when they saw the infamous hot couples: Gaz and Waldo.

They whispered about why they're talking to that crazy nerdy.

"Ugh. Is that big ass-pride loser?"

"Grrr, he is really get on my nerves..."

"Psycho"

"Suck-up Fucker"

"Asshole"

"I hate that brat loser"

Waldo smirked then raised his hand up in the air. Suddenly, all kids stopped and watching Waldo in a intensely interesting. Knowing him if he will raises his hand to grab everyone's attention and then he will play his own game with any losers.

"Big loser," Waldo grinned, "I have
a new brilliant game for you..."

Dib slowly looks up at Waldo in panic.

"If I win, you will being locked in the women's bathroom with your head in toilet. If I lost, everyone will throw every basketballs at you until your passing out. Isn't that fair?" Waldo chuckled still looking down at him like a smashed ant.

"Isn't that so exciting, brother?" Gaz smirked.

Dib slowly shook his head "N-no"

Gaz punched his face, grabbed his collar and pulled him close to her face.

She growled at him "Don't you fuckin' try to ruin our fun date."

The distressed Dib's being threw and slammed on the ground and wiped his nosebleed with his hand.

Then, again Gaz smiled and says to the kids.

"Time for a show."

:-:-;-;-;;-:-:-;-;-;;-;-;-;;-:-;-;-;-;-;;-;-;-;-;-;

"Argh!"

The kids laughed at the psycho nerd being slammed onto the hard mat in the gym. Dib panted but Waldo didn't give him a time to breathe. He just put his strong arm around his neck to pressure him against on the mat. Dib try to gasp for the air and try to crawl away from Waldo.

"Pl...ease...Let me go..." Dib gasped.

"What? Is that really short? Oh, come on, we could have a long game! I don't like a really short game."

After that, Waldo continued 'aggressively' beating Dib like a punching bag. When Waldo grew bored of Dib already and then just threw him away like a worn out punching bag. But before that, he says to him, "You lost. Your sister is right. Obviously, nobody wanted to be with you nor wanted to be friend with you. Why not you just go die?" With that.

He left with his girl along to leaves the kids do their job to Dib.

A painful screaming echoed through out of inside of High Skool. You can heard the splashes more like gooey. An odors so smelly coming from Dib. They laughed and taunted him who is now called "Shitty Asshead".

They just put a paper on the locked door says, "Ladies! Do not go in! If you do, this shitty asshead will wants to date you with his fuck dick!"

They laughed so loud as they walked out until each those footsteps gotten quiet. Dib still kneel on the cold floor in front of the toilet; of course, had his big head (haha) is stuck in the toilet with an odoriferous piles of shits. He gagged sickly and disgustingly felt so gross. He was trying to repeatedly push his head out only caused his head become swelling and throbbing. He stopped and panted.