-13-

(Finally, I got an idea...^•^

However! There will be very long story in this chapter! I had decided to write a short details but a slightly long paragraphs...Y'all know what I meant? If not, I guess....You can just read without your cares haha.^^!

Enjoy!!!!^^)

~Zim P.O.V~
~After school, at Zim's house~

I dropped my backpack on the couch and walked off to the kitchen as Dib closed the new door and then sat down on the couch next to Gir who watch the TV show. Then, I bring back some snacks into the living room and gave the snack to Dib before I took a seat next to Gir on other side opposed Dib. A peaceful silence moment before Dib broken it.

"Hey what do you think about Sax?"

I looks at Dib before I pick up the snack and muttered, "I don't know." Then I eats.

"Now my theory..." I rolled my eyes at his antics, "Sax did says 'When It come and we have to fight without delays!' She clearly feared about 'It' is perhaps an enemy of hers." Dib said.

"Hnm." I hummed.

"Yes. You are correct." A feisty voice scared us out of our own flesh.

A flash ball brightened to blind our eyes before it faded away revealed a bob haired girl stood in front of us...which blocked the TV show.

"IM WATCHING! MOVE!!" Gir cried in squeaking. As usual Sax is merely ignored a small robot. She said, "This 'It' is my strongest enemy..I will tell you about It." She sat down on the spot where she just arrived, "It named FREAK, a former love guardian who is an unreason failure. It took up a revenge for reason because of an unreason failure given by Him—"

"Wait. Unreason failure given by Him? And...Who is Him?"

Sax widened her red eyes and snorted softly, "Him is a god and a creator."

"Then, why he gave It a unreason failure?"

"Let me explain, shittyhead. Shut up and listen." She growled at him, "Because It fall in love God's lover...Of course, God's lover also fall in love with It too. Because of his anger that he found out that his lover has It's child. One—"

"OH SHIT NO WA—"

*Cracked echoing the house*

"AUGH! OH MY GOD! MY FREAKING BLOOD!!!" I shocked when I saw Dib held his broken nose that was bleeding. I turned look at Sax still sat in same spot.

"Y-YOU BROKE HIS NOSE!" I shouted almost shockingly.

"Hmph. This is a good lesson for him not to interfered me." Sax said nonchalantly while Dib panicked over his bleeding nose.

I ordered Gir to get a tissue for Dib. After finally calmed down when Dib holds a tissue on his broken nose. He whimpered at his crooked nose. Poor him...I won't interfere her...I don't wanna like him even though he is my boyfriend....I pitied him.

"One day. God slaughtered His lover along her unborn baby by His angrier. (I'm sorry forgive me, Lord. I know you are not that type god. But, this is just fanfic. Forgive me, Lord.) Then, God failed It and sent It down on this soiled earth...That was 200 years ago. But because of this unreason failure that drove It insane...FREAK consumed the lost heart to grow stronger to defeats God and then takes over heaven...A certain guardian battled with FREAK on God's orders and a certain guardian sent FREAK into a coma. Everything went back to normal and everyone forgot about It." Sax sighed, "Now, It awaked again."

"...This is a serious matter right?" Dib said in a serious tone.

"Yes. That's why I tells you have to fight It without the delays. Knows you both...since you guys have a lot of weapons and a lot of tactics."

"Well duh. I am best and I always defeated Zim because I'm a geni—" I kicked his head had threw him off across the room.

"STUPID-DIB!" I screamed angrily then I ignored him. Sax then glares at him with the cold eyes says 'Go apology or die'

Dib then quickly apologized to me and then begged me to forgive him.

~Sax P.O.V.~
A few minutes passed after Zim had forgave him but gave him a punishment by have him a cook in his kitchen. So we are alone in the living room.

Zim then glares at me so suspicious before speaks up, "Where you have heard of that? How did you know that was 200 years ago? Who are you? You are nonhuman, non-superhero and non-alien. Maybe...are you a goddess?"

Wow. I expect of Zim. So typical.

I smirked before I replied, "Correct. That's all answer to your each question."

Zim gaped. I chuckled softly, "I advice you, do not help your beloved boyfriend unless he have to find out by himself." I closed my eyes a few seconds before opened my eyes to look up at him, "It will damage your love to him. You are in danger." I said to Zim.

Zim frowned upon a mention of It. I understand that he doesn't like that It comes to damage their growing love.

Suddenly, my IPad went off in ringing. I took it out and looked at it made my face paled.

"Zim...He is coming here..."

We become panic and we were about running but the wall side of the living room broken off and rubbled down in loud noise. Dib runs out into the living room and saw us laying on the cracking floor in front of the FREAK. A darken FREAK grinned creepily.

"Found you, my delicious lost hearts." It sneered creepily before it crawled toward green alien.

~Nobody P.O.V.~

All sudden FREAK flew and slammed against the other wall. It slides down on the wall. A bob violet haired girl stood protectively in front of Zim glares at it.

FREAK sneered, "KEKE. My beauty, where is your real yourself?"

"Shut your disgust mouth, FREAK!" She turned looks at the shocked Dib, "Grab your lover and get out!" Dib quickly comply her. He doesn't need to be told twice. He grabbed Zim and lifted him in a bride styles before running out of the ruined wall.

"You are protect them, my beauty? You are a love goddess indeed. Keke. But I'm still gonna find them. You can't stop me longer." It sneered at her.

"Which I can't stop you longer or not. Who cares about time!" I yelled.

I leaped and charged to him.

(Cliffhanger? ^^; Well this is a new to me. ;referred to the word: Cliffhanger;

I saw a Cliffhanger in other stories I thought it was meaning a cliff. But I had asked my friend and then she told me that means the hang off or stop half complete story. I was like 😶 "Okay...?"

Haha she looks at me like WTF dude. I  was like who cares. Then now I tried to use that word. ^^ it is weird to me tho.

Anyway! See ya. Hope you like it...I guess...^^;)