-5-

~Week later after encountered Zim...~

A pity, big head, teenage boy had his legs curls up in rocking in his corner of room.

~Dib P.O.V.~

God, what did I've done? Yet, I made Zim hates me! No. More than the world! Jesus Christ, I'm really really stupid! I'm so coward.

I sobbed on my arms in very dark corner.

"What are you doing in that grumpy corner? And. What's up with that pathetic ugly brawling of yours, Worm-Dib?"

I screamed in fearfully and turned around to see where the sounds from.

I saw in wide eyes at Sax is sitting in crossed-legged in such relax mannered on my bed with an oddly round thing in her hand.

"SAX?! What are you doing here?! How did you get in my room?! I didn't heard your footsteps!" I yelled.

"I didn't see any of you around in the High Skool in last week...I was wondering what are you doing in here, your scarcely house?" Sax asked, with a twisted smile.

I gulped and averted her staring, "I-I don't want to get in his presence...it's too embarrassing. And plus I did insulting him too much far." I chuckled nervously.

"Then, you are not his Worm-Dib." Sax nodded in confirmation.

"W-what? Excuse me...?" I growled.

Sax just smirked. Smirk?!

"You know what? A fluffy red-head boy will have Zim all by himself. Not yours. *smirks bigger* Not anymore~ Forever~" Sax sang, by provoking me.

I ticked off and stood up in front of a grinning girl.

"HE IS MINE! WHO THE HELL IS THAT BASTARD TRYING TO STEAL WHAT'S MINE!" I screamed angrily.

Sax is merely chuckling at me even though she's seems enjoy my reactions nonetheless...

"A letter is K. I can grants a small hint for you finds that bastard as you referring." Sax said within her playful grins.

Despite that, she sounded like she had give a no mercy or a shit...

But a letter is K...

I growled at that ugliness 'K'.

"Anyway," Sax said blankly after she had dropped her mischief grins, "I am here to informing you about a bit of Zim report."

My heart have suddenly stopped at a beating as I stared hopefully at her. I wanted to know about him more...Well, I admitted I did known Zim since Skool but I don't know what's happened to him or something more like personal things...

I blushed at my thoughts.

Sax just rolled her fury red eyes at me and then look down at a round thing.

"He has a hidden big secret from you...His secret seems about related to himself, his past, and maybe his native home, I may guess."

A hidden big secret? Related to himself, his past, and native home?

I ponders about his secret until my eye had landed on a round thing in her hand. My 'nonexistent increasing' curiosity got best of me.

"Uh...Um, Sax, what is that round thing?"

"Technology." Sax answered.

"What round thing, I mean?"

"I-Pad." Sax answered as if she's talking to me like a child.

"M-may I..?" I asked as I hold out the hands to her.

"No. You can't. This I-Pad is a blood vessel...more like DNA for identity the true owner. If I give it to you then you will be stuck like thundering." Sax continues, "But, that's not reason. I doesn't want to give it to you—this is my valuable I-Pad."

"Why not..." I frowned in disappointment.

Sax scoffed, "You'll know sooner or later."

"Ah, you'd better go back to school...or else..." Sax said within a venomous threats that sent a cold shudder down in my spine.

Sax got up as she bids me a See you, shittyhead goodbye.

As soon as I blinked once and twice.

There!

Sax is not here...

Wait...What? What?? She is not here!?

She's only here just few seconds ago!

I baffled and freaked out.

What the hell..!

(Cut it out!

Sorry for the such short chapter.
I apologies.

But I will update a promised pitying long chapter....
A pity burning through my numb fingers. Hn.

Thanks for reading! See ya later! XD )